Search results for query: *

1. agoden

Resolved Persists in 1.0.5 Bug Description: Equipment comparison feature gone after first trader upgrade

I've run into this problem on 3 different characters now in 30+ hours of play.
  2. agoden

Espected behavior or cheating?

I'd call it a loophole, feels like something that should be patched, but since it hasn't over all these years, i wouldn't call it a cheat.
  3. agoden

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Ulticane said:
    So I defeated all the major factions and have been working on destroying the minor ones, but I seem to be having trouble destroying the heretics. I've destroy a hell of a lot of their parties, and quite a few armies, but their status is still on "Healthy" even though there's literally no heretics left on the map.

How do I destroy these guys if they aren't even there? I've been asking for rumors but even if I get spawns the status stays at healthy when I beat them.

Does their status only get closer to destroyed if you are the initiator of the battle? Most of the armies I destroyed I lured into other armies/things and then joined the battle so maybe that doesn't damage their faction?

nah, your factions lords contribute, I've found that once your faction is the only one left, you can just pop inside a castle and wait for a month and the minor factions will slowly get annihilated by your lords because theres nothing else for them to fight. 
  4. agoden

Companions Never leaving Tweak

The previous tweak still works for me, the only thing thats different is that you change 101 to 102 now instead of 100 to 101.
  5. agoden

Got a qualis gem from a battle without a boss!

Few days ago i read somewhere that someone thought you could get qualis gems from battles without bosses but they weren't sure and today it happened to me so i thought I'd leave a screenshot of the army that dropped it! :smile: Worth noting i was reloading the save over and over hoping to get...
  6. agoden

Which unit do you hate the most?

The heroine adventurer and hero adventurer, i use them the most ironically. 

I feel like they're the optimal unit for a majority of the game, and the nobles and peasant women that turn into them are really easy to find, so i rarely ever see a reason to play any other way, sucks the variety out. 

Might be because I'm not too familiar with PoP yet though. 

It's not like Noldor or High tier CKO troops are easy to get. 
  7. agoden

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

k0nr@d said:
    agoden said:
    Can unique spawns bug, be in the victory list, but not spawned?

after 890 days of play, all i have to do is kill Sir Boris the Raven, I've looked around for ages, and even resorted to cheating in the end ( CTRL+T to reveal everything on the map ) and i still couldn't find Sir Boris the Raven. 

Any ideas? I really wanted to finish the playthrough up! :sad:
    Maybe he acts as a mercenary and resting in one of the fiefs or is imprisoned.

Great idea :smile: I've checked every lord and castle i could find with ctrl+t enabled though, and when the prisoner list expanded beyond the screen I've taken the castle / beaten the lord, and still no dice :sad:
  8. agoden

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

after 890 days of play, all i have to do is kill Sir Boris the Raven, I've looked around for ages, and even resorted to cheating in the end ( CTRL+T to reveal everything on the map ) and i still couldn't find Sir Boris the Raven. 

Any ideas? I really wanted to finish the playthrough up! :sad:
  9. agoden

after 890 days of play, all i have to do is kill Sir Boris the Raven, I've looked around for ages, and even resorted to cheating in the end ( CTRL+T to reveal everything on the map ) and i still couldn't find Sir Boris the Raven.  Any ideas? I really wanted to finish the playthrough up! :(...
  10. agoden

Bug Reports and Player Feedback

I'm unable to siege Dark knight castles, no matter what faction I'm in when i go to their castles i simply enter as if they where mine/neutral :sad:
    Edit: False alarm, this only applies at 0 reputation, and is fine after i kill their villagers or something
  11. agoden

MMORPG

Varrak said:
    agoden said:
    I want bannerlord to be singleplayer, not a MMO.

We all want that too.

But don't you want to see a "PW" mod with huge map ? or a MMORPG game "Based" on a PW mod of Bannerlord ?

I wouldn't mind seeing a version where we're each a Lord commanding an AI army, but I'd really dislike that entire army being players, i personally never enjoyed mount & blades standard multiplayer setting, it requires tons of skill that i dont have, and that would turn off many other players, which in turn would break the MMO aspect.

I don't really see each individual player controlling an army working, it would require some pretty crazy servers.

Even in instanced battles, AI would have to be handled serverside to prevent the hacking of them, which i don't think a company like blizzard could even pull off.

Imagine a hundred thousand players, each participating in a 100 man battle.
    The technology just isn't there yet. ( i think, pretty clueless )
  12. agoden

MMORPG

I want bannerlord to be singleplayer, not a MMO.
  13. agoden

Somewhat new to Mount and Blade, not really sure what to do.

I'd recommend starting with nothing but cavalry ( Dont take khergits though )
    This'll keep your map speed decent so you can still catch up with things.

Get about 20-30 of them, and try to rank them as high as possible, hopefully by this time you might have somewhat of an idea of what faction you'd like to join.
    Go into notes > factions, and see who that faction is at war with, proceed to attack the villagers of the faction they're at war with, and now try to follow a campaigning band of your chosen factions lords.

If you get lucky, they'll get into some bigger combat situations, maybe even siege a castle, this'll boost your troop count up in no time.
    I'd also recommend putting some points into leadership at first, makes things a lot easier.
  14. agoden

Do lords get banished in this mod?

I've really only played the original warband, and my biggest annoyance with it was is that Lords are banished from Calradia. This means that nearing the end of the game, there is no way to swap factions and retaliate against all that you've build, because so many lords are banished from calradia...
  15. agoden

Why is my party morale low?

It helps to have a variety of food ( Not just bread ) and to regularly win decently sized fights.
    If you don't plan on fighting for a while, stick your troops in a garrison until you do :smile:
  16. agoden

Is there any king that isnt a scumbag?

If you initiate the siege yourself, you get to request that the castle is rewarded to you, greatly increasing your odds.
    Also, making the king like you and higher levels of renown help a lot, under a king you'll always have limits.

You could always rebel and form your own kingdom :wink: You'll be able to play the scumbag and have all the things. It's great.
  17. agoden

Idiot Players on all Server

I've tried multiplayer matches a couple of times, even though I'm primarily a singleplayer kind of guy.
    I always politely ask if there is anything i should know, and i usually get cussed out of the game, ignored, or kicked.

Perhaps consider helping newbies, once we get the hang of things, you might find we're not that bad.
  18. agoden

Disabling lords leaving Calradia?

I'd like to have a game in which i can faction swap once my faction conquered most of it, but when this point comes lords usually start committing treason and they leave calradia forever, effectively killing the entire game. Are there any ways to disable this from happening making all lords...
  19. agoden

After doing 96 videos, i completely screwed up my game, please help me! :(

Basically, I've been doing a warband series with full intend of getting through the entire game, but i screwed up majorly. I became my Own king for the first time, without having a single clue what to do. I never got a wife to host feasts, and i started out by granting fiefs to every lord i...
  20. agoden

As king, can i take fiefs back from lords?

As the title states, I'm wondering if i can take a castle away from a lord. I screwed up and made a whole bunch of people unhappy, and I'm not sure how to fix it.
Back
Top Bottom