Search results for query: *

• Users: TommyS
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TommyS

Lords personality

Is there any way to know the lords personality, once they are in my kingdom already, or waiting to be accepted/denied? I can't figure this out for the life of me. I used to be able to do it in any other mode, by looking at how they answer about their king, or after a battle. But since they are...
  2. TommyS

My awesome Jedi Knight :)

Basically, for 3.8.4: 1) Modded the experience in module.ini to get more for myself and companions. Not that much more, but a few times faster. 2) Modded the companions leaving, so I can have all 20. They are all about 45-51 now, and I managed to kill a mystmountain army of 400 or so with just...
  3. TommyS

Recruting Nobles

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out how to recruit nobles, whilst not being affiliated to any faction. As far as I understand, you have to have good relationships (haven't read something specific, just "relationships"). So far, I have 10 relationship with the Kingdom of Swadia, 5 with the...
  4. TommyS

Problem with custom troops

I have no idea if this is a bug or some kind of feature. But I thought to show you. I just can't deal with the custom troops. No matter what I do, they don't function as intended. I made a video to showcase what I want to say (give it 5 minutes, uploading now): Starting from 0:50 (I loaded...
  5. TommyS

Kingdom level 3 and level 6 troops!

Hey, So I found this on the Wiki: Is there any page where I could see what units each faction gives at those levels ? Can't find this information anywhere.
Back
Top Bottom