Search results for query: *

1. TheGreatGold

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Looks like you made some progress, it's months i don't check this thread  :grin:
  2. TheGreatGold

Dev Blog 26/10/17

Oh boy. Bannerlord has improved greatly in these months.
  3. TheGreatGold

Discussion Thread: Gamescom 2017 Media

So TW added Ulfhednar and Falxmen in the same faction? Shouldn't the Ulfhednar be Sturgian, not battanian?
  4. TheGreatGold

What Faction will you Fight for? [Poll]

Sturgians are the only acceptable faction in imperial era calradia.
  5. TheGreatGold

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

How do i get into stasis to wait for Bannerlord's release?
  6. TheGreatGold

I officially give up on Bannerlord after seeing it's own thread being derailed to 2D game animations.
  7. TheGreatGold

Oh boy, E3 is going to be interesting... not.
  8. TheGreatGold

I came to make you lose some more hope, the Bonerlord 'trial' is for the press only.
  9. TheGreatGold

The cape slot may be used for shoulderpads and pauldrons too. We should start to call it "shoulder slot".
  10. TheGreatGold

Are they going to show us Bannerlord's garlic-based economy?
  11. TheGreatGold

Someone should close the steam forums. It's breeding trolls.
  12. TheGreatGold

This 'blog' disappointed me more than Trump's decision to make new nuclear warheads.
  13. TheGreatGold

The Bowman said:
    Now, in an attempt to bring the discussion and speculation flow back to Bannerlord, let's take a moment and see this picture here:
    BannerlordArtwork_13.jpg
    This architectural style looks strikingly Russian to me, yet we have never seen it any screenshots of the like. I'm inclined to believe that it could only be the Sturgians who bear that style, and I wonder what are the main characteristics of the faction in general.
    It it were for me to take a quick glimpse on what was shown in the gameplay videos, we have only seen the Empire, Battania (quite a lot of attention for these guys, I've got to say) and Vlandia to a lesser extent, and then add some bits of the Aserai and Khuzait. As of now though, I haven't noticed much Sturgian content.
    The first castle does look similiar to the battanian castle in the siege defense video. It's probably battanian concept art. Just look at the wood&stone 'mix' in the foundations of the first castle.
  14. TheGreatGold

Looter said:
    I recommend the Jeremus 9000 Action Doll, created to scale and comes with harvesting season sound board, which runs on two Triple A Batteries. Batteries not included. Available at all major retailers inside the continental US and Europe. Additional Shipping fees may be incurred when delivered outside of the Continental US or Europe. Order now.
    With or without pilgrim's robes though?
  15. TheGreatGold

It's time to make a bannerlord inflatable doll.
  16. TheGreatGold

kbLEv7.png
    A lichina? With Khuzaits? Weren't khuzaits supposed to be huns/mongols?
  17. TheGreatGold

I wonder why does it take so much for the devs to take screenshots?
  18. TheGreatGold

AmateurHetman said:
    Pilum said:
    Ki-Ok Khan said:
    Pilum said:
    TW made a brilliant job, if large scenes (225 km²) are still possible in the final game.

Imagine PW mod. Or you can just make a story mod. Build cities. Put npcs. make a small rpg game. If the engine handles well that is. Which I am confident.

ps : 225 km² is 6 times larger than the map of Skyrim.

Yes, it seems they have built quite powerful technology.
    But skyrim had procedural generation, which meant the whole map wasn't loaded at one time. Mount & blade scenes on the other hand are fully loaded. Perhaps Bannerlord has changed this.
    In Skyrim, there are is an option in the .ini called uGridsToLoad= number of uGrids. More uGrids= the more territory loads (with all the NPCs and other things). Bannerlord possibly implemented this in some way.
  19. TheGreatGold

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

I vote for Khand. I do really hope you're not going to use Easterling armor for Khand.
Back
Top Bottom