Search results for query: *

1. Bezumnyi Joe

SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

I'm not talking about naval battles, but about all sorts of merchant ships that accumulate over time and swarm off the coast, without the ability to enter the city
    AI doesn't know how to use them
  2. Bezumnyi Joe

I don't think you have tried the new version.
    removed in the new version? if so, sorry, haven't played the new one yet
  3. Bezumnyi Joe

@litdum, remove the ships, as they break the balance and the economy, as well as accumulate where they cannot land and cause bugs
  4. Bezumnyi Joe

Bloodpass Warband Map Editor

Ошибка неподдерживаемой версии класса: mb / bme / Bloodpass был скомпилирован более поздней версией среды выполнения Java (версия файла класса 55.0), эта версия среды выполнения Java распознает только версии файлов классов до 53.0
    ставлю jdk-9.0.4_windows-x64_bin - не открывается

PS установка последней версии Java помогла
  5. Bezumnyi Joe

Mount&Blade Cartographer | Just my own spin-off...

если бы эта программа могла редактировать местность...
  6. Bezumnyi Joe

Thorgrim's Map Editor v0.9.0 (Updated 20/06/2008)

The Native opens easily, but the ad1257 map cannot - how to make it open?
    the map in ad1257 is larger, but according to the numbers map.txt Native is larger
  7. Bezumnyi Joe

Торгрим не был в сети с 2009 года, но уверен, что он перенесет эту программу на Windows 10. :ржунимагу:
    а я не только к нему обращался
  8. Bezumnyi Joe

DO THIS PROGRAM FOR WINDOWS 10 PLEASE
  9. Bezumnyi Joe

чувак, вырежи сраное мореходство, корабли, это баг!!
  10. Bezumnyi Joe

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

I THINK HE WANTS TO DISABLE COMPANIONS COMPLAINING ABOUT STUFF
    Yes, exactly! sorry for my English
  11. Bezumnyi Joe

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

HOW DO I DISABLE NPС INTERACTIVITY?
  12. Bezumnyi Joe

Good mod, thanks to the author. How to disable the blow shield? Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia
  13. Bezumnyi Joe

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

Good work, guys, do not rush, please, I still need to assemble a PC
  14. Bezumnyi Joe

Dev Blog 07/06/18

Every week I read the topics on this site and every week I see many questions here. Solid questions, which users give,  hoping to get the answers.

So, can we get the answers? I can find them neither here nor in developer blogs.
    We have interest in blog subjects, but its information looks like stories for children entertainment. Nothing besides pleasant trifles (whose role in the game is unimportant). Even no specifics about those too.

Oh God, we even know nothing about system requirements. What kind of PC is needed to process these pleasant little things without any struggle? (Since the time of the last publication of the system requirements, the game has undergone many drastic changes, as I understand.)

It looks to me that you are ignoring the community.

It seems that the creation of blogs is an unpleasant duty for the author (he is forced to do it, and it does not matter whether he likes it or not).

I know, no one owes to no one. But if the developers are creating the game for us (not fo themselves only), it would be pleasant if we would not feel like we are hungry beggars, who are happy even for some breadcrumbs.
  15. Bezumnyi Joe

Dev Blog 07/06/18

Question for developers!
    I have some questions:
    1. Will the animation of a warrior / horse's death agony be implemented? (head/hands movement of a warrior; head/legs movement of a horse)
    2.Will the limb dismembering be implemented?
    3. And last one: will the proper horse collision be implemented? Would a horse fall after it collides with another horse? (would be great if it would be alive, it would get back up, and the warrior could mount it again). Example:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhTV1X-Y3EE
  16. Bezumnyi Joe

Dev Blog 31/05/18

Good afternoon! Question for developers!
    I have some questions:
    1. Will the animation of a warrior / horse's death agony be implemented? (head/hands movement of a warrior; head/legs movement of a horse)
    2.Will the limb dismembering be implemented?
    3. And last one: will the proper horse collision be implemented? Would a horse fall after it collides with another horse? (would be great if it would be alive, it would get back up, and the warrior could mount it again). Example:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhTV1X-Y3EE
  17. Bezumnyi Joe

Dev Blog 31/05/18

I will not ask when the release; tell me - how many percent is the game ready?
  18. Bezumnyi Joe

world map still looking dated

Duh said:
    Keep it english on the international section, folks. At the very least, include a google translate in your post.
    OK
    ------------------
    Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    There is still quite a bit of work left to do on it, but once it is finished I will write a blog about it.  :smile:
    when will game has be released?
  19. Bezumnyi Joe

world map still looking dated

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    There is still quite a bit of work left to do on it, but once it is finished I will write a blog about it.  :smile:
    когда релиз игры ?
  20. Bezumnyi Joe

Dev 1257 - Othr's version taken from SVN

нет, я не говорю по английски
Back
Top Bottom