Search results for query: *

1. Fixing "troops stuck running to wall"

Now we just need it to be implemented by the developers THEMSELFS.

enough of me running around trying to fix their game.
  2. Siege battle still sucks

Oh, man, dont tell me they didnt fixed that.
  3. Any way to fix the "forcefield" shields?

Any way to fix the "forcefield" shields? I was in a tourney, and I started to attack a horseman from behind and all my arrows were getting magically sucked to his shield. Its not realistic.  I keep hitting him from 3 meters away, straight into an uncovered area, still, the arrows teleported to...
  4. 4.55c has been uploaded (release very soon)

The content in Sword of Damocles is unmatched.

Warband fills empty and bland.

It is true that it has superior potential, but it will take months untill it fully realizes.

5. companions: who get along with who?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,103816.0.html

In this topic you find how to fix it for Warband.
  6. Cant wait for Sword of Damocles for Warband version.

Cyclohexane, your contributions to this mod were of the highest quality.

I cant wait to see your awesome units in Warband HDR graphics.
  7. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

kefka95,
    You sir, ARE A GOD!

8. Ok, seriously now. I want my horseback animations back.

Ok, seriously now. I want my horseback animations back. The horseback gameplay is not fun anymore.
  9. What was improved over the first version that m0ds didnt do much better 4 free?

I played a m0d called Sw0rd of Damocles. Its much, much better than W4rband, so superior that I dont feel like playing W4rband over the Sw0rd of Damocles contraption. This "W4rband" is not worth be called a stand alone game, costing $30. Its 90% carbon copy of the original version, the changes...
  10. New Map = Cartoon Map, Kids Size.

New Map. I didnt liked it. I think the old map looked more real, the new map is too colorfull, too little, everything is so close, not enough space and the terrain generation for battles sucks as well. Why didnt they improved the terrain generation? My second battle my party spawned on a...
  11. Disabling Npc Interaction - Apparently it was meant to be in the game.

Just came looking for the same thing.

HOW TO DO THIS ON WARBAND.

I hate stupid npc interaction.
  12. Trading in Calradia - a Merchants Guide to Profit, Listed by Commodity & Region

Im bumping this topic due to the release of Warband, that changed things a bit.

I propose we update this topic or make a Warband version of it.
  13. Mount & Blade Warband & Mount & Blade Serial Keys (PLEASE READ!! MAJOR TOPIC!!)

Even though its 90% cloned from the main game, yes they want double.
  14. 60 days serial key?????

2 computers, only one connection to the internet.
  15. Do I seariousley have to rebuy this game?

I wouldnt say those are "two different games".

I would say one is 90% carbon copy of the other.
  16. Got the game? What is your thoughts on the single player campaign changes?

Got the game? What is your thoughts on the single player campaign changes?
  17. Cant wait for Sword of Damocles for Warband version.

Cant wait for Sword of Damocles for Warband version. Warband feels empty compared to Sword of Damocles. I was expecting much more from Warband. Sword of Damocles made me a spoiled child.
  18. Warband Private Servers Modified to emulate a MMORPG's "persistant" experience.

So, I wonder if the game is modifiable enough for a group of players to host many servers, and share player accounts/passwords just for those chunk of servers. All those servers would save characters data on them and co-exchange between themselfs. Each server would be an area, designed and...
Back
Top Bottom