Search results for query: *

• Users: Robis
  • Order by date
  1. Robis

Official Battle mode feedback

Is the game working? I updated the game yesterday (sunday) and servers were either down or not working.
  2. Robis

Custom Servers Beta Test & Battle Mode

IG_Battlegrounds when?
  3. Robis

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

That is currently not part of our plans and even if we were to add it, we would likely prioritize general modding capabilities, custom servers & steam workshop over it (aka do those first).

Mount&Blade is more oriented towards a "human" player character. I think that experience would be reduced if you had body shifting in SP missions. That's my take, but, whatever the case - this is not (currently) desired for the base game.
    Thank you.

Actually it seems that Steam workshop would enable Mods on cloud platforms like GeForce now. So this would do the job for you, right?
  4. Robis

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

Is there an ETA for the feature of being able to use mods while playing the game on a streaming/cloud gaming service like Nvidia GeForce Now? I haven't seen anything on this topic and that would be a needed add, also because the game is available on GeForce Now since launch.

(Also why on earth the option to continue as one of your troops after you die is not a vanilla option?)

Thank you
  5. Robis

Steam Workshop coming in soon based on Modding Kit Content update

Does this mean mods will be available on cloud gaming services (for instance GeForce Now) or is this completely unrelated?
  6. Robis

Just A Reminder of How Awful Skirmish Is

Next round
    So you can respawn in the same round or you have to wait next round?
  7. Robis

2nd Balance Patch: design insights + full changelog

Nice. Thank you. I downloaded the game again since I first saw your first topic. Keep up with the good work
  8. Robis

Balance Patch: design insights + full changelog

Thanks. Is there a concise summary anywhere else, or is it everything in this thread?
  9. Robis

Balance Patch: design insights + full changelog

I see videos with lot of blocks and seemingly fluid combat. Is multiplayer playable now? It has been 5 months since last time I played, thanks.
  10. Robis

Battle mode ?

Battle mode (single life per round)... i'll wait for you!!!!
    Is that really you?
  11. Robis

1.6. when ?

thank you
  12. Robis

1.6. when ?

Combat Changes are in 1.6.1
    which is in beta now, right? (and no servers I guess?)
  13. Robis

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Yup.. What we need here isn't a statement but a salvage plan. Not for my benefit, but for the benefit of Taleworlds and this product that they spent nearly a decade on. I don't understand why they would let this MP go to waste. Such a shame...
    They already got the sales they were looking for. It's sad that I find myself thinking like this, but it's what it is. I bought the game for MP only and I almost feel scammed. No refund option too. Just disappointing and sad
  14. Robis

1.5.10 Is there\there will be a way to use Mods on Geforce Now?

I would appreciate even a suggestion on how to get a reply from a developer or community manager
  15. Robis

1.5.10 Is there\there will be a way to use Mods on Geforce Now?

Hello, I would like to play using GeForce Now cloud gaming system. Please find below the issue: Summary: I dont have a machine capable of running bannerlord in satisfactory way, hence I would like to play it using the cloud gaming service provided by GeForce Now as Talewords opted in for...
  16. Robis

One Year Anniversary Recap

It's quite sad to see that MP has such a marginal role. You do not even try to hide it.
  17. Robis

Mods in GeForce Now

Do you know if it will ever be?
  18. Robis

Mods in GeForce Now

Hello, I would like to play Bannerlord on GeForce Now as my laptop cannot run the game properly, most notably in Single Player. I was wondering whether it is possible to use mods on GeForce Now. Is this possible? My idea would be to install the mods in Steam on my laptop first, then starting...
  19. Robis

Could we have any explanation for the melee blocking mechanicsm?

I have not been playing since alpha release. Can anybody explain or provide a link to the "footwork" please?
  20. Robis

Need More Info Can't log in in multiplayer. Battle-eye problem?

sorry, i have just seen this. I sent you a pm on October 7 though. Cheers!
Back
Top Bottom