Search results for query: *

1. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Red Blight said:
    And end of the day... Dayum, it's gone up to 30 hours.

More time to shop for snacks and to plan out tomorrows schedule!  :fruity:
  2. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

2.5 hours to go...
    *clears weekend plans*
    *prepares campaign strategy*
    *stocks up on snacky-snacks*
    :hype intensifies:  :party:
  3. [April Fools 2018] Lol who made this

Well, ya got me Taleworlds

indigo%20twinkles.jpg

Happy April Fools!
  4. PoP Official 3.9 Changelog [OLD]

RumbleBee said:
    :shock:
    Anyone know how to fix a worn out key? F5 to be exact.

I too would like to know... FOR A FRIEND!  :oops:

Syzion, MitchyMatt, redsimon, _Varnon_, Aedesia, Brunio, Hedin, sher, ichigo2910, xxgodsmack, Gaurwaith5, Tiberivs, Indus, krisvk, grimm4, zaji1911, KarlXII, Avyntix, Ry1459, Hinkl, Jancnahn, Lagstro, elgroovo, T.L.S. (+ 1 Hidden) and 106 Guests are viewing this board.
  5. PoP Official 3.9 Changelog [OLD]

k0nr@d said:
    Zipping package.

:party:
  6. PoP Official 3.9 Changelog [OLD]

Zeth1 said:
    No update this weekend, maybe next one?  :lol:

The new release will drop when it drops.

Till then:

Syzion, RumbleBee, harley155, sher, Plasquar, Ralyks, zaji1911, TehGanker, Chriss39, Hinkl, MArixor100, Savak, vorador1980, [ptx], _Varnon_, Stavros and 80 Guests are viewing this board.

*taps f5*
  7. PoP Official 3.9 Changelog [OLD]

Ralyks said:
    Syzion said:
    Maybe with Bannerlord (the PoP team is going to do Bannerlord when it releases, right?  :fruity: )

The PoP team will not see Bannerlord come to light. Maybe our grandsons will see it lol

@saxondragon: All I can ask for.

@Ralyks: I can see the mods' wills stipulating that their collective inheritance goes to the family members on the team that successfully does a Bannerlord PoP Mod.
  8. PoP Official 3.9 Changelog [OLD]

Styxt said:
    Impressive amount of work, as always  :grin:

1. Reloading game doesn't change outcomes of some events, e.g. asking travelers for treasure chests like the Red Brotherhood one, chance of capture the Qualis Gem heroes, rewards in Noldor tournament. If after few reloads result is the same, accept it and move on (as in some cases even "failure" may influence player's next move). Spend more time in the actual game, not in the load menu. Remember: defeat/failure doesn't always mean "the end" - it may be just the beginning of a tale, which you share with your grandchildren when the time comes :smile:

While I am very happy with this change (I am the "always Ironman" type of player) the pill might be a bit more difficult to swallow for some member of the PoP community...  :???:

I'm eager to test 3.9!!  :party:

Not gonna lie, I find it a tad creepy whenever devs/modders feel the need to control the single player experience to the save/load extent. But in this case with the M&B engine so old I doubt there's even a way to add a "preserve random seed/new seed on reload" option for players. Maybe with Bannerlord (the PoP team is going to do Bannerlord when it releases, right?  :fruity: )

Besides, if getting the item means so much and the player feels owed, (s)he could just open the cheat menu and get that "well earned" item. If you wanna spend less time in the loading screen, spend fifteen seconds on the CHEAT MENU > FIND ITEM screen. And if the desired prisoner gets away, reveal the map and teleport on top of the group when it respawns.

Also eager for 3.9!
  9. PoP Official 3.9 Changelog [OLD]

MitchyMatt said:
    The team and I are thinking that if everything goes well, v3.9 should be released before the end of March. Possibly this upcoming weekend.

Stay tuned for more information as the week progresses. This is subject to change based on testing.

Yay!  :party:

Regardless of when, thanks so much. Waiting for Bannerlord is killing me but PoP is awesome!
  10. Features you want to see in single player Bannerlord

Updated List of MY ideas and My +1s:
    +1 to Nickel Kingins suggestion for a modular modding system where we can mix and match mods without breaking everything or having to compile a new mod kernal.

+1 to Rice lover for an enhanced prisoner system: more than just ransom, use these prisoners for labor.

+1 bobthebuilder for the ideas to add Patrols.

+1 Sterikos for customizable troops that survive battle after battle--I'd enhance the suggestion for leveling up a troop until (s)he becomes a generic companion.

+1 Meko & Nickel Kingins for easier banner customization and uploading and more options on how to show flags and logos.

+1 Rungsted93 for customizable troops and troop trees--gear, stats, etc.

+1 Recheriver for custom knight orders--If not knights, maybe a custom military order or you play as a foreigner who brings in your own culture and thus you act as a tribal leader bringing your people to glory.

+1 sockmonz for civilian clothes in town.

+1 MineWars for more companion options... I want to import 500 companions and go for it.

+1 rodrimaux for training your troops while encamped.

+1 DogsPlayingPoker for more options to be a bandit lord... I would add that I'd like set up a lair ala Brytenwalda.

+1 DogsPlayingPoker also for being a merchant, and I'd add making a custom port--i.e. a merchant's version of a bandit camp.

MINE: Kingdom management options ala Diplomacy Mod, including giving titles.

MINE: Build new forts and small villages on the map--either have money makers or create choke points. Should be expensive and take time to make but it would be awesome.

