Search results for query: *

1. The unknown?

or when reaching lvl 30 and become antihero
  2. Who are the Slayers?

UltimateCommander97:
    i already did that,i captured demons and recruit em via camp menu,then using my army of filth,patchwork and stupid acolites i sieged the necropolis and won,fight fire with fire my friend.
    a little tip: i had to wait till Father of all monsters and his army leave to do,cause his sword is 1 hit kill(i tested)

N0ugh i want some new factions,like Sword of Damocles mod that has various neutral camps that join you if you pay,that would be great,but instead of money make some nice quests,Slayers is a must to have
    i count on you :smile:
  3. The Legion Drum - Post Screenshots and Gameplay Videos Here

N0ught i think i messed up...
    negropolis.jpg
  4. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    There is no Annabel Lee grave in Fisdnar, and no Imhotep Tomb in Zagush.
    Annabel grave is at top of the mountain at the left
    the tomb is inside the houses far away from the center of town,still idk how to recruit Imhotep

5. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

TheFriendlySatanist said:
    I just noticed the extra door in Zendar, wonder whats that's for?
    the Lord of all monsters converts it into his castle private room
    then gathers like 10 monsters and 1 giant black mouth/pit in there and starts sending troops like mad to conquer everything
  6. The Meat Grinder - Hardcore Gameplay Experiences (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

conquering necropolis isnt a good idea anyway,all evil generals dissapear after
  7. The Meat Grinder - Hardcore Gameplay Experiences (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

i gathered an army of 3000 filth/patchwork(using tweak mount and blade to increase party size and prisoners,its not cheat so doesnt count :smile:  )
    got plate 55-17 defence the helm of antihero ,zues spears(the aiming of those sucks)and vampire sword
    i conquered the Necropolis(3/4 of my army died there) then i died  cause i stole dirt from Imothep tomb
    =)
  8. The Ghost Machine - Poll: What Are You?

antihero vampire,like in real life
    cause i have natural sharp teeth and i would use any tactic to achieve victory,for great goodness,even if i have to kill 1000000 peoples
    like superman in "gods among us"
  9. How You Can get Solid And Shade Working on Warband Today (Not a Request Thread)

make this mod even better for original mount and blade,and let warband be as it is
    i got both from free on GoG and im happy playing both and testing different mods
  10. How You Can get Solid And Shade Working on Warband Today (Not a Request Thread)

so i ve tried this,and game crashes sometimes but works
    playing on warband now even if the left side its full of spamming red lines of errors

edit!
    Turtler  & N0ught : game crashes and  a small windows says something about skeleton anim,guess its not 100% compatible with warband...
  11. The Skin Poppet - Suggestions

kabogh said:
    The nords being often at war with the veagirs, they are at a big disadvantage later in game. Because late in game, the number of undead parties and the troops they have explode, they create huge battles that easily annihilate any caravan and nord party that passes by alone or in group of 2 or 3. Theoretically, the veagirs would also be disadvantaged,  but I've rarely seen them pass by zendar, but on the opposite, the nords use it always to travel to the other side. There is an element in there that we mustn't forget also: in middle game, many lords have fought big battles against each other and thus, have weaken their army or have been eliminated and many times the concerned lords will not wait to replenish completely their army: they may travel in unusually low numbers of 30-40 soldiers which are generally low and middle tiers troops with almost no strong troops. Then, there are the caravans which travels in the area of Zendar, they have no real chance of survival and I consider it luck when they attain their travel destination when they use such a road. That being said, I don't really care about the nords and I don't think it matters enough for zendar to be placed elsewhere, but I really would like to see necromantic parties everywhere in the map, like in rhodok, swadian and khergit territories.

i pointed this also to N0ught,Zendar and the incomming faction should be in a more central area or a corner of the map

edit: I changed the King Yaorleg name to King Yogurt light,cause i hate him
    edit 2: @N0ught i used the editor ,so much fun! i moded the Sungeche castle (the one at the mountain between vaegir and Kergit ) and made it even creepier,plus i lowered the terrain and made a single entrance with a stone bridge,looks kinda like those creepy haunted castles from fairty tale .You sould try that or tell me how to save the map to send it to you,maybe you will like the idea
  12. The Skin Poppet - Suggestions

N0ught
    1)i want one of your sisters,would kidnap and marry 1 of em  :mrgreen:
    2)add more steampunk elements :3 like armor parts beside the artificer/golem ones
    3)scavengers are a bit underpowered,they re just acolytes with random armor/weapons(i get it,they scavenge stuff but they suck)
    4)add a script like oath to blood fountain so it would prevent ppl to join other factions
    5) evil horses have too much hp makes mounted necromantic units almost immortal,also the stupid abominations seem to be hard to kill ,they last like 30 seconds hitting each other
    6)new faction would be awesome,but where would u place it?
    7)make me a npc  :mrgreen:  or easter egg npc  .i always wanted to be one
    :cool:more faction related items:Thor hammer for vikings,some kind of plate armor for Swadian,a spear for the Roddoks,a nice axe for Vaegirs maybe?
    9)i can fight big battles (100vs100 at 20-25 fps,stupid Kergits and their horses are big in number and lag a bit) but game still crashes when i fight against Hades(100v500)
    10) what would happend if i kill every single faction hero but without conquer their castles?i dont think that permadeath would be an option...maybe if they come back as wraiths or with some god blessing that make em immortal ,that would extend gameplay
    11)i think that Zendar should be in a more central area of the map or in a corner,so Nords/Vaegir dont start with a huge disadvantage,or make evil units spawn all across the map not in a singe location,like the vampires/werewolves that start in different places
  13. The Skin Poppet - Suggestions

