Search results for query: *

1. McBaconEggen

Suggestions about new skills and powers

Also, I had a chuckle with your Petrify suggestion when I imagined someone decorating their castle with their prisoners, instead of selling or putting them to work.

"Yeah, you like that one? That's King Harry or Harly or something. He was all like, 'Bow before the might of Swadia!' and then ZAP! He's a bird toilet now."

"What? Don't give me that stony glare."

The castle hadn't had any visitors for years.
  2. McBaconEggen

Suggestions about new skills and powers

Hi, I'm just going to rattle off a few ideas for new spells,

Petrify (or maybe just a quest where a high level cleric can "cure" it, maybe off a new companion, or possibly a non combat spell to store prisoners)

A summon-able stack of "Holy Lances" for clerics, just re-skinned golden light javelins basically (i know the spiritual hammer, fills this niche, but maybe these could be a more viable weapon for sieges? increasing the projectile speed to bow speeds?)

I would **** my pants if meteor swarm was a possibility, not sure if it's do-able, but if so i would love you forever.

Some form of a prismatic spell, (spray, or orb etc.) effects such as Petrify (fingers crossed), knock outs, blindness, charm etc. You know, a lot of the effects you already have implemented

Earthquake, could just use blunt damage and knock down, like a horse charge.

A temporary physical wall spell, (ice wall, stone wall etc.) could be used to seal siege points or protect archers/mages

A teleport, i.e. you just teleport to thrown location. maybe increase fall damage to require precise aiming/nerf overuse

Ice spells would be cool (no pun intended)
  3. McBaconEggen

Suggestions about new troops and NPCs

I posted this in Levity's monster lab sticky as well, sorry for the double post so here goes:

Helmed Horrors
    These are basically animated suits of armor, sort of like golems, but potentially more powerful, since they have access to limited magic.

latest

These could either be dark wizard minions or even an upgrade to golems (not as part of a troop tree, but a seperate unit, for hire or created via enchanting armor.), possibly even for roaming bands, such as a wandering dark archmage.
  4. McBaconEggen

Levity's Monster Lab

Hey Levity, i love your work, and i wanted to make a suggestion after seeing your necro armor pictures, but i wasnt sure whether to put it here or in the suggestion sticky, so here goes:

Helmed Horrors
    These are basically animated suits of armor, sort of like golems, but potentially more powerful, since they have access to limited magic.

latest

I'm sure that you make something really neat. Admittedly i dont know anything about the processes you use, but maybe you could even use already existing armor textures?
    Anyway it's just food for thought, and sorry again if i put this in the wrong place.
Back
Top Bottom