Search results for query: *

• Users: proudlimey
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. proudlimey

Resolved 665 million influence gain after battle

I just gained around 665 million influence after fighting a battle. It seems like it just added a load of random digits. If anyone knows a command to remove influence, or set a custom amount, that would be much appreciated. Kind of ruins the immersion after all of the hard work getting to over...
  2. proudlimey

Resolved Game menu item text out of bounds again

In recent fixes for 1.5.7, this was one of the fixes: "Fixed a visual bug that caused game menu items' text to go out of bounds." It seems in the latest one it is back again, at least for headgear: Edit: The bug also occurs when read pop-up settlement info when hovering over with the mouse.
  3. proudlimey

Resolved No sound, game crashes at options

This morning, after no problems at all, my game suddenly starts with no sound. When I try and click on options in the main menu (or in game), the game crashes. I can load games fine, but there is still no sound, and eventually it crashes. I find this bizarre, as only 2 days ago there was a...
  4. proudlimey

Resolved Wanderer skills reset to 0 in e1.5.8

Since the update all of the wanderer companions have had their skills wiped in my game. This issue was raised for an earlier build last year, and resolved. Hopefully it is an easy fix. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/wanderer-skills-and-levels-are-set-to-0-in-1-4-3.428677/
Back
Top Bottom