Search results for query: *

1. Jatynski

Coup Attempt in Turkey

World is going to hell ...
  2. Jatynski

Bug Reports

Hi Krsto

Sry for the late response, i've been sick last days.

Thx for your feedback, it's very appreciated.

I'm working again in the bugfixing of this version. Hope you enjoy the mod.

Cheers.
  3. Jatynski

Dev Recruiting

I am looking for help for fix the bugs reported and to add any good idea. I have less free time right now, and if anyone think he can add their work/skills  to the mod, is very welcome !! Do it for the more than 14k players who dowloaded EIF.  :D :D :D Pm me if you are interested  :wink:
  4. Jatynski

Warband: changing army models on world map

Wondering you means "icons", you need the module system.
    Go to module_map_icons.py and edit the file, changing the icons by those you want to use.
    Remember to put the models at the "Resources" folder and mark the brf as module_mod_resource at the module.ini
  5. Jatynski

Suggestions

I tried to do, but i couldn't. When i end EIF2, i promise to re-try again.
  6. Jatynski

General Discussion

*Reserved
  7. Jatynski

General Discussion

General Discussion here
  8. Jatynski

Screenshots & Videos

*Reserved
  9. Jatynski

Historical Discussion

*Reserved
  10. Jatynski

Historical Discussion

Do you want to make people know a special detail about the historic period of the mod?
  11. Jatynski

Screenshots & Videos

Put your Screenshots & Videos here.
  12. Jatynski

Downloads (ModDB)

Downloads: (MODDB) EIF2 version b1.1 (XVII Century Wars) (ModDB): http://www.moddb.com/mods/httpwwwmoddbcommodsediteurope-in-flames-wb/downloads/eif-2-beta-11 EIF1 version 1.0 (30 YEARS WAR ONLY) (ModDB)...
  13. Jatynski

The Mod: EIF Series (description)

Europe in Flames (Series) MB version: For Warband 1.168 Mode: Singleplayer EIF2: EnEx - XVII Century Wars , Beta 1.1 EIF1: 1618 AD (only the 30 Years War), Final 1.0 EIF3: To Be Determined Images: I want to thanks to all the Comunity their support to this work. I was not a modder...
  14. Jatynski

Suggestions

use this topic for your suggestions about the Mod
  15. Jatynski

Bug Reports

Use this topic for bug reports. Specify if the reported bug is about EIF1 or EIF2 and the version you are playing.
  16. Jatynski

Two strange bugs than i can't fix

Hi I recently released EIF2 and ppl reports two bugs i didn't realized. First of all, i must say i'm not a coder, but a newbie modder. I have been trying to solve myself, but at this point i can't figure where the hell these bugs are coming from. First: at some point of the development, the...
  17. Jatynski

[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

BavarianPrivateer said:
    But unfortunately there is no such option. I only can build a messenger post and a blacksmith. My fief is a castle.

Furthermore I did not have the problem with the other factions (HRE, Protestant Union, Netherland, Spain and France) I played so far. When I owned I fief I could always recruit regular troops. Could it be a bug?
    Uhmmm .. if you are the owner of a castle, a Sergeant Mayor must be appointed automatically. I will take note of this bug with Sweden.
    Anyway, if you want to continue with the actual game, go to another fortress of your faction and form the Regiment.
  18. Jatynski

Go to the village menu and choose "Manage this village", then press at "Buid a Manor". When it is built, a Sergeant Major will be apointed at your Hall. Talk to them and form your Regiment. The new regimental menu will appear in less than 36 h.
  19. Jatynski

BavarianPrivateer said:
    I still got an odd problem with Sweden. I am a Lord and own a fief. But from villages I can only recruit militia and no regular troops. What is wrong?

Did you built a Manor? Till you not got a Manor, the Regiment HQ can't be placed, and on consequence, form the Regiment.
  20. Jatynski

Hazzardevil said:
    I much prefer Silverstag's implementation of Freelancer myself, but think be best off with just adding an option that lets you instantly become a mercenary. I believe 1257AD has it and makes a more interesting option compared to Freelancer.

The mod has that option since EIF1. I prefer it aswell.
Back
Top Bottom