Search results for query: *

1. 19th IND Milita

We disbanded
  2. NW Completed QoD Tuesday Line battle

event cancelled forever
  3. FUN BRIGADE EVENT

Hello everyone my name is allanski and I am in charge of the 19thIND. My brigade (Fun Brigade    FB ) is hosting a events on Saturdays from now on (EU but NA can come moan about ping)at 18:00 GMT (UK time) 19:00 CET (Central European Time). We allow all types of troops as we care about having...
  4. new regiment 5th New York Volunteer Infantry

Hello everyone we are looking for recruits and for events to take part in . We are part of the Union army  1st New York Brigade  and we need members and events to take part in. I am rarely on here but I will try to come on here more often. Please message me here or on my steam (allanski Im from...
  5. Windows 10 problem

Me and a bunch of other people from steam have a windows 10 problem with the game not working with and with out mod's. I deleted all mods not working i delete all save deleted the whole game and re installed it still not working . I go to steam forums but no one knows how to fix and they sent me...
  6. How To: Report a Bug/Request Support

Me and a bunch of other people from steam have a windows 10 problem with the game not working with and with out mod's. I deleted all mods not working i delete all save deleted the whole game and re installed it still not working . I go to steam forums but no one knows how to fix and they sent me here. (I had the game at windows 8.1 and it worked with no problem lagged a bit when i done full archer or crossbow battles as I like the Khergits and when I updated to windows 10 it stopped working  at all I will send link to a youtube video showing how it crashes)
      I'm running the newest version 1.168 and it not work I'm trying to get information how to fix it but people have no fixes I'm using hp pavillion 15 notebook so I shouldn't be having trouble running a game like this . When I started a discussion someone said to try get help here so here I am and I hope there will be a fix soon for windows 10 users :smile: Please email me or message me for the link as I can't give link here
Back
Top Bottom