Search results for query: *

• Users: LawLeewer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LawLeewer

Resolved Bug regarding recruting lords

I was trying to convince a lord to betray his liege so I saved before entering the conversation. Failed some attempts then reloaded it (before leaving the conversation). When I try to talk to the lord again the 'persuasion minigame' shows up on any save I load and I can't try again or even...
  2. LawLeewer

War with Major faction softlock?

I'm not sure about this because I haven't seen anyone complaining but it is quite simple to reproduce. I've been stuck in a war with the Western Empire for God knows how long, therefore I can't join any existing faction because there is no one left alive that I can ask for peace. This same...
  3. LawLeewer

Any way to know which troops are christian/pagan?

Every time I rape the monks at monasteries my troops get sad and leave.  They are mainly Norse, but there are Anglo and Saxons too.  So is there any list to check what religion the guys belong to?
  4. LawLeewer

Lords changing religion?

I have this list of lords of my kingdom, their fiefs and religion on Excel which is very helpful since I am the leader of my own faction. So I decided that I would create a Pagan-only kingdom and I've been converting captured lords to Paganism ever since. It was working out well until the...
Back
Top Bottom