Search results for query: *

• Users: HammY2776
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. HammY2776

Creating new conversations

I have an event that occurs, after it occurs I want to open a Map Conversation with a character (mostly heroes).But I want him/her to say something specifc, give an option or two on how to respond and then the conversation will be over. The conversation will of course be related to the event. I...
  2. HammY2776

Modding settlement/party information

Hi I have been searching for a while now, but can't seem to find it. I want to change the information that is shown if you hover over a settlement or a party. I don't want to change the values, but what is shown. For example I don't want to show the amount of troops or I want to change the...
  3. HammY2776

Resolved Tournament without Melee weapons

When joining a tournament everyone fights without melee weapons. They can have shields or a bow, but no spears, maces, axes or swords. Then after fighting for a bit (might even make it to the next round) the game just crashes. Tested this on 1.5.2 and 1.5.3 beta. This was only happening to me...
  4. HammY2776

Co-op

WAIT ! before you say not agian, go search for other topics about co-op now, warband is fun, but co-op would be insane, ive read other topics about co-op and it is imposible(what they said) but, someone hosts local server, with all ai partties and stuff with one playable party, the leader, maybe...
Back
Top Bottom