Search results for query: *

1. [Scene Editor] [Solved] Edit Window Partway Off-screen

I recently encountered an annoying problem when mapmaking, but I found a solution for it that works very well. The problem was my edit window was partially off-screen, and there was no way to move it high enough to change the ground paint color. Right clicking the edit window pane and clicking...
  2. NA_Sense_HCRP_PA Coming Soon!

Coming soon to servers near you! Introducing NA_Sense_HCRP_PA, a new hard core role play server for North America! The server will use Persistent Age, and improved version of PW mod created by Maestro. The mod is just like PW, but it includes a whole list of new models and over 100 new buyable...
  3. Feudal World

What happened to it? I see no servers up, and there is no forum section for it. I'm confuzled.  :?
  4. Hiring a Serverside Scripter

I'm looking for someone willing to sell me custom serverside scripts for PW. Send me an application for this job via forum PM. Please include: How long you have scripted for PW mod, for all mount&blade mods, and for games in general. Any certifications or diplomas related to scripting that you...
  5. [EDIT MODE] Map editing paint bug

I'm trying to paint terrain in a map i'm editing for persistent world mod, and the painting sliders are off my screen. There is no way to re-size the window or move it in order to get to them. I'm trying to make a volcano so red paint is a must. What do I do? :/
  6. (MAP) Taciturn - The Land of the Once and Future King

*Working on illustrated map!* This is a PW map based on the legends of King Arthur, taking place somewhere west of Calradia, north of the Archipelago of Yore, and east of the Exodus Atoll. In times long ago, times of legend, its said a mighty dragon lived on the island. The great beast was...
Back
Top Bottom