Search results for query: *

1. TommyS

Chapter 2 Trial Version

TBH, my heart jumped when I saw your post. I love L&D.

I feel bad now. I disappointed myself by correcting you  :lol:
  2. TommyS

Chapter 2 Trial Version

I mean, I might be wrong about this. But have a look for yourself:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,289552.0.html
  3. TommyS

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Aroulo with mounts? Holy ****, they are becoming a faction already  :twisted:

Love this!
  4. TommyS

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

104? Holy ****

I thought there were like 10 of them, today.
  5. TommyS

Mod folder is always empty

Cheers buddy! Enjoy the game  :grin:
  6. TommyS

Mod folder is always empty

Navigate manually and create a folder yourself, in the mod folder of your warband.

Also, when you start the exe, start it as administrator.

I had the same issue, before doing the above.

PS: Do the same with the update exe, but instead just pick the folder you created earlier.
  7. TommyS

Chapter 2 Trial Version

Do you have a link to the store page? I can't find it :smile:

If you are talking about this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=285372268&searchtext=

it's basically a mod that's been released 4 years ago. It's public on the forum here. It's a sort of "Halloween" update, that never had a map. Only scenes.
  8. TommyS

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Tbh, Taleworlds is probably the king at "waiting to flesh out the game". Even Blizzard is a child, compared. I mean a decade in the making...

But then again, they are a small indie studio, and they are still living off a game they released 8 years ago, so they must be doing something good.
  9. TommyS

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Plasquar said:
    I'll just travel to the future myself, download Perisno for Bannerlord and then travel back.

:lol: :lol:
  10. TommyS

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I am sure of that. And considering most modders spent *years* working on some of the most popular mods out there, for a game that's been launched for more than a decade already, well .. yeah.

If I had to make a comparison between modding communities, I would say that Warband modders are probably on-par with Starsector modders as far as "speed" goes (which includes continued involvement within the community). No idea if anyone else knows about Starsector.

I for one, know this for sure, that no matter how much you have (and we have a few hundred mods that basically made this silly-ass two decade long game live up until now), you will always want more. Basically, it's human nature to never enjoy what you have, but always aspire to what you *will* have. It's not about good or bad, it's just that it's a pattern I see in everyone, including myself. And it applies to everything, including relationships, financials and game mods :smile:
  11. TommyS

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Just an idea: you cannot prepare a mod for a game that hasn't released any version (may it be alpha/beta or whatever). Nobody has any clue about anything Bannerlord will be, including the modding community.

it will probably take at *least* weeks/months for most mods to transition to Bannerlord, once it's launched. All this will probably depend on the new modding capabilities, the documentation provided as well as the personal time each modder has to invest in this.
  12. TommyS

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Cool thanks! :smile:

It's a beast of a weapon to be honest.
  13. TommyS

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Short one: what units are using the Master's Crossbow? I can only find it with the Mystic Merchant.
  14. TommyS

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I almost never find the spy. Only if i'm really lucky. And I almost always have 10 pathfinding before trying it.

So basically, I never do it :smile:
  15. TommyS

Most cost effective units?

KratosMKII said:
    Thanks everyone. Yes hakkon troops are good at autocalc in sieges. Ironclads seems to be cost effective too, but they're hard to get since everytime i send a recruiter he gets killed halfway :lol:

A good technique is to ask for 10-20 units, not 50. For 50 units, he has to:

1) hop from village to village multiple times (and gets caught in-between)
    2) move slower because of extra units (usually on foot).
  16. TommyS

Most cost effective units?

If you're asking for garrison purposes, I think Leonion wrote a long list of autocalc strength versus unit upkeep, for all in-game units, somewhere here on the forum. You could look it up.
  17. TommyS

Perisno: The New Beginning (v. II, Patch 3: 03.apr.2019)

Sadly, I deleted all my saves and restarted with a new faction. It was getting annoying with all the bugs in that previous playthrough.

Sorry  :sad:
  18. TommyS

When that bad thing happened to your renown, did your age also change by any chance? Or did you become a relative of some lords/ladies?

I loaded my save now, went to the characters screen to see who I am related to, and I can't see anything wrong with it. No family.

As for the second bug - did it happen once or keeps happening?

Keeps happening.

Do you play using random Native scenes or new custom ones (that don't have chest)?

New custom ones. Eg. the option is not ticked to use the old random native scenes. I never had this error up until this renown thing happened.

And why are you wearing inappropriate armor/helmet? :evil:

It's just the body armor. The helmet is Drachen! :smile: Also, because the game allows me, thus I can :lol: (had a lower quality fountain guard armor up until a few in-game days ago, but I couldn't rezist the body increase). I mean, I just can't resist to do this on my own (only use racial stuff). I need laws and regulations  :twisted:

Also, I had another error now, after loading my save:

f8T0Pwh.jpg

It almost seems as if all these errors I never had before (and I played PTNB intensely, seriously) started popping up after that initial renown one. Almost as if something broke many of the scripts.
  19. TommyS

Found a bug in TNB:

7BR970F.jpg

When: When I started to interact/attack Aroulo. Can't remember if after I attacked their base, during, or before. But definitely happened in the Aroulo area.
    What: My renown dropped immensely (I am not sure if this is because of renown, but I noticed it because I had a party size of 530+ and right after, I was left with 330; and having only 2200 renown is not realistic after so many days).

I have no idea what happened, but reloading didn't help. So I'm stuck with this until the end of this game.

I also encountered this bug, only after the above happened (it never happened before on any of my playthroughs):

9QTNVmU.jpg
  20. TommyS

Roger that! Thanks for the details.
Back
Top Bottom