Search results for query: *

• Users: KratosMKII
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KratosMKII

[WB] Cause of crash after dialogue?

Does anyone know why does the game crashes in a dialogue with a "close_window" command after it finishes?
  2. KratosMKII

Problem with some armors

Does anyone know why?
  3. KratosMKII

Problem with doors in scenes

I'm getting a bug in my mod where the prison door leads to the arena. Which file holds the code which defines where doors lead to? Or is it a scene thing?
  4. KratosMKII

Making player teleport to the prison entrance?

How do i make the player character teleport next to the prison of a town/castle? I tried making a copy of "town_center" menu in the module_game_menus.py and set the entry point to the player to 24 (the prison guard entry) but the player enters the scene off map and is stuck. Other attempts at...
  5. KratosMKII

Constants

It is very annoying that there is a need to manually assign values to constants like slot_item_is_checked = 0. Is there a way that i can edit the process files to make them auto assign the values based on order of placement in the module_constants.py file?
  6. KratosMKII

Besiegers attacking center again after capturing it

I've been getting this bug for quite a while now. After a siege ends in the map, the besiegers proceed to besiege the center they just captured again. They attack it, stop and attack it again several times each second before scrambling as usual. Does anyone here had the same issue? If yes did...
  7. KratosMKII

SP Native [WB] Native Enhanced Edition

About the mod: Main features: New Factions (off map that can invade): The factions will spawn parties in the map every once in a while (Their numbers vary). There's a chance that they will try to invade properly by sending some of their lords to capture fiefs. If they succeed, they begin to...
  8. KratosMKII

Save file size?

Is there any research done on what affects the size of a save?
  9. KratosMKII

[Disc] Mod optimization

So what you people do to optimize your module's performance? I already did this which help in battles.
  10. KratosMKII

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

I made a Discord for the mod. Description Features Minor Changes Bugfixes Tested to be working with version v1.172 of Warband. Downloads & Screenshots Changelog Dev Team Credits
  11. KratosMKII

[SUBMOD] - 1257AD Reloaded v1.6

THIS SUBMOD HAS CEASED DEVELOPMENT. GO TO THE NEW MOD PAGE. Features: Custom Troop Trees KAOS Political KIT (Start as King, Prince or Vassal). Player receive money (random) and equipment. Quantity and quality depends on the player ranking. Different countries receive different equipment. Troop...
  12. KratosMKII

Most cost effective units?

What's the most cost effective units in the mod? I know for sure that champion gladiators are great. There's a endless supply of slaves from ransom brokers, plus, each champion gladiator totals only 160 aurums, including the cost of the slave.
  13. KratosMKII

Tweak to change the amount of troops that lords get as reinforcements

This tweak modifies the amount of troops that lords get as reinforcements. Line 25 of vanilla simple_triggers.txt (I'm using Medieval Conquests but it's pretty similar). It's below two 168.00000's. The 24 in green is the amount of hours it takes for the trigger to be executed (in this case...
  14. KratosMKII

Found a way to remove the party size morale loss

I was tinkering around to find a way to remove the 1 point per troop morale loss and found a way (in scripts.txt): The numbers in red are the ones that should be removed. They contain the code that tells the game to subtract morale based on the amount of troops that you have. The first number...
  15. KratosMKII

How AI reinforcement works?

Do the AI spawn instant armies? I was defending a castle (700 vs 2500 enemy troops) and won due to the quality of my soldiers. All the enemy lords escaped. I returned to my city and rested for a few days. Then i get a message that the same enemy was besieging the same castle. I gather my...
Back
Top Bottom