Search results for query: *

1. Missile Storm & Ice Storm?

Thanks for the great mod btw! I have several questions regarding the 2018 version 1. Where can I get the missile storm spell? 2. Why the ice storm spell cannot be copied into the spell book?
  2. Character Creation for Phantasy 2018?

Any character creation list for phantasy 2018? Since the old list seems not viable in this new version.
  3. Suguroku VS Daimyo Edition

So, which sub-mod is better in terms of gameplay and balancing issue?
  4. Firearms or Cannon?

So I'm deciding which range weapon to use for myself and my companion. Which of them are better in terms of field battle and siege? And how you guys equip your companion?
  5. Best way to equip your companion?

What weapons do you give your companions as infantry or cavalry? A one-handed sword/axe or spear? It seems to me that one-handed weapons are more effective at killing enemies since spear does way less damage in close quarter. Also, would you recommend giving throwing weapons to mounted...
  6. Can you have all the companions back after finishing the storymode?

Some say that the companions are gone forever because of bug, or they will become adventurers. Is it possible to recruit them after the storyline is completed?
  7. Best Infantry for V3.8.4?

So, which faction has the strongest infantry? Sarleon Halberdier seems decent when fighting cavalry units but they only have 260 proficiencies. Kierguard possess great armor and proper stats. D'Shar Ghazi Dervish and Spearman have OK stats and  equipment. Fieldsvain Huscarl has the best stats...
  8. Tier 5 Vaegir Archer is more powerful than Tier 6

Since tier 5 vaegir archer is using black war bow(44p) and tier 6 vaegir archer is using just only war bow(31p), the damage output of tier 5 might be higher than that of tier 6. Though the stats of tier 6 is slightly better and war bow is more accurate as well as it has faster fire rate, the...
Back
Top Bottom