Search results for query: *

• Users: Yitue
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Yitue

Looking for mods I should use on my first playthrough

Hello there, I've played this game before a few years ago and I'm now going to play it again. I would like to know what mods I should use for my playthrough I don't want to change the entire game, I just want to tweak it a little so it becomes a bit better. Eg: add items and armor that look...
  2. Yitue

Quests I do not understand.

hello, I'm wondering.. Sometimes I get these quests like to destroy a bandit lair somewhere. Problem is I have no idea how to find the bandit lair so I can't destroy it at all.. And sometimes they ask me to rescue or ransom a prisoner and I have no idea how to do this at all. Can anyone tell...
  3. Yitue

[S] Warband - More Arrows, Bolts, Thrown - Itemkinds1 File - DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE!

Hello there, Just like I did for the original M&B I made an Itemkinds.txt file that increases the amount of arrows, bolts and thrown weapons you can carry into a battle. I've noticed that a lot of people downloaded it for the original M&B And with the new weapons I did the same thing to help...
  4. Yitue

Forgot to make a backup of my Warband Folder

Apparently I forgot to make a backup of my warband folder before I played with the files a bit Could anyone upload the original warband folder and let me download it? So I don't have to reinstall my game? Regards
  5. Yitue

Microsoft visual C++ Error

Hello guys, I had this error 5 times now and everytime I lose a part of my game.. I mean I play but I don't save the game every second so.. I was fighting this war against kergit kanate and they had 700 men I brought that to 220 and then I got this error (5th time) So I don't have any idea...
  6. Yitue

Question about M&B Warband

Hi guys.. I'm planning on buying M&B: Warband.. Now I'm wondering... I have M&B:vanilla but I'm wondering if Warban dis an expansion or a game on its own.. And do I need to have M&B Vanilla installed before I install warband or not.. Let me know Thanks in andvance Regards
  7. Yitue

M&B Warband question

Hey, I was wondering if M&B Warband was an expansion or a new game.. I played M&B a lot and I don't know how this new game is so I'm just wondering if anyone could explain. Is this with levels and stuff in multiplayer or something? How do you gear up? and so and so on thanks in advance Yitue
  8. Yitue

Lately I've been looking for...

Hello, lately I've been looking for a mod that integrates those cool roman armors into the game. A new map and stuff. Greek armor is also nice. But I was wondering if there was any mod with greek/roman armor with nice bows and arrows and a nice new map and a lot of stuff you can do. It would...
  9. Yitue

Command your troops do make a spear wall.

How to command your troops to make a spear wall? Tell me plz. thank you.
  10. Yitue

Ivory Sentinel Bow & Arrows

Hello, I was wondering if there was any way to get the bow and arrows that the ivory sentinels use? They looks so cool :p Also tell me how to get it if the answer to the question is yes. if the answer is no. Is there any way to get it? Thanks in advance. Yitue
  11. Yitue

Cool horses?

I was wandering arround the internet when I found this pic. http://www.videogamenews.com/Portals/0/images/MountAndBlade/paradox-interactive-will-launch-mount-and-blade-2_thumb.jpg I love the armor of the horse in this pic. Can you tell me if there is any way to get it back in the game? or is...
  12. Yitue

Just asking a favor...

And someone from frostwhisper (world of warcraft) was hosting a ventrilo channel... Well actually a ventrilo channel for me and friends originated from his ventrilo channel... Somekind of second one.. or whatever. But now that someone has stopped playing wow and deleted that ventrilo server...
  13. Yitue

Good Movie Editor

Hello, I'm looking for a good FREE movie editor.. Something like Windows Movie Maker but then more advanced.. There is a lot you can do with Windows movie maker but you can't do everything and I was wondering if anyone knew a good one.. Thanks in advance Regards Yitue
  14. Yitue

Magelord's 82 Little Tweaks Compilation -> Downloadable (1 by 1)

Hello Magelord Tweaks Downloadable CANCELLED
  15. Yitue

Magelords Tweaks Downloadable...

Hello... You probably already have seen some of my posts.. and in most of them I've been practicing with Tweaking the text files... And you've probably also seen the Magelord Tweaks (82). And I taught maybe I can do those tweaks... Try them and if they work upload them to Mbrepository...
  16. Yitue

Something just crossed my mind ...

Hello, I was wondering if you guys ever tought about making a ventrilo server for people from the forums so you can talk a bit? Ever tought about that? Let me know... Post below  :wink: Kind regards Yitue
  17. Yitue

The Photo Thread

Hello, Thank you for clicking this post  :wink: I made this post to post some pictures from yourself so we all know how you look... These pictures could also be funny real life moments to give the readers a good laugh  :lol: In-Game funny pictures are also allowed... I guess I can't say...
  18. Yitue

Mbfilerepository question

Hello, I asked an upload access request on mbrepository yesterday and I'm not losing my patience yet but I was just wondering how long it could take... Because I have this tweak package that I would like to upload... (See pioneers guild Age of Tweaks "Mod") Kind regards Yitue
  19. Yitue

SP Native Life of Tweaks "Mod" [Download AVAILABLE]

First of all... Hello Leave Some Comments Please + I CHANGED THE NAME You'll probably notice that some tweaks come from other people... Therefore I have To thank Magelord for the tips I found is his posts. Download Link: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=8&id=1274 You can use this...
  20. Yitue

Need a way to...

Hello, I'm looking for a way to change the power draw each point extra damage the default is 14% I would like to higher it a bit... So I was wondering if the Skills.txt file is the right one.. Was just wondering... Thanks in advance Kind regards Yitue
Back
Top Bottom