Search results for query: *

• Users: gravur
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. gravur

Need More Info how to return to 1.28? since 1.29 causes crashes?

1.29 causes repeated crashes for me. I do not see my thread being paid attention to. Please tell us how to return to prior patches/versions of the game. thank you
  2. gravur

In Progress smithing: can we name our products & keep the names in history?

1. We used to be able to name items we smithed and retain the name in the smithing history. It would be nice to have that back. 2.It would also be very nice to have a smithing history that we can keep not replaced by the last item we produced, so if we have an item we want to reproduce a...
  3. gravur

Need More Info crash traveling on map

Summary:2024-02-09_01.15.14_5be0126dcff729430fc8a0cebd78224e How to Reproduce:travel on main map Have you used cheats and if so which:none Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics 3.80 GHz Installed RAM...
  4. gravur

Need More Info Disbanding problems

Summary: Disbanding problems not fixed 1. Why after meeting a party in the field and taking all their troops, immediately give the disband order,& lowering their wages as much as possible, does the party not completely disband even though they are right there with my party, & THEN, continue...
  5. gravur

Need More Info Manufacturer Lenovo

How to upgrade to something fixing these problems. Smithing: Have sent in many requests about this and hear nothing. 1. cannot forge, name, copy, and past the same name in another product without getting a bunch of code. What is going on? Please tell me how to get you information so you...
  6. gravur

Resolved Crash on startup

Summary:crash when starting in safe mode How to Reproduce:try to start in safe mode Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related):startup Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: I sent this on my other crashes from today OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard...
  7. gravur

Resolved new crashing, no stable version

Summary:game stuttering and crashes 2 times today when moving on the main map. How to Reproduce:exit a city 2023-02-24_05.59.52_5be0126dcff729430fc8a0cebd78224e Have you used cheats and if so which:never Scene Name (if related):main map Media (Screenshots & Video): Processor AMD Ryzen 7...
  8. gravur

Open Game sells weapons out of my hands without orders

I'm in Doccinga, buy and sell goods including cattle, I do not sell any weapons or have them leave my hands. I leave and they are gone. Checked it twice. So I cant for old times sake play this game either. Bannerlord is plagued with bugs as well. Any suggestions? Sorry TW, I like your...
  9. gravur

most stable version of this game

Summary:what is the most stable version of the game? I find new release is so full of problems it is no longer enjoyable to play? How to Reproduce:Play full release Have you used cheats and if so which:never Scene Name (if related):world map, trade, smithing Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  10. gravur

how to go back to 1.8?

New Release (new beta mode) has so many problems. I want to go back to 1.8 unless it also got messed up, in that case drop this game. Can you help me do this? I use Steam. Thankyou :)
  11. gravur

Need More Info party does not disband properly

Summary:meet with a party, take all its troops. 1.For some reason we cannot take the party leader. Please change this! Why would we not be able to absorb the entire party??????????? #2. Taking all the troops but the party leader which you do not allow, does not allow us to put the wages...
  12. gravur

Need More Info cannot purchase from my own caravan

Summary:cant purchase from one of my own caravans How to Reproduce:wait outside of city, purchasing from other caravans trying to manipulate city markets, able to do this with all by my own clan caravan which goes into the city and sells goods, messing up my plan Have you used cheats and if so...
  13. gravur

Need More Info Army decrease in number despite full funding, & no war, access to supply

Summary: How to Reproduce: Form a new party with brother to maximum capacity (215) this decreases in 1 day to 200 despite full funding for number of troops, access to purchase food, (it was started in a city) no conflict, at peace with all but a minor faction. Why?????????? Have you used...
  14. gravur

Resolved Digital companion defaults me into multiplayer

Summary: Thanks for digital companion, I thought it would be the "one ring" but Ibn Battuta would be proud, except that it defaults me into Multiplayer at game startup. Any workaround for this so I do not need to switch to single player every time? Thanks :) How to Reproduce:start the game...
  15. gravur

In Progress You list this resolved but its not, Governors abandoning their post

Summary: How to Reproduce:Make a family member or companion governor and monitor their location. For me this, and several smithing problems worsened with full release. It is NOT fixed. New smithing problems are not fixed, I dont think they were addressed. Sorry I'm having trouble sending...
  16. gravur

Need More Info I open my account and find no open threads, but I have open threads

Summary:unable to find where to send game save, no open threads are listed How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:win 11 GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): win 11
  17. gravur

Resolved Poachers quest

Summary: when reaching the negotiation screen before any options come up the quest resolves, not able to pick any negotiation options. How to Reproduce: I have not tried to reproduce it Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats or mods Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  18. gravur

Need More Info party does not disband

Summary:Telling little sister to disband her party does not work How to Reproduce:Create party with little sister, put a wage limit on it. days later go to her, take all her troops tell her to disband. She keeps recruiting troops despite indicating she is disbanding. There is no way to limit...
  19. gravur

Resolved keybinding, new problem unable to reset

Summary: Suddenly keybindings are changed. I have tried x 3 to reset to my preferences. Everything works but "e" for forward, it only rotates, just like a prior bug. This key is not used for anything else. Why???? How to Reproduce: absolutely nothing, this switched in the middle of a game...
  20. gravur

Need More Info why pay for my own troops to go on a mission, why high level troops running away

Summary: How to Reproduce: go on a mission send troops and find 5 low level troops cost 400 d. #2, any battle even with zero losses I have cavalry routed, both of these were not seen before. Is this a new seat of features? How is it good? Have you used cheats and if so which:no, none Scene...
Back
Top Bottom