Search results for query: *

1. Bite Me

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Recruitment system overhaul - 'mustering' & 'training'

I've been thinking about what parts of the game I enjoyed the least. Personally I find going from village to village to city recruiting new recruits and then endlessly attacking looters to level them up is a core gameplay loop that I find repetitive and tedious. It is a stop-gap in place between...
  2. Bite Me

Why does Matchmaking take so long?

It is a very frustrating experience for us. I don't really know why they are being so poor at communicating and listening to this feedback.
  3. Bite Me

Why does Matchmaking take so long?

It is so broken. Taleworlds what are you playing at? If your architecture can't handle it then spin up more dedicated servers for siege and maybe even add battle while you are at it...
  4. Bite Me

Stuck in game que?

We are having this today - party of 5 just suck looking for games endlessly. Come on TW... Bad enough there are no dedicated servers and no battle game modes but at least make your matchmaking work.
  5. Bite Me

who is waiting ???

Yaaas got it
  6. Bite Me

who is waiting ???

Haha won't let me buy
  7. Bite Me

who is waiting ???

ITS UP
  8. Bite Me

who is waiting ???

Hahah coming soon
  9. Bite Me

who is waiting ???

I think they just made mistake
  10. Bite Me

Parting Ways!

Good luck with your future endeavours. I am excited to see new hands take the reigns.
  11. Bite Me

Holdfast: Nations at War! Released!

Shamble said:
    May i ask:
    Ok, so Docm30(as freelancer i suppose), Refleax, Rycon, BiteMe - anyone else from MM/NW community or MnB at all is involved in development behind the Anvil Game Studios?
    And Olafson - is this FSE's ot some other Olafson?

Thanks.

Hey,
    I should probably clear up that while FSE might still have me listed that I have not had aything to do with BCoF since the first few months.
    I have been working part time freelance for Anvil Studios since he beginning however. I would urge you all not to paint this team with the same brush as you do to certain other individuals.
    I know for a fact that Andrew (Refleax) and the rest of the team are very passionate, have funded the entire project themselves and could release a game right now. They are choosing instead to do it properly, only show what is ready and announce what they can deliver on. Yes some of this is on my advice but I can't stress enough that these are good guys. Anyway the plan currently is to allow the media access to at least one event before laumch kn early access so that potential players can better assess what it is they are buying before receiving immediate access. We want to use EA to finalise performance, gamemode and community testing and features before switching to full release.
  12. Bite Me

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

It is very unlikely but it would be incredible if I got to beta test Bannerlord like I did Warband. Cannot wait to get my hands on the new combat.. and break it :razz:
  13. Bite Me

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Just got to hope and wait for a Beta signup before the end of this year according to their full presentation!
    I tested for Warband, would love if I was lucky enough to do it for Bannerlord too!
  14. Bite Me

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

But Vikings? I hae this massive urge to play a multiplayer battle on longboats. And pillage. And maybe actually complete a warband campaign.

Also I hope they include some features from Brytenwalda like tripping from walking backwards, maybe a more lenient stamina system.. etc
  15. Bite Me

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Its still 45 minutes till the 11th for me hehe!
  16. Bite Me

why isn't my download starting

Such a long wait :sad:
  17. Bite Me

Do they have an exact date for Viking Conquest?

I do understand the thoughts behind electing to stay away from a release date, but it really is a questionable decision when it comes to marketing.
  18. Bite Me

Siege gameplay cinematic (with an amature cover) Video

Yes, that is a rather helpful addition thank you.
Back
Top Bottom