NEW:

+1 reiksmarshal for the idea to beef up merchants and trade guilds: Maybe have banks that give interest or even invest in caravans in return for a cut of the profits. You can kill bandits in quests to reduce aggro towards your caravans since everyone knows Lord/Lady OwnAll will kill them if they touch your stuff!

+1 Looter for ration and other supply train enhancements. Maybe assign rations like he suggested, or even have a foraging skill to find more food as well as a cook skill to improve food quality and preserve meat before it spoils.

+1 to Rice lover's voiced song and bard ability idea--but the voice song should be in an ancient language like Latin (or appropriate language for the culture) so it doesn't get repetitive hearing the same lyrics all the time.

I'll add:

To piggy-back off of rodrimaux's wanting to make army management easier and get bigger armies faster, I'd suggest:

Enhanced troop management options: If you're in a hurry, instead of disbanding troops from your party for speed, tell them to meet you at (X) town or pre-arranged spot on the map.

Splitting your army: Split your forces into another group that appears on the map and follows you and your groups all converge together to encircle and trap enemy patrols. Should require a companion or a special troop type to serve as group leader. Once you click on following an enemy group, your other groups should do what they can to pincer the enemy and harass them towards you if they start to get away. EDIT: I would limit this to one extra group per 2 leadership skill, or something else to balance it. No need for 50 little armies running around since you have vassals...

ALSO:

Mod tools: I can't code for squat. I've tried and there's always some fatal bug that kills my mod attempts. A tool for designing companion and weapon/armor/item files would be great.
  11. Features you want to see in single player Bannerlord

Some +1s:
    +1 to Nickel Kingins suggestion for a modular modding system where we can mix and match mods without breaking everything or having to compile a new mod kernal.

+1 to Rice lover for an enhanced prisoner system: more than just ransom, use these prisoners for labor.

+1 bobthebuilder for the ideas to add Patrols.

+1 Sterikos for customizable troops that survive battle after battle--I'd enhance the suggestion for leveling up a troop until (s)he becomes a generic companion.

+1 Meko & Nickel Kingins for easier banner customization and uploading and more options on how to show flags and logos.

+1 Rungsted93 for customizable troops and troop trees--gear, stats, etc.

+1 Recheriver for custom knight orders--If not knights, maybe a custom military order or you play as a foreigner who brings in your own culture and thus you act as a tribal leader bringing your people to glory.

+1 sockmonz for civilian clothes in town.

+1 MineWars for more companion options... I want to import 500 companions and go for it.

+1 rodrimaux for training your troops while encamped.

+1 DogsPlayingPoker for more options to be a bandit lord... I would add that I'd like set up a lair ala Brytenwalda.

+1 DogsPlayingPoker also for being a merchant, and I'd add making a custom port--i.e. a merchant's version of a bandit camp.

I'll add:

Kingdom management options ala Diplomacy Mod, including giving titles.

Build new forts and small villages on the map--either have money makers or create choke points. Should be expensive and take time to make but it would be awesome.

----------------------------------------------

For now, that's all I can think of.
  12. Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Downloading now! Can't wait to get into it. Thanks all! :smile:
  13. Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

We appreciate the update regardless.  :grin:
  14. Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

Thanks for the updates. We'll wait on word from the others. In the meantime, go enjoy you some Fallout! :smile:
  15. Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

Leonion said:
    The customizable troop tree is finished.
    Just the troop tree before you equip the soldiers. 3 branches: infantry, archers, cavalry.
    3DKPZen.jpg

You will be able to use ~90% of items existing in Perisno to equip your soldiers. Only very few of them (like unique items or Third Legion items) are blocked.
    3DKQpPS.jpg

3DKQGUS.jpg

Unlike in PoP, you will not be limited to 9 slots. Every item you will put in a soldier's inventory will be taken into account. So if some of you don't like clone-like troops, you will be able to give your soldiers plenty of different items.

The upkeep of custom troops is flexible. 469-line script calculates a special multiplier that will affect the upkeep (it can either decrease or increase it) depending on how stats of the equipment you will choose will compare with certain "recommended" values. If you try to give you recruit the best items he can possibly carry, you will not like the result. It won't be worth it.
    3DKRH8U.jpg

Still, when it will come to the highest-tier troops, then dragon scale armor, heavy full plates, best weapons and heavy chargers - they will all be yours if you want to maximize.

Finally, you'll be able to tell some of your lords (i.e. this is not a kingdom's culture, but an individual setting) to use these troops.
    3DKVbhK.jpg

Just like you will be able to order your lords to use Freelancers as troops if you like them:
    3DKUq3i.jpg

I love it! ... As for the hired mercs, are we literally going to hire them like the freelancers? If so, I opt for hiring from somewhere other than the edge of the map.

Can't wait, this is gonna rock!
  16. Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

On a somewhat related note I hope the Perisno team continues modding into Bannerlord. Taleworlds has stated they want an open-ended modding system for Bannerlord: so instead of needing to compile a module in it's entirety for any change people can mix and match mods like other STEAM games.

I'm especially looking forward to lore-rich companions... Cuz... lore... Yeah... OK, OK, I want a 1,000 unkillable companion army. You got me.  :oops:
  17. Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

That's a HUUUUGE step! GJ all!
  18. Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

Oh man, this is all looking good! Between Perisno and the Bannerlord blogposts I'm going crazy.

BTW: Is that adventurer's residence by chance a player house?
  19. Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

Looking good all! I'm glad to see everything going forward. Can't wait to see the final product.
Back
Top Bottom