Search results for query: *

• Users: Bithon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bithon

Wanna learn how to code? Look no further!

So I was browsing GitHub looking for an interesting project to work on when I accidentally stumbled upon this amazing repo, containing links to all kinds of free programming books. It doesn't only contain books, but links to programming related podcasts. You can check it out here...
  2. Bithon

Napoleonic Wars or Viking Conquest

So Warband is currently on Steam sale and I'm thinking about buying a DLC for my game since I enjoyed Warband so much over the past few weeks that I've been playing it. The thing is, I spent way too much money on something else so even something as small as buying a game could damage my budget...
  3. Bithon

Microstuters since the last update?

Hello, I recently started noticing microstutters ever since the last update was rolled out. I enabled FPS logging, but was unable to see any FPS change whatsoever - slid 60 FPS, however in Multi-Player (the only thing I played in last 2-3 days) is I still feel it. Does anyone else experience...
  4. Bithon

What are s1, s2, s3, ..., sN usd for?

The question is in the title. But yeah, I've just got into modding the Warband and been looking through the Module System source code and found a lot of quests referencing those variables and I'm not entirely sure if they're just a temp value holders or do they have a hire meaning?
Back
Top Bottom