Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Loose formation bug?

This also happen if you place them in a "tight" area and then move them out of there, they will keep the shape they were in the other area...
  2. SP - General Clan purpuse and diversity

Maybe the clan "diversity" Should be integrate as part of the skill of the clan leader or the clan captains in general. So if the old clan leader dies, the heir assumes and the clan is shaped as his leadership is.
    So clan levels will vary on the game.
    A bad heir can trigger rebelions for example.
    A new clan heir with bad relations to the other clans can trigger expulsion from a kingdom, civil war and the clan should loose a level or 2 if the old warlord dies and is substituted by a new leader that never had his own party...
  3. Companions not showing on cities

In cities your companions always spend time in tavern. Just go to tavern find one companion and ask him to find others and follow you. Go outside using door. You spawn at city scene with all companions.
    Thank you.
  4. Companions not showing on cities

I had a mission in Galend to rescue the family member of a nobleman and when I enter in the city only my wife is with me on the map, the other companions are nowhere to be seen and I had no option to send her to fetch them. This happened in other cities and villages maps also. This makes the...
  5. One suggestion regarding villages...

It would be nice if we could call the manor armies remotely.
    Send a companion as a messenger to the manor and he come back with the manor soldiers, return to your party and the manor soldiers keep following you.
  6. Period until a newly conquered fief is granted

Become king and do it yourself XD
Back
Top Bottom