Search results for query: *

• Users: Zoyka
  • Order by date
  1. Zoyka

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

When admin's snitch left the game on purpose - warning , when i ve lost connection due to internet problems first time ever - banned for 24 h, what a joke admins we have. ha-ha-ha
  2. Zoyka

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

idk where to write , it is first time me reporting someone. I want to report this turkish shield tripod Goguryo , this little midget was pushing forward and dying first all rounds , i do believe he did it on purpose, after first set he has just left. Screenshot is under spoiler. I want to ask admins to ban him forever.
    xZzMw7H.jpg
  3. Zoyka

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Gibby Jr said:
    Zoyka said:
    After watching pure facts from me and Fietta Gibby decided to disappear from the topic but sent loyal kids for protection. :grin:

The “pure facts” are that arni and I have a 100% win rate in tournament 2v2s and have upheld this for more than 3 years. I’ve said everything worth saying already, nothing more to add.

Ha-ha-ha

you have nothing to answer , so decided to not answer at all , i ve expected nothing else.
  4. Zoyka

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

After watching pure facts from me and Fietta Gibby decided to disappear from the topic but sent loyal kids for protection. :grin:
  5. Zoyka

Gibby Jr said:
    Zoyka said:
    Gibby , a lot of guys , who are reading this just don't know you well , but i do. Once you and menethil went to ft7 , you just left losing 3-0 like a rat . Once you lost 2x2 and forgot to post video from your screen like you always do ,actually there are a lot of examples i know. And i won't speak about myself , but everyone know rempica would humilate you easily in any case , on any server.

You have a lot of confidence in Rempica, shame he didn't have that confidence in himself when he was running scared from open challenges by me for years or when he avoided signing up for any 1h duel tournaments at the time.
    Just ask your friend arni , i am sure even he will confirm my words. Funny how did you ignore menethil's part , definition of rat .
  6. Zoyka

Gibby Jr said:
    Zoyka said:
    Gibby Jr said:
    Yea nice winning a random 2v2 is definitely better than the 4 tournaments me and arni won, you got me. There's a reason you've been irrelevant since rempica went to NA zoyka and it's cause you're actually trash without him around to carry you.
    What else can you expect from a pathetic loser like u , only excuses about random 2x2 , with 3 strimers in spectators and special topic on the site. Gibby i am laughing at you writting about carring , cus it is you who would never win single 2x2 without arni , even in this 2x2 the reason you and arni lost was you dying first every round, poor poor arni.

That must be why you and rempica BRAVELY avoided an ft7 with me. Rempica was even scared to do one against me on NA where he’d have low ping against me with ~90, pretty sad really. A single win in a meaningless 2v2 is obviously irrelevant against the win-ratio that Arni and I have in tournaments (100%). If you’re so confident pick a partner and sign up to this one :grin:

Gibby , a lot of guys , who are reading this just don't know you well , but i do. Once you and menethil went to ft7 , you just left losing 3-0 like a rat . Once you lost 2x2 and forgot to post video from your screen like you always do ,actually there are a lot of examples i know. And i won't speak about myself , but everyone know rempica would humilate you easily in any case , on any server.
  7. Zoyka

Gibby Jr said:
    Yea nice winning a random 2v2 is definitely better than the 4 tournaments me and arni won, you got me. There's a reason you've been irrelevant since rempica went to NA zoyka and it's cause you're actually trash without him around to carry you.
    What else can you expect from a pathetic loser like u , only excuses about random 2x2 , with 3 strimers in spectators and special topic on the site. Gibby i am laughing at you writting about carring , cus it is you who would never win single 2x2 without arni , even in this 2x2 the reason you and arni lost was you dying first every round, poor poor arni.
  8. Zoyka

Gibby Jr said:
    THE UNDISPUTED GREATEST 2V2 DUO OF ALL TIME IN ALL WARBAND
    5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
    :grin: :grin: :grin:
    6NaxRsg.jpg

Charlini said:
    Prize updated, big thanks to Gibby for making the donation, now go dispute his undisputed duo if you wanna earn the cash!
    Waiting for cash.
  9. Zoyka

World Cup in Russia 2018

With World Championship coming soon I'm inviting all you guys to meet together in Samara: I will show you my city, help you with living arrangements and etc. Especially waiting for : OGL, Razer, Gibby , Ciiges , Cleric , Deacon , Oliveran , Trebron , Error , Surkan and all other guys who has any...
  10. Zoyka

[WNL6] Week 6 Fixtures - Deadline 07/01

Rey' said:
    Можешь не гавкать , все равно в ае не возьмут.

