Search results for query: *

• Users: tonz920
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Permanent Death Question

Question regarding the new death feature: Enable Death says that heroes can die, but i've been knocked out by bandits on two occasions and have not died. Is the permanent death thing only if you have an heir or someone next to play as? It might sound weird but I don't want to have the chance to...
  2. Permanent Death Question

Question regarding the new death feature: Enable Death says that heroes can die, but i've been knocked out by bandits on two occasions and have not died. Is the permanent death thing only if you have an heir or someone next to play as? It might sound weird but I don't want to have the chance to...
  3. Permanent Death Question

Not so much a technical issue as technical question; Enable Death says that heroes can die, but i've been knocked out by bandits on two occasions and have not died. Is the permanent death thing only if you have an heir or someone next to play as? It might sound weird but I don't want to have the...
  4. Resolved Invisible Character

When I go to fight the bandits on the map, my character is invisible. Will only become visible if I go to talk to a peasant in the village, or when I fight the bandit leader, but then instantly becomes invisible again after leaving the scene. I know this problem has been posted but the more...
  5. Player Faction Hostile

Im playing Red Wars and the Player Faction is hostile to me. Granted its a very buggy mod, but there must be something I can alter in the save file to fix this....I cant wait in my castles and my villagers run away from me. If this is the wrong place for this please direct me there, thank you.
  6. Player Faction Hostile

I have encountered a bug in which "Player Faction" is hostile to me. I'm playing Red Wars and Player faction is always hostile towards me when I take settlements. I can't wait in my castles and my villagers run away from me. Is there something in the save file i can alter to make factions non...
  7. Player Faction Hostile

Im playing Red Wars and the Player Faction is hostile to me. Granted its a very buggy mod, but there must be something I can alter in the save file to fix this....I cant wait in my castles and my villagers run away from me. If this is the wrong place for this please direct me there, thank you.
Back
Top Bottom