Search results for query: *

1. This mod seems dead as **** right now,

jeez, give me hope.
  2. Freelancer?

Is there freelancer in this mod, pardon my ignorance if it's already been asked.
  3. Freelancer?

Is there freelancer in this mod?
  4. Could someone help me out pleaseeee?

Could someone please explain how to incorporate freelancer with other mods? I am no modder but i am willing to Learn so I would really appreciate some help :) Thanks. Forgive me if this has been asked before.
  5. A few Words that I hope the devs will see :)

Hello wonderful peeps I just want to say that this mod is really really good. Yes, it may have bugs here and there but those will be fixed in the future hopefully. Now,  i dont know if this mod is being worked on and I REALLY HOPE it still is so I just want to say please keep working on this...
  6. Does anyone plan on adding freelancer?

Just want to know. Thanks in advance :D
  7. Modernisation?

Hey man! Amazing mod. Good work!! I want to know what the modernization option does. Does it mean the faction aries get access to muskets? Also could anyone tell me Which of the factions is the most modern. I really like the whole " new vs the old" :D
  8. Any Freelancer???

I know there is a recruiter but freelancer?? Why not?
  9. Is there freelancer in this mod?

As the title suggests, does this mod have freelancer?  Just want to know :) Thanks!!!
  10. Is there freelancer in this mod?

Love the look of the mod and really appreciate the effort put into it :) just want to know if freelancer is implemented. Thankyou!!
  11. Will there be freelancer implementen in the future?

This mod is amazing and I appreciate all the effort put into this.splendid mod! I know.there are people Who don't like freelancer (because it can get boring) but there are people Who really want it. As the title suggests, is there anyway to see  that freelancer get implementen?  Thanks in advance.
  12. Is there any way to change my faction/player color?

Hey guys, great mod and really appreciate the effort put into it :) is there any way to change the default red and black player faction color? Thanks.in advance.
Back
Top Bottom