Search results for query: *

1. Delinard

Patch Notes v1.2.8

I haven't had many if any crashes like this while playing MM - when was this and how frequently does it happen to you?
    By crashes I reffer to the server one that was posted on that picture earlier. EU server, when 1.2.7 came out on main branch, captain mode, last round ending the match, it seems pretty frequent on that rainy map with ruined castles on the side and a village in the center
  2. Delinard

Patch Notes v1.2.8

Matchmaking is a garbage now, people use the warm-up phase to leave and avoid Asele, until they get non-Asele, they can beat Asele and get victory + gold + ranking points.
    I mean even if you win/lose the server crashes after the match anyway, this constantly happens so we dont even know if rewards were given. This has been an issue for +2 years
  3. Delinard

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Oh cool it sounds like the strat's video was clearly watched.
  4. Delinard

How realistic is Talesworld adding boats to bannerlord?

They wouldn't do it without naval warfare. They have done it before, check out "Viking Conquest". That was a different setting then Calradia. This time they might do it for Calradia.:smile:
    Viking conquest was made by modders, TW helped with source code, hence why you see so many features not present
  5. Delinard

So custom battles straight up don't work
  6. Delinard

Deserters. That is the answer.
    Already publicly rejected for some reason.
  7. Delinard

Again no complaints against the patch but this is becoming problematic. Also, South American players can't earn loot unless the play with 200/300 ping in foreign servers.
    Didn't even think about that, that's REALLY problematic, sad that almost all players get punished because 1-5% of userbase might start botting on custom servers with auto movement scripts to farm loot forever.
  8. Delinard

1.1.4 workshops better, problematic

Im starting to think that everytime they compile the latest version, the prices and values randomly get changed with 0 input.
  9. Delinard

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

@Dejan 1) Llords not defecting at all (over correction of defection bug/fix)
    Literally all you need to do is take all the fiefs from a random kingdom and maybe leave them with one left, then you wait and watch as the kingdom gets 0 defections within span of 1 or 2 years, while their clan wealth is somehow not even on very poor (some insane cheating right there).
    In warband if a lord had 0 fiefs he pretty much could only afford 20 to 40 peasants and was rendered essentially worthless, and he would also constantly lose relations with his liege, this seems to not be implemented into bannerlord.
  10. Delinard

Taleworlds are good transparent developers

I am very exited for mobile port.
  11. Delinard

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

For some reason, the console command: "campaign.multiply_campaign_speed" was removed?
  12. Delinard

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

owned settlements information are hidden until you meet that hero
    Odd thing to hide, this should be public knowledge everywhere, unless it means more info about settlements itself and not who owns it.
  13. Delinard

I want my money back. Seriously.

Went to forum to check for good news. I dunno what I was thinking.
    They released a DLC?
    It's not a content DLC for the game though. In fact it uses 1 GB to exist.
  14. Delinard

Digital Companion Release

It breaks the launcher function where it saves what you played last time, so if you played singleplayer it would open a singleplayer menu by default, but now it always opens multiplayer menu.
  15. Delinard

Mod Proposal : War Goals / Objectives

This is one of the goals of Bannerkings mod.
  16. Delinard

Patch Notes v1.0.2

Not important, they have a great QA. They know what they´re doing.
    Thanks for complementing us.
  17. Delinard

Pacifists of Calradia

Are you on 1.0.1? Apparently 1.0.2 has some changes to peace/war decisions, but i have not tested it yet.
  18. Delinard

The new Steam Achievements are not allowed if you have any mods enabled.

when you download mods that make it easier to unlock achievements.
    If I want to make it easier to unlock achievements I would just open cheat engine and give myself infinite gold/influence.
  19. Delinard

1000 PLAYERS SERVER - NEXT EVENT on the 29th of October at 9 PM CET

It was 603 players on 29.10.2022. So, can we beat a world record? Guinness World Record - 1283 players in 1 battle (planetside 2).
    The Engine only supports 1K players (and 1K horses) before it starts really crashing down. Doesn't help the fact that with 600 players even on good PCs, the FPS drops below 30 during the battle but for some reason skyrockets when you are the spectator, and the server got super laggy when most of the 600 people went cav.
Back
Top Bottom