Scar said:
    I wish I was able to forsee the results of 111 matches, tournaments would be a piece of cake for AE.
    Unfortunately you haven't forseen this
    dcaeCHi.jpg

UPD. Ye , It is cool that you deleted your post , I am tired reading your excuses.
  11. Zoyka

[WNL6] Week 6 Fixtures - Deadline 07/01

m1tchell23 said:
    So. AE lose very early on in the tournament, this means we have a much larger climb to make against the bad teams to get back up to the top, once we're up there we'll be fighting all the hard teams the same as everyone else. The fact reunited and unity are playing again just shows they're both on the same high skill level.

So shut the **** up and accept this gracious praise the tournament is showing  the community. Or we can request the admins to make you play **** teams for the rest of the tournament ../.

Mitchel if you aren't smart enough i will explain it for you: we have won against them 2 times already how can we be on the same skill lvl.

That shows us that tournament system is broken and doesn't work the right way. The only way to make a fair and interesting tournament is random ,  although i would not trust admins when 3 out of 5 are from one team , anyone with a little bit of brain would understand that they are biased. Btw AE is the only one team in top 5 that plays against team outside of top 5. :lol:

12. Zoyka

NC teams (who will win?)

It is funny to see how americans don't understand simple things. You are not on the list because you are weaker in both skill and tactics, you are few years behind.
  13. Zoyka

BladeCast_TV | »Wiki« #TheNextStep

DarkLight said:
    If anyone wants to help me write my profile and knows how the wiki works hit me up on steam, dont feel like writing it all by myself

"An pathetic autoblocker who acts like he worth something without cheats " use that in the beginning.
  14. Zoyka

[WSC] Streams & VODs

dcaeCHi.jpg
  15. Zoyka

Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Name: im_not_fat
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012432657/
    ID: 1276714
    Main Class: cav
    Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) no

Name:  im_big_boned
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048716302/
    ID: 2817
    Main Class: cav
    Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) no
  16. Zoyka

Native Completed Blademaster Duel Tournament -Complete-

ROFL said:
    I understand that you are retarded and just saying bs without any proofs, but I am just curious: When did he admit that he cheated?

Well known ddoser and cheater rushed to defend another cheater. No one cares what are you curious about.
  17. Zoyka

Native Completed North American Duel Tournament v2 Trox wins Version 2!

Narmin said:
    Although that trox won, he is no where near the best player NA. The dumb thing about this tournament was it wasn't single elimination cause if it was, trox would've been eliminated in the first bracket.

Hopefully this sort of tournament is never set up again because this "2nd" chance is really dumb.

Oh and final thing, congrats to trox. Now we just have to wait a moment longer until rempica demolished him until he goes to hibernation.

A message from a friend of mine.

Trox is 10 times the player you will ever be, autoblocking trash. Don't mention my name anymore, noname noob.
  18. Zoyka

Native Completed Blademaster Duel Tournament -Complete-

Darklight's dogs are still trying to justify him although the rat admitted that he had played with cheats and got no punishment. Ye ban maximou for attempt.
  19. Zoyka

Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Stream Thread - VoD info here

Me and some of my friends are going to make stream for russian community but english speakers are welcome too. Link to the stream and other details coming soon.

20. Zoyka

Native Completed [MOLE'S TOLLS 2v2] NA 2v2 BATTLE TO THE DEATH: TOURNAMENT STARTED DO YOUR MATCHS

Team name: ----
    Players (MAX 3): Zoyka,Brian
    Steam contact: Zoyka
    Faction desired: Nords
    EU/NA: EU
Back
Top Bottom