Search results for query: *

• Users: alexispao
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. alexispao

Resolved SOLVED - Loading into battles crash (Beta 1.1.0)

When loading into most battles I get this crash error. It seems it has to do something with the music perhaps? I've searched for similar threads but couldn't find any. It has now happened after loading into a siege, as soon as I pressed "Begin Assault" it crashed. Any ideas? Summary: Game...
  2. alexispao

Need More Info Defender AI climbs down Siege Tower and gets DESTROYED

So during the siege of a city the defending AI (not controlled by me, it was allied) had the crazy idea to rush out to meet the huge Khuzait horde laying siege. So we were outnumbered as shown in the casualty list... And we managed to slay the infantry company attacking the walls... And our...
  3. alexispao

SP - General Patrols for Cities & Castles

IIRC in Warband you could "hire" patrols that dealt with local bandits and raiders, and kept the settlement's territory safe for villagers and caravans. It would be nice to see that feature return, as bandits and looters are affecting the economy severely, and Kings/Lords shouldn't have to...
  4. alexispao

Lords don't recruit and garrison their towns/cities HELP

I started my own kindom( Ferelden , for those who are interested) after doing King Graveth's dirty work. I got Wercheg from the nords and started giving fiefs to my companions making them lords. I decided to give a city to Lezalit because he is my most loyal vassal and has the largest army...
Back
Top Bottom