@N0ught when i capture another kingdom general/king i can sacrifice em but they respawn after a short period
    why is that?
    can you add a permadeath to em too?
    and add the damn Horned King he needs a revenge
  14. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

N0ught said:
    You have to ask the Bloodfountain about your rank. If you can raise your rank, there will be an option that says "Make me a (rank name here)..."

i redownloaded the mod,it added lot of missing stuff
    i think my first download were corrupted or you modified the mod
    thanks now everything works,had to delete my previous savegame,all items and stuff were messed up.now everything is clear and working as intended but as soon as i started and imported my char Zeus made me antihero,but i was still able to talk to bloodfountain
  15. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

how do i get necromancy rank?i ve crafted all the stuff ,i killed Hades,got the sword in exchange for the 13 artifacts and the Cerberus,i breed the damn Behemon worm thing,but i only have 2 pages of necromancy with the same stuff
  16. The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

N0ught said:
    Haha, well I appreciate the reply. I actually just posted a progress report here, before xlw00tlx posted.

*There is already the equivalent of an "Alchemy Shop" if you play a Mummer character. It'll cost ya an arm and a leg, though...
    *Not sure about the battle size changer. I have never had any crashes using the vanilla battle size settings, but I leave them on default - for the record, the only changes I make to the controls/difficulty of the game, when playing/testing, is which button is the action button (I bind to the E key), and which button is used to sheathe your weapon (I bind to the middle mouse button). I really try to make Solid and Shade quite difficult at "normal settings" allowing people who want a more hardcore experience to severely up the difficulty, and murder themselves sufficiently, so as to provide hours of entertainment. :twisted: I am looking forward to a certain devotion to playing this game in hardcore style - totally random characters, no re-loading save games, if you die you start over, and possibly playing at higher difficulty levels. This would be thrilling to me personally, and very Dark Souls/ADOM-esque.
    *There will not be a final battle with the Bloodfountain. The Bloodfountain is truly immortal - on Calradia. That makes it the ONLY truly immortal being on Calradia - you may note that even Gods who come to this land (Hades) can die. Why do you think Athena and Zeus (from beyond the sky) and Poseidon (from beneath the sea) only speak and interact from outside the worldly sphere? Why do you think they are so angry? There is a realm that challenges even their dominion as Gods - they shamefully left Calradia when the Bloodfountain came, and now they are insanely vengeful. Not even they can fight the influence of the Abyss, it seems, and the Bloodfountain IS the portal to the Abyss...
    *The demons come from the Abyss itself. That is why they have no skin - the Abyss is a universe of caves filled entirely with blood and skeletal undead; The Bloodfountain, Demons, and... other nameless, enormous things like bony jaws that grind anything in their path. There is no light there. There is no life there. And the Bloodfountain will end all life on Calradia as well. If it can find a way...

thanks N0ught for reply keep up the good work
    *i was able to fight old gods in warlords battlecry 3 ,even if they did 1 or 2 hit kill my units was amazing to chalenge an old god and fight,thats why i though it were a good idea.They have a giant skull god with blood that shoots red lightin and remind me of your blood fountain,but kinda less evil.
    *i liked the idea of necro steampunk units,but there are only artificer and blood engines,can you add at least 1 more?i love bizzare things made of flesh and steel with machinery inside.
    *i ll try to add large memory awareness to the game and check if it keeps crashing .My comp has adm athlon x2 dual core 3,6 ghz,1 gb video ram+2gb shared ,and 6gb ram(5,3 gb usable) and still crashes on big battles idk why.
    *how about the unused parts of the map,its there a way to mod the game to expand the game map/board to those regions?
    *PLEASE you need to add the horned king to the game,if you watch the black cauldron movie you ll see why im requesting that.
    i always loved to play as the evil side ,but only few games allowed me to do like dungeon keeper,battle realms,dungeons 1 and 2,battle for the middle earth,overlord,star wars and warlords battlecry.THATS WHY this mod ,for me,its the best.
    i cant wait for next release
    so again thanks and keep up with this mod
    MICAOLI BRANSG PVRGEL NAPTA IALPOR
  17. The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

did progress stopped?i love this mod
    got M&B for free at GoG and i installed lots of mod but this is the best
    N0ught its possible to add to building menu "build crypt" or a desecrated cathedral/temple and alchemy shop to towns?maybe via guildmaster? that would be amazing
    crypt could make zombies or patchwork x week and produce corpses
    cathedral/temple/alchemy for other materials
    btw mod crashed when i fought against Hades i had to reduce battle size to 25
    also add a final battle against the BloodFountain with all its legions of undead (maybe put the model of the fountain on a cart )
    can you change the models of demons for better ones...?they just look like horned skeletons

also i would love a necromancer faction leader that look like  black cauldron Horned King(search in google hes amazing,best villain ever)
Back
Top Bottom