Search results for query: *

1. RedRockRun

Open Achievements Not Working

I first noticed this on a mod, so I checked and made sure cheats were off in both the launcher and mod options. I started a new game on a different mod, again checking to make sure cheats were off, made a new character, attempted the same achievement (Sassy!), and again, nothing popped. I tried...
  2. RedRockRun

[FIX/TWEAKS] Modernization, troop fixes and food - Comming soon

Summoning all my power for this necro.

How are these fixes? Compatible with 3.0? Also is it possible to scroll down on troop trees. There are one or two that are too large to completely see.
  3. RedRockRun

Main Thread - 3.0 released!

I refuse to let this go out with a whimper. I may end up paying someone to work on this mod.
  4. RedRockRun

Iron Chieftain: Simulated RTS and Citybuilder

Hey Jacob! How's things?
  5. RedRockRun

Adding Battle Commands to Mods

Csatadi mod for WFaS. I can't find its source code. Also I didn't know that the source code was needed for something like that, but I suppose it makes sense, changing AI behavior.
  6. RedRockRun

Adding Battle Commands to Mods

I'm playing a mod that does not have have the skirmish option. I'd like to add it so my horse archers can circle the enemy like enemy horse archers always do with me. How do I add this into the mod?
  7. RedRockRun

Well dang. I was looking forward to hanging out and talking about the Ottoman Empire. Allah maak!

Well dang. I was looking forward to hanging out and talking about the Ottoman Empire. Allah maak!
  8. RedRockRun

Do people prefer Bannerlord over Warband?

I've played WB a long time, and BL would have to improve upon what WB already did for me to like BL more. It doesn't. It adds a lot more moving parts that could theoretically be fully developed one day, but it's fixing what was never broke. Combat shouldn't feel like I'm playing an entirely different game. I can't chamber worth a damn in BL, yet just yesterday I came back to WB after a year, and everything felt natural.

It's hard to explain what it is about BL's combat that I find so weird. It seems inconsistent for one. Attack the same enemies with the same weapons in the same ways over and over, and the results will vary. I'll ride at breakneck speeds to attack an enemy from behind, it's like the momentum isn't calculated, yet gently cantering over to someone and hitting them from the front will nuke them. Hitboxes are borked too; I never had an issue with using swords on horseback in WB, but in BL, I swear a third of the blade length might as well not be there. I whiff attacks that look like the should be hitting near the blade's tip, and I'll whiff attacks that seem right at the belly of the blade as though my sword were passing right over the enemy's head. The only reliable method is being right beside them. Again, I started WB again yesterday, and I had no trouble attacking on horseback with a falchion. Something has to be off.
  9. RedRockRun

The 'Consolization' of Mount and Blade and Bannerlord

No no no no no I don't want any of TW's manpower to be diverted to a console port. The console market is what's holding the industry back. Everyone has to jump through hoops to make sure things work on old hardware, and we all pay the price for it. Look at CP2077.
  10. RedRockRun

Please make shield wall like this......

shield wall formation is walking so slow and easy to break by calvery.
    please make shield wall lik this
    Someone needs to make an edit where the shields just keep stacking up.

I remember reading somewhere that shield walls were never actually used; it was just a theory which got accepted as historical fact.
  11. RedRockRun

Dang you're from Knoxville too? I may have run into you at some point.

Dang you're from Knoxville too? I may have run into you at some point.
  12. RedRockRun

Please, I beg of someone. Finish this. It's always been one of my favorites.
  13. RedRockRun

B Tutorial Other Adding things such as overhead stab, crouching, extra formations options.

JhonBrazil said:
    As far as i know, items that use the x button to switch mode (which is the case for the halfswording ability) need to come one after the other. The best bet would be to place the new item and the alternate version of it on the botton, right before the item called itens_end.

For it to shown on the cheatmenu, you would need to add it via tweaking more txt files on the game. I f you search the forum on this same board (The Forge), you might get a link on how to do it
    (It's easy, don't be afraid to try)

Also, don't forget to change the item count on the top of itens.txt file to include any more that you added.

Why would I be adding new items when I'm just trying to add an alt of something? All I want to do is add a half sword option to existing weapons. Do I need to replace the existing lines with with new ones that allow for an alt use? Like if I have a sword in the text, do I delete that line and replace it along with adding the second line for the actual half-swording? For instance OP's example (halfswordable) is in the lines. I guess I'd have to do that with every item I want to change?

With "items_end" I was able to find this in the mod's .txt

itm_items_end Items_End Items_End 1  shield_round_a 0  0 0 1 0 0.000000 100 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Only there are items listed after it.
  14. RedRockRun

B Tutorial Other Adding things such as overhead stab, crouching, extra formations options.

I'm confused about weapon order in text. Let's say I want to add half-swording to great sword. I find it in the .txt, find the line for great sword and change the name of the example you gave in the OP, then paste it at the bottom? Would that not crash the game?
  15. RedRockRun

SP Native Evlat 1.21

Where do companions go if you release them?
  16. RedRockRun

These vassals got themselves stuck:
    TrRMAAS.png
  17. RedRockRun

Does acquiring a bandit score make it so that you can no longer recruit volunteers from villages? If that is the case, then is the proposed gameplay loop to raid, use the large amount of money you get to then hire mercenaries?
Back
Top Bottom