Search results for query: *

1. deso1ator

Need More Info mid campaign specific point of of time crash

Summary: mid campaign, game crashes at spefic point of time campaign time, removed all mods and same crash happens, I used following mods before removing those mods and repoducing the crash again without mods. I want to save that game, can anything be done to save it? How to Reproduce: wait...
  2. deso1ator

How do I turn off automatic recruiting? (HELP PLS)

You see I am running army of 575 that includes two parties of my companions , that is why i wanted them to have elite troops. Anyway I already fixed that myself with this mod "PARTY AI OVERHAUL AND COMMANDS REBUILD" unfortantely some time later my campaign crashes not mod related lol :grin: but i had some good time.
    I advise against this. Not only can you not actually stop them from recruiting, limiting their wage may have un-intended effects such as they recruit anyways and throw out high tier troops to go below wage or troops level up and they do the same to go below wage. I say don't cap their wage, don't give them elite troops unless they'll be in an army with you and you can keep an eye on them. Also always leave them some space incase they do recruit some stuff and check on them often especially after a big battle where they may have taken free units, to make sure they don't go over party size and bleed troops. Also, they will donate troops to garrisons and there's nothing you can do about it, so save often in case you walk into a town and 12 t6 units go bye bye. 1 good trick is at a siege, before the final battle talk to your clan parties and slide all troops into you own part, this way at the end of the siege they can't put any into the garrison automatically, it also make all the troops be under you parties medicine skill during the siege battle and gives the medicine exp to you medic. Just be sure to give them back before you move or pass time so you don't get penalized for being over limit. Also be ware of walking back into the town and making them donate .

All in all, I say just give them b list troops and don't worry too much though.
    You are right on on rest of points, but above mod gives control to fix those.
  3. deso1ator

Need More Info Crash on campaign map on precise timing

2022-04-18_16.05.21_c9c32a0d93a59f9748eab9486b32406a i have also crash mid campaign , removed mods and same crash happens. could anyone advise, i wanna save my campaign :sad: posted about it now in crash posts as well
  4. deso1ator

there is no such option in vanilla, I want to stacking elite units in party and stop them from recruiting non elite units.
  5. deso1ator

Follower Party losing units.

still happens in my case with 1.7.1 , my army consist of 3 companion parties, and my one of those parties lose 60 from 115 total units when entering conquered castle.
  6. deso1ator

garrison.jpg
    is there option to stop auto recruiment for parties too? I assume as i've checked there isn't , maybe there is a mod for that?
  7. deso1ator

SP - General Cut through multiple targets perk

Try to ask an update to the modder, but a user said "XoberaxCutThroughEveryone is working on 1.6.3 (working on 1.6.4 too)".
    I saw one blogger said it crashes for him too, i tried installing it using vortex manager. Could you post here or in PM link to working instructions?
  8. deso1ator

SP - General Cut through multiple targets perk

I think this mod is better: Xorberax's Cut Through Everyone (download here). But it shouldn't be a mod... it should be implemented.
    this mod is dead past 1.6 :sad: now it crashes at start of game
  9. deso1ator

Resolved clan tier 4 can't create 4th party

another update I could assign problematic companion "Zerosica the Wonged" to another caravan though.
  10. deso1ator

i soon married and actually set my wife as a new party, but same hero i disbanded from caravan cannot be assigned, pop up says "this hero is busy with an issue"
  11. deso1ator

game version: latest beta branch version 1.1. I play as my own kingdom from Bannerlord quest. on stage to unify the empire, need 3rd settlement. My current party limit is 4, can't create 4th party "create new party" stays grayed out, and pop up says "clan doesn't have any hero available"...
  12. deso1ator

Weird lag in Mount and Blade Warband.

had same sp lag playing warband, but good for me playing on dx7 make it run better... although it look little old graphics but still fps is high in 50 and that good enough for me. hope that helped anyone!
Back
Top Bottom