Search results for query: *

1. DynastyFenix

SP Fantasy The Chaos War Mod FIRST BETA RELEASED V0.1

Hey mb, it's been a while! I actually do remember you from the old Three Kingdoms project. The new mod is looking great, but unfortunatly between college and work, I'm to short on time to help out. Aside from the fact taht I haven't done work on a mod in about 2 years lol. But good luck with it, I'm looking forward to playing it!! And if there's anything I can do to help out aside from coding and the such, defiantly let me know

Fenix
  2. DynastyFenix

Re-purchasing of Mount & Blade

Emailed customer support at Taleworlds, about 2 days ago. No response so far. I think I'm beat, but thanks for your help everyone!
  3. DynastyFenix

"bump", anyone have any other suggestions for me?
  4. DynastyFenix

Thanks, the issue is also that I lost my serial key. I'm using the website provided by MountainBlade now, hopefully that works. Thanks for the help

Edit: I used the website, and it's not working. Any other ideas on how I can do this? Does Taleworlds have some kind of recrod of IP Adresses used to purchase the game?
  5. DynastyFenix

hey everyone. I tried searching this beforehand, but for some reason every time I used the function, it said "website unavailable". So, my question is, I already purchased M&B and have been playing for several years. When I downloaded the new version, after I had my hard drive reformatted, it...
  6. DynastyFenix

TPW - Original Thread (locked)

Just wanted to pop my head in and say the the mod looks absolutley fantastic! This is my most anticapated mod on M&B so far, and I wish you luck with future development. Keep up the great work guys!!
  7. DynastyFenix

Particle system query

I think that the issue with permanent particle effects was exactly that, they were permanent. I'm pretty sure that after you holstered thes wrod, the fire would still be in that general area. I know Yoshi got it to work with spells, but I'm not sure if it can be done with Swords and such. I'm also no expert modder, but I think thats what happened the past few times people tried. Hope that helped!
  8. DynastyFenix

SP Fantasy Demons And Excalibur Mod ( DaEm )

Looks interesting, I'll definantly play the mod when you release it. One question though, do you plan to add a few more items after the first release, or is that all you plan to do with it? Good luck!
  9. DynastyFenix

[REQ] Mech mod

Didn't someone in the past start making a cyborg mod, then stop half-way through and release the source?
  10. DynastyFenix

[REQ] Mech mod

wouldn't you be able to just make each part of the mech a corresponding piece of equipment. Example, make the arms and torso a piece of armor, head of the mech a helmet, legs - pants, ex...?
  11. DynastyFenix

SP Native Guardians party 1.2.3.(download link)+ screenshots

Some more details might help out a bit* I'll download it tonight, and give you some feedback in the next couple of days.
  12. DynastyFenix

Centaurs?

what if you had troops with invisible boots and leg armor, then a horse with no head and like 500 armor, then they would lok like centaurs*
  13. DynastyFenix

Band of Warriors v0.808d August 20, 2007 New Release

Those horses are amazing! The texture quality, in my opinion, is one of the best I've seen so far for this game. You should think about doing some major texture revamping for some of the other items in-game already*  :wink:
  14. DynastyFenix

SP Fantasy Dead Of Dunharrow

Awsome job! Maybe if you were interested in adding a couple fantasy models, that'd be just fantastic  :wink:
  15. DynastyFenix

GOOD IDEAS FOR A MOD NOT SURE IF YOU WANT TO START IT

I seemed to have missed this topic! This rediculous topic hsa been graced by the wisdom of Archon, and the obnoxiousness of ArabArcher, I enjoyed reading every page! Even Lu Bu decided to awake from hibernation to discuss LL's penis.....awsome  :mrgreen:
  16. DynastyFenix

0.800 Dungeons

I'm sure Yoshi could have used some of these to make his RPG mod much eaiser!  :lol:
  17. DynastyFenix

PN mod interface poll (updated)

I voted for the guy aiming with the gun. I thought it looked the most suitable for someone waiting to play an action/strategy game*
  18. DynastyFenix

REQ: Un-nerfed archery mod

I agree with Chili. I always had to aim while dealing with the arc in the zoom, not sure how nobody else noticed. Is it bpossible that the arc changed with differant power draw levels and bows?
  19. DynastyFenix

OSP 3D Art octoburn's weapons pack v0.1 release

Axe is simply stunning, and the sword under it is pretty sick to*
Back
Top Bottom