Search results for query: *

• Users: Sidhe
  • Order by date
  1. Yet Another Forced Update

thanks for the tip I have been playing M&B since Alpha and know this but I wanted to try the release version and took the risk.
    Anyway, there is no reason to not have it be something you accept, or not.
    Would it be game breaking to give us the choice, especially as many of the updates break more than they fix.
  2. Yet Another Forced Update

I appreciate that you are still ironing out bugs in the game, but why do you have to force the updates through? I want to be able to finish a playthrough without being scared to log out, because you just throw out another bugfix update that breaks my game. How annoying this is, when you could...
  3. In Progress Shift key and Alt key only working some time.

I have the same issue and to uninstall vital software and redo every macro every single time is not acceptable, especially as it is only happening with Bannerlord, in my case at least.

Please could you get the Devs to take a deeper look at this issue and maybe work with the guys at SteelSeries, if indeed it is up to them, to make a change.
  4. PoP planned for Bannerlord ?

Pop with tweaks was and still is the best Single player experience within the Mount and Blade world.
    Because, to be honest, the Combat in Warband was and is far better than Bannerlord.
    Who knows why the very best part of Warband had to be reinvented with a ****ty broken wobbly wheel, instead of the most perfect trinity ever, is anyone's guess. This will hold back any Mod that is developed for Bannerlord, even if they improved many things that needed working on.
    I would love to see the graphics of Bannerlord in a Prophesy of Pendor game, rather than a Bannerlord gameplay version of Prophesy of Pendor.
    Ultimately though all M&B games are over once you become strong enough to fight off a large Army, which is way before the story ends.

Final thoughts though, Saxon Dragon and his team are bound to turn whatever they do into something most players would love to play.
  5. Resolved 1.7.1 and 1.7.0 Crash when besieging Varcheg

Update:
    Managed to replace the file (flora.tpac) that had gotten corrupted by upgrading to 1.7.1
    This solved the issue that I had experienced.
    ps: Not sure why, but my upgrading to 1.7.1 somehow corrupted this file and also reintroduced the issue of Steam not closing the game properly when exiting the game
  6. Resolved 1.7.1 and 1.7.0 Crash when besieging Varcheg

Summary: How to Reproduce:Repeatedly happens when I try to attack Varcheg Town: Application crashed because a fatal error occurred while reading a file: /Modules /Native /AssetsPackages /flora.tpac: Error: Decompression failure Have you used cheats and if so which:No cheats Scene Name (if...
  7. In Progress Disrupt supply lines crashes the game at the end of manual combat

Was going to write a similar report.
    When the Conspiracy quest becomes active, fighting a manual battle and then hitting the "Done" button crashes my game also.
  8. problems with epic games.

At the moment 1.7 is crashing in larger battles so you are not really missing too much.
    I undestand your frustration though.
  9. Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

I have around 300 games on steam alone
    Are you good at these games? I doubt you have the attention span to get good at one game if you hop from game to game as you surely must with so many games on the go.
    Warband had ****ing awesome Combat Mechanics and it was just a case of putting in the practice to get good.
    If you haven't got the ability to do that then carry on with your 300+ game life and let others enjoy a higher level of skill in there game (singular).
    And don't practice your combat at single player as that will hold you back.
Back
Top Bottom