Search results for query: *

1. StevieLee7132

SP - General A Dozen practical suggestions (after five hundred hours of play)

1. Add more battle scenes, maybe a randomize terrain feature? Much better now than at release, but still seeing the same maps again and again kills the tactical challenge 2. Add fog of war... AI should discover units by seeing them (e.g. range, LOS, etc.) same as the player rather than have...
  2. StevieLee7132

Extreme Performance hit from very simple mod-- help?

So I used the modding toolkit to generate a shell mod, then modified parameters in two .xml files (monsters and native parameters) to increase the capsule size of the horse collision box and slightly increase the resistance of humans in collision to make cavalry charges more realistic (e.g...
  3. StevieLee7132

e1.5.6 impressions (after not playing for a while)

Death and Inheritance * Overall I love it-- adds new dynamics to the game. Lords die, even faction leaders... led to me becoming leader of Vlandians at 22 years old in one play through, and killing off many of my enemies key lords over time in others-- but needs some tuning. * Should...
  4. StevieLee7132

Execution of insurrection leaders should NOT have negative impact on relations with nobles

Executing a noble should have severe relations impact (as it does) on all nobles, but execution of insurrection leaders should actually lead to an increase in relations much as taking out a bandit hideout has a positive impact on nearby nobles. These are rebels against the lawful authority who...
  5. StevieLee7132

Modders: Has anyone figured out how to...

1) Make the generic battle map scene bigger 2) Configure entry points so they are farther apart 3) Randomize maps?? I modded Warband myself to make maps much larger than the Bannerlord ones, with very cool random settings (different types of forest, etc.). I guess I should just shut up and...
  6. StevieLee7132

SP - Scenes Battle Scenes

Please, Please, Please either create more (preferably option to do randomized) maps or at least release specs for maps so I can make my own. Fighting on the same small number of maps over and over and over is crushing my soul. Half the fun of the battle is using your tactical skill to very...
  7. StevieLee7132

Ordering Companions during Army actions

I miss being able to fight beside my companions during sieges and huge field battles; working side-by-side we often turned the tide of battle. I would think it would be an easy thing to change; add one more category of troops in the drop down list (Companions, personal bodyguard, whatever)...
  8. StevieLee7132

How virile is YOUR character?

Four years of marriage... How?
  9. StevieLee7132

I feel like I'm running a puppy mill

Liena has whelped six pups already and we've only been married for less than three years; basic biology indicates this should be physically impossible, unless she is really one of the Ulfhednar and she is actually whelping pups. That would be cool if all the kiddos get the Ulfhednar trait...
  10. StevieLee7132

AI auto garrison needs balancing in castles to prevent starvation

So after you get a castle and get food production and garrison size balanced, everything is great and you have a food surplus, prosperity increases. Then you go off to battle and come back and everything is totally ********. I find in all three castles I currently have the same issue; the AI...
  11. StevieLee7132

Resolved Smithed 2H swords nerfed when moved to inventory

At first I thought this was my imaginations, but now I've documented it. Notation: x -> y -> z means x = Value if smith skill was perfect, y = value it said in smithing window after I actually forged it (expected nerf due to me not having high enough smith skill), but then z = Actual value...
  12. StevieLee7132

Three things I like, three things I don't

As a multi-thousand hour player of Warband. Likes: 1. Kingdom Operations: The influence / voting system, clans, ability to quickly find lords without asking 1000 people, not micromanaging villages, the ease of joining Armies and leaving just as easily... is a fantastic improvement over...
  13. StevieLee7132

Battle terrain maps not randomized??

One thing I love about most mods and base game is the randomized terrain maps; the terrain appears to be randomly generated for each battle, so you get to work on quickly reading the terrain and exploiting it as best you can based on your forces and the enemy.  In this mod it seems there are a...
  14. StevieLee7132

Single Player scene entry positions

Where can I find/adjust scene starting positions.  When I increase the scene battle map size, I want to have the units start farther apart.
  15. StevieLee7132

Impressions of Fire and Sword

After putting in around 80 hours (vs ~800 hours of Warband/Viking Conquest/WB+mods), I must say that overall I feel frustrated.  There are some things that I think are very good: 1.  Firearms.  Firearms will likely force people to use more realistic tactics (e.g. utilize terrain masking for...
  16. StevieLee7132

Ferry Tolls and being Marshal?

I am Marshal in Gwynedd, and just learned the hard way that as Marshal I am no longer able to use ferries to move my army across water.  :shock:  Since my liege is always at Ynys Mon,  and so are all of my ships :evil: since it was the only "safe" port,  it means I can't talk to him to resign...
  17. StevieLee7132

[Bug Report -- Reforged Edition] Player Dopplegangers

I have had this happen a few times now-- basically the player enters into a town with bandits, and instead of spawning my army, there is an army of the player character.  Sounds cool, but the dopplegangers can't move, won't take orders, and don't fight.  Moreover, the "bandits" are my army and...
  18. StevieLee7132

[Spoiler] Finally figured out (one thing) cows are for!

I was awarded a cow for meeting one of my goals; I always thought they were used to improve your refuge or villages.  But I have discovered by keeping it in my inventory the soldiers periodically milk it and make butter-- Free butter is good!  I wonder if I have many cows if they reproduce and I...
  19. StevieLee7132

Strange occurrence: Fief awards

So I've been playing the reforged beta for weeks with nothing strange, and just switched to release version.  I became a vassal for Gwennyd, and thought it a little strange that I was not awarded the usual looted village as a new vassal-- I was landless.  That kind of pissed me off, but since my...
Back
Top Bottom