Search results for query: *

1. Issues with the new 2.005 update

Hi everybody! I just downloaded the new update for Viking Conquest but now everytime I go into battle and click continue after the overview of casualties the game just goes back to the main menu. When I load my last game, nothing has changed. Can someone help me please? Thanks in advance
  2. (spoiler) Companions

Thanks for the advice!
  3. (spoiler) Companions

(spoiler) Companions come and go like the wind. I allready lost several good companions and now I'm about to lose Bodo as well. Is there any way, without using cheats, to save Bodo and keep him in my party after de Douar en Enez battle?
  4. How to skip Douar-an-Enez battle?

Idibil said:
    Boar grave quest - beda joining - then visit old captain in lundenwich or bebbanburh depend on your side.

I did it in exactly that order but everytime I talk to the captain he says he is to busy. I never get to leave the port.
  5. How to skip Douar-an-Enez battle?

I never even get to the battle. When I picked up Beda I accidentally skipped the attack of Sven's men. With Beda in my party I travelled to Lundenwic to meet the Old Sea Captain. I've waited for days but the Captain keeps telling me he is busy. I already tried to disband Beda from my party by using cheats but when I want to pick him up from the Boar Cave the game won't allow me to leave because "there is someting moving beneath the undergrowth." How can I sail from the Lundenwic port to Douar en Enez?

If I need to send my savegame to someone who can fix it I will be happy to do it.
Back
Top Bottom