Search results for query: *

1. Antoni

Paying a modder to help me with a mod that i'm developing (Urgent)

The Carpenter said:
    After you did that, contact me, i'm good with warband modding. This is one of my work: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,339268.0.html.

Confirmed, the mod is his.
  2. Antoni

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

matmohair1 said:
    gHWuLTP.gif

aVGYnvD.png

how about a "The Tigers of Mompracem" mod set
    in Emilio Salgari's 19th century Borneo  :grin:

keris1.jpg

690px-Administrative_map_of_Borneo_%28Indonesian%29.png

l_1272_Affamato-come-una-tigre-Andrea-Perin.jpg

cropped-banner.jpg

late-19th-century-xix-1800s-borneo-left-to-right-woman-warrior-princess-DJRW8M.jpg

sandokan-el-tigre-de-malasia-pratt-milani-ed-norma-17973-MLA20147363318_082014-F.jpg

cfQ1aIA.jpg

Sandok%E2%94%9C%D0%B1n.jpg

:wink: Factions...

Sandokan and the pirates of Mompracem

QbMRVb3.jpg

Dayaks

PLATE121CX.JPG
    PLATE121DX.JPG

8AODqd4.jpg

10497495_816902141653269_5281776168045522548_o.jpg

NMri2hw.jpg

Moro pirates

Iranum_pirate.png

Illanoan_Pirates.png

Sultanate of Brunei

The_signing_of_the_Treaty_of_Labuan_on_18_December_1846.jpg

Sultanate of Sulu

MalayNoble1copy.jpg~original

640px-Late_19th_Century_Flag_of_Sulu.svg.png

640px-Sulu_Sultanate_1822.svg.png

James Brooke the White Rajah
    of the Kingdom of Sarawak

James_Brooke.jpg
    Sarawak_Royal_Emblem.png

589px-Rajah_James_Brooke.jpg

640px-Flag_of_the_Kingdom_of_Sarawak_%281870%29.svg.png

British East India Company

800px-Flag_of_the_British_East_India_Company_%281801%29.svg.png

107.jpg

106.jpg

Dutch East India Company

Territorial_Evolution_of_the_Dutch_East_Indies.png
    149px-VOC.svg.png

i like your idea, i've try to make a mod like that before, but i can't find appropriate osp models.
    and no one want to make custom models for free, so forget it.
  3. Antoni

LSP Code QoL Generic screen

awesome man, i'm making a storyline for my mod and it will be a great addition, thanks a lot.
  4. Antoni

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Somebody said:
    Try removing the horse item from the party leader equipment slot and placing it back in the inventory and disabling auto-equip?
    if i remove horse item from party leader? how about the other troops?
    and, how to disale auto equip?
  5. Antoni

Hy, i made this in my game-menu,
    Code:
    		  (party_get_template_id, ":encountered_party_template", "$g_encountered_party"),
    		  (eq,":encountered_party_template", "pt_giant_leader"),
    		  (set_jump_mission,"mt_lead_charge"),
    		  (mission_tpl_entry_clear_override_items, "mt_lead_charge", 0),
      		  (mission_tpl_entry_set_override_flags, "mt_lead_charge", 0, af_override_horse),
    		  (mission_tpl_entry_clear_override_items, "mt_lead_charge", 1),
    		  (mission_tpl_entry_set_override_flags, "mt_lead_charge", 1, af_override_horse),
    		  (mission_tpl_entry_clear_override_items, "mt_lead_charge", 4),
    		  (mission_tpl_entry_set_override_flags, "mt_lead_charge", 4, af_override_horse),
    		  (mission_tpl_entry_clear_override_items, "mt_lead_charge", 4),
    		  (mission_tpl_entry_set_override_flags, "mt_lead_charge", 4, af_override_horse),
    		  (assign, ":scene_to_use","scn_giant_cave"),
    		  (jump_to_scene, ":scene_to_use"),

it works fine except the override_horse, all agent spwn in correct place but still with their horse.
    why the override doesn't work??
  6. Antoni

jacobhinds said:
    Antoni said:
    jacobhinds said:
    You can use those shaders to change terrain textures on the map, it's quite simple.
    how cani do that?? i don't realy understand about this shader things.

