Search results for query: *

1. Kunshiro

[WLL] Week 2

dont say that :cry::cry:
    You reap what you sow :grin:
  2. Kunshiro

NA Skirmish Open Bannerlord Skirmish League Season 3 ($1050.00 In Prizes)

Resorting to outright lying I see.

It's interesting that you gloss over the fact that Reign eSports had been getting their matches done as promptly as possible all tournament long, and it was always your VK teams getting extensions and making Reign eSports wait a long time before being able to play their next match.

Reign eSports finished their quarter final match against The Inactives on May 3, 2020. Reign eSports was forced to wait 13 days before finally being able to play their semi final match against VK2 on May 16, 2020, which resulted in a 6-0 victory for Reign eSports. Then after having to wait nearly 2 weeks just to play their semi finals match, Reign eSports had to wait ANOTHER 10 days for VK1 and OG to finally get their semi finals match done on May 26, 2020.

Quick recap: Reign eSports was sitting around waiting for 23 days, just to play 1 match and find out who their final opponents were going to be.

Then 4 days after the OG and VK1 semi final, the OG captain, after failing to make contact with the Reign eSports captain (iirc, the OG captain didn't even bother sending the Reign eSports captain a message because he never saw him listed as online on steam), decided to contact a regular online member of the Reign eSports team on Saturday night, to ask for a match to be played the very next day.

Now, why would a regular member of the Reign eSports team be in the position to know if his team would be available to play the very next day, especially when his team had been thrust into a period of general inactivity due to the rest of the tournament being delayed for so long? He was asked late at night, meaning this Reign eSports member wouldn’t even be able to find out about his team’s availability until the very day of the "scheduled" match.

This regular member of Reign eSports obviously wasn’t in a position to promise that Reign eSports would be able to play the next day, and instead, it was pretty obvious that what he meant was that he would try to get his team together to play the next day at the requested time IF possible, since that’s what the OG captain would have liked to have happened.

It clearly turned out that Reign eSports did not have their team available to play the finals match at the tentative date and time on such short notice. After this regular Reign eSports member let the OG captain know that Reign eSports would not be able to play at the desired time they had discussed, they agreed to reschedule the match for the next weekend, a time where certainly both teams would be available and ready to play the most important match of the tournament. Then about an hour after they agree to reschedule, Reign eSports gets told that the finals aren't going to be allowed to be rescheduled and that LES is enforcing a forfeit. The person who was forced to become the Reign eSports representative obviously took issue with that, and got in a call with LES and the OG captain to discuss the matter, and even after hearing all the context of the situation, LES still decided to enforce the forfeit on Reign eSports.

Extra tidbit: After LES sent the prize money to the OG captain, he had the gall to suggest to Reign eSports that they should still play against OG the next weekend just for fun, knowing full well that the members of Reign eSports absolutely hated the state of Bannerlord, and were only playing in the tournament for the chance at easy money.

TL;DR: Reign eSports had to wait 23 days just for VK1 and VK2 to lose, then after all 3 of LES' teams were eliminated from his own tournament (at a time when VK was claiming to be an undefeatable clan), LES forced a forfeit on the finalist team Reign eSports after just 5 days, due to a questionable single scheduling issue made between OG's captain, and someone who wasn't Reign eSports' captain.

Even OG's own captain disparaged LES and his tournament immediately after receiving the money. Imagine that, objectively messing up so badly, that even the person handed free money couldn't help but point out how poorly handled the tournament was.

BSL 1 lore aside, I'm not even suggesting that you don't run another tournament; your money is very welcome. I'm suggesting that you surround yourself with an admin team that can help you run a good tournament and prevent you from making dumb decisions that will ruin another one of NA Bannerlord's few tournaments.
    Where is all the proof, please tell me its in the forum so I can read it all
  3. Kunshiro

[WLL] Week 2

def win granted due to them not having 7 player
    SERE - AST
    Just wanted to let everyone know what shady guys SERE is. Despite asking for normal times they only said sunday 9bst was available to them despite playing 24/7 matchmaking. We changed the timing to Monday 8bst and I asked for an hour earlier and I was told it was impossible because they have "ramadan" <snip>. Yes I am malding because I got ****ed over <snip> when I asked them if it was ok to play tuesday. Keep playing and have fun.
    <snip>
  4. Kunshiro

[WLL] Week 2

ger3 forgot to type sry
    Enver aptal
  5. Kunshiro

[WLL] Statistics

Don't post week 1 stats pls, i did so bad
  6. Kunshiro

[WLL] Play of the Tournament Submission Thread

Wtf in scrims too, you sure?
  7. Kunshiro

Am I racist or is this game too woke?

You are probably playing in africa
  8. Kunshiro

High level armor feels so worthless.

We compile and discuss player feedback and suggestions and there have been many changes to the game on the back of those meetings over the past 2 years.
    Like what? 2 hander crush through for example? Class system? xDDDDDDDDDD
  9. Kunshiro

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

You are Ibrahim aka AtSinegi apparently. Smurfing or making a secondary account with the same key is not allowed and its considered smurfing thats why you are permabanned with the name Screetw
  10. Kunshiro

THE ONLY TIER LIST YOU NEED TO SEE IN WARBAND (current)

??? solo inf on open with 0 cav support all game and u wanna criticise lol. Didn't even finish with terrible stats either. Plus if you hadn't noticed its a meme list, if it was serious I'd be somewhere in the high 90's as inf obviously :xf-cool:
    :xf-cool: Don't mess with me, I am 8th in biggest sweat buckets list, and probably current number 1 keyboard warrior.... I bite
  11. Kunshiro

Love for MP is on the way!

I am honestly suprised TW did not attempt a Battle Royale concept for one of the game modes.
    There was a modded server a while back in native similar to Hunger Games if you want to now
  12. Kunshiro

THE ONLY TIER LIST YOU NEED TO SEE IN WARBAND (current)

Sean you let me down.... where is the list for best keyboard warriors.....
    And Duck 49 as inf is to generous after his performance yesterday in Castellum in MM
  13. Kunshiro

[WLL] Discussion & Suggestion Thread

Is there a up to date admin mod? I have one but I think i have the old Beairteas on it
    Don't think its ur problem but the server
  14. Kunshiro

[WLL] Signups + Introduction

Guess we wait for anoher team
  15. Kunshiro

Unless i missed it, should probably add a rule that you cannot play the same team twice during the ladder stage to avoid some teams playing each other multiple times
    Kind of wanted to play the bottom team to farm points, sadge
  16. Kunshiro

For the prize for the play, I would say get the captain to vote it, or selected individuals of different ethnicities and communities, to prevent croynism from certain individuals, yes looking at the numerous turkish community.
  17. Kunshiro

Team Name: Andrew ****ter Team
    Team Tag: AST_
    Captain: kunshiro
    Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023344009/
    Co-Captain: Ace
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199117855949/
    Banner:
    OIDA.png

kunshiro
    ID2
    Brownmilk
    ID2
    wohteirugewqag
    ID2
    Wanchor
    ID2
    super****ter
    ID2
    CoreyB
    ID2
    SUPERSMURFER
    ID2
    aCeV3
    ID2
    Bracus
    ID2
    trollberg
    ID2
    Pandoo
    ID2
    gimli_the_goat
    ID2
  18. Kunshiro

Can we maybe increase the roster by 2? So that it would be 14 players for the limit?
    +1 for that, you arent really making new teams, just making new free agents,
  19. Kunshiro

wtf happened to tw, everyone a fricking dinosaur, what am me ? wtf it even autocorrects last sentence wrong

EDIT: ez dinosaur
    April’s fool, wtf lmao
Back
Top Bottom