Search results for query: *

• Users: sdd22
  • Order by date
  1. Bug Reporting HQ

My ship has landed right in the middle of a village on the world map so i cant click it. It doesnt matter if i sell all my ships, the fleet still stays there. This is gamebrekaing because i have several colonies.

Edit: I solved it by lining up the village and a town to open the stack selector menu.

2. Bug Reporting HQ

I bought every single upgrade for my blacksmith enterprise, it says it will produce 10 tools, but it still only produces 2 tools per week.
  3. Bug Reporting HQ

You can keep sawing at the same sawpit over and over without chopping down more wood.
    To replicate just chop down one tree, saw it. Now you can still access the "saw log" action by holding "e", even though theres no log there.

I would post a picture but i am not allowed by the forum it seems.

Edit: Cathars are way too easy to farm for renown and xp. Really unbalanced.

4. Grenades

Hello, i am having a problem where friendly grenades kill me even though im nowhere close to them. Also my own grenades kill me. Playing as swazi with a lot of swehrmacht soldiers. Is there a fix for this or any way to disable grenades completely? Its really hard to play when any grenade one...
Back
Top Bottom