The thread explains it. You can set up a global variable to tell the game when to use an alternative texture. Not much more to it than that.
    Alright then, i'll try.
  7. Antoni

jacobhinds said:
    You can use those shaders to change terrain textures on the map, it's quite simple.
    how cani do that?? i don't realy understand about this shader things.
  8. Antoni

Slavos said:
    Antoni said:
    another stupid question from me,
    - is there any way to change map terain type while in game? i want entire calradia covered by snow slowly piece by piece.

I dont know if is this that you want but here we go https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,302094.0.html
    Thanks Slavos, but that isn't what i want. thats only change terain shader in scene, what i mean is terain type on the world map, change steppe  to snow, or dessert to snow. But thank you..
  9. Antoni

another stupid question from me,
    - is there any way to change map terain type while in game? i want entire calradia covered by snow slowly piece by piece.
  10. Antoni

is there a way to get rid looters in bandit lairs??
  11. Antoni

Native OSP Scenes Native Scene Replacement Pack - [Added Bariyye 30.12.2018]

your scenes great. do you have more?? or do you still working with it??
  12. Antoni

crodio said:
    paying bandits to leave your faction's parties (villagers, caravans etc.) alone. paying bandits to target a certain faction
    paying bandits to attack other certain bandits. allying bandits. becoming the top dawg of a bandit faction (and getting a share of the bandits' ill gotten gains). paying bandits to kick the guild master's ass. that way he will grant you land for your enterprises (?)
    moar bandit stuff
    then we need a leader for every bandit, after we find bandit lair, the option is not just to attack the lair, but also to speak with the leader to make an agreement..
  13. Antoni

Crybermook said:
    idea - Instead of being an outsider of Calradia, you get to choose from being anywhere from a child of a 'Looter' to a child of a 'Lord' and everything inbetween. doing so would change the relationships with others from the start.

e.g
    - if your parents were looters/outlaws/bandits/etc, you'd have a positive reputation with the people of your type and have a negative reputation with all the factions resulting in lords within the open world attacking you if you got too close to them. so if you wanted to get into good standings with other factions you'd first have to sneak around doing quests for the people of that faction.

- if your parents were civilians from a village/city, you'd have a good reputation with the place you were born in and will have a positive reputation with the faction of your birth place and positive/negative reputation with the other factions depending on your faction.

- if your parents were nobility then your relationship with your family would be positive and relationships with rival families would be negative. you'd have a positive reputation with the fiefs of your parents(if they have any).

- i've also noticed that there are slavers, so maybe you could choose to start out as a slave and given the chance through out your time in captivity to escape or stay (or/and) get sold off to a lord or anyone that would pay for you.

- could have it so you'd get a certain starting amount of denier, stats and clothing based on your origin.

that's all i can think of for the "basic" version of the mod i'd like to see/have. if anyone is interested in this and/or want to know the advanced version, i could write it up.

i like your idea, make a different start than a boring native start. would you like to write it for me?? i'll use it for my mod after i finish with my curent work.
  14. Antoni

[OSP][DEAD LINK][Map] Power of Design Map Team (POD)

looks great, waiting for the download link..
  15. Antoni

LSP Musket Era 3D Art Ultimate 17th Century Pack

awesome, i like it, i will not use it in mod, but i like your model.
  16. Antoni

i have a question, how to limit party speed in world map?
  17. Antoni

I see that those Motomaru's ai script already implemented in Caba'Drin PBOD, right??
    But, I think the ai in battle do not behave as it should (like my description before) when i use PBOD.
  18. Antoni

Lumos said:
    LOL,, i am a bit lazy right now,
    and another question, is this motomaru's thing work with caba'drin PBOD??
Back
Top Bottom