Search results for query: *

• Users: Xaime
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Xaime

The Oceanic (OC) Battle Server, a petition from our community.

Greetings. @Dejan @Callum @MArdA TaleWorlds The last 3 months~ have borne witness to an unpredictable yet entirely welcomed resurgence of our community, we are now maxing out our Battle server every Sunday when all the currently created clans jump on to play in a coordinated fashion. While...
  2. Xaime

Resolved OC Servers Offline

Summary: There is only 1 server up when we should and usually do have 4 servers up all consistently running. How to Reproduce: Look at the server list.
  3. Xaime

Need More Info Siege crashing causing other servers to not come back online (OC specifically)

Summary: We had 40+ odd players on Siege last night and it crashed back to back (mid-match) within a span of 20-30 minutes. After this happened, we were reduced back to 2 OC servers being live (from 4) for approximately 2-4 hours before it seemed to have fixed itself. There seems to be an issue...
  4. Xaime

[TKG] The Knights of Glunmar [OCE]

Placeholder Thread The Knights of Glunmar "To the last man, as for we do not yield." Established since 2017. Leader(s): Garland and Fraser. We are primarily a competitive scriming and groupfight clan and have been since we were established - many of us being veterans of the game. The...
  5. Xaime

MP Embracing Clans and Expanding Semi-Competitive Potential

I assume by current design that Bannerlord is attempting to open itself up to a larger casual player-base - rather than being a niche Multiplayer game like Warband. Introduction of match-making modes and a class system mechanic does indicate this. I think there has been a missed opportunity with...
  6. Xaime

Need More Info Severe Performance drop during Sieges

Whenever the AI have setup ladders and begin climbing them, my FPS immediately drops to 8-12. My FPS before then will be easily around 60 FPS with battle size on 1000 troops. I have only ever experienced this performance issue as soon as the AI begins using and climbing ladders. Usually it will...
Back
Top Bottom