Clan tag: LC[XIV]
    Clan region: NA
    Clan's TW thread or TW group link: Group Link
    Contact's info (links to TW & Steam profiles): ak3120
  2. ak3120

Bloody Bayonet Gaming

poop pee
  3. ak3120

'About infantry vs Cav.' - toughts about recent dev input - UPDATED with poll

hruza said:
    Horse is not a battering ram. They shouldn't be allowed to ram infantry formations at all, since that's something horse wouldn't do, other then by some accident or exception. It have brain.

I agree that horses are not battering rams but you're missing the point. The point of the mechanic is to provide a way to make infantry formations against cavalry viable. If you have played this game at all you would have noticed that battering ram or no, horses colliding/trampling infantry happens all the time (missing a swing, player steps aside of swing and into horse, etc.). This mechanic would basically allow tight infantry formations to negate the one advantage the rider has against them if they decide to collide into a dense cluster of them with a head on charge: mobility.

You should also be aware of that for all intents and purposes, horses in this game do indeed not have a brain, as they are simply controlled by the rider (with some exceptions such as getting stopped by a spear). Making any argument about what a horse would/would not do is irrelevant unless the developers modify the behavior of horses further than what they are now in steps towards autonomy, which I believe probably will not/should not happen.
  4. ak3120

'About infantry vs Cav.' - toughts about recent dev input - UPDATED with poll

Here's an idea: assign a weight modifier onto infantry based upon how heavily armored and shielded they are. The more protected they are, the higher the value. Every time a horseman passes/tramples through an infantryman, subtract from the horseman's speed a ratio based upon the weight of the infantryman. This will allow the horsemen to "pass through" many more lightly armored foes before being forced into a halt due to a lack of momentum. At the same time, they can still be dealt with by the same horde of spear peasants by simply getting into a tight cluster formation, forcing the horsemen to continue bleeding speed as they trample more and more people, until they are eventually ground to a halt and speared. This would also help smaller, more elite units of infantry that have better armor in dealing with them since they still lack the numbers advantage against cavalry. This would also promote going into a tight formation against horses in the first place. With more bodies together, the horses will (try to) trample more, and eventually be forced to a grinding halt and slaughtered by the tightly packed troops.

Whereas on the opposite end of the spectrum, it would make it quite easy for horses to deal with spread/unorganized infantry like archers since they would have not enough numbers nor armor to stop a cav charge, especially so if they are in loose formation trying to avoid getting hit by arrows on top of this.

You could go even further with this and give troops a level of "training" in how tight of a formation they are willing to get into, with armed rabble being way more spread out and untrained in this than an elite force, thus still maintaining the balance between infantry and cavalry, relatively speaking.
  5. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

WilliamTravis2016 said:
    Name: USMC_Pvt_RagingFaggot
    Offense: Mocking the admin's regiment
    GUID: 003895
    Time/Date: Maybe the 2nd or 3rd? Kind of late at night maybe early morning.
    Reason I should be unbanned is because I play yall's server a lot and really love it and I was just poking fun as USMC because we played an event with them earlier in the day and it was banter but in hindsight it probably wasn't a good idea and the slur was disrespectful. I'd love to unbanned because it is my favorite server and I'm getting bored of the game without it. Thank you for reading!

Unbanned. All may have been in good humor, but try to understand next time not everyone is in on the joke  :roll:

Cpt_Erection said:

Love the video, thanks for sharing it.
  6. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Skullpuck said:
    Ban Request:
    -Snip-

Dealt with. Thank you for submitting a request.

Spoderman said:
    you gonna give me my unban date or what?

You will be unbanned on the 8th of January. Bump the thread at that date to be able to come back onto our server.
  7. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Galahad27 said:
    -Unban Request-
    Apologies for taking so long. You should be unbanned and off the list within the next 10 - 40 mins.
  8. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Bawlsack said:
    -Ban Request-

Approved after viewing the logs and images of proof. They have been banned permanently. Thanks for letting us know.
  9. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Pedrors17 said:

Unbanned since this occured a while ago. The second time you choose between your commanding officer and our server staff, however, the ban will be permanent.
  10. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Galahad27 said:
    So when am I going to be unbanned

Give it one more day to make it one week, and then I shall unban you. Make sure that the name you posted is the name you were under in the meantime, or look for your GUID (you can find it as the set of numbers you get when you join NA Groupfighting)
  11. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Meow said:
    Meow
    or you can try Meow1 ? I use this name to try to join the game again.

I was hit by rocket one time, and I was stand there before the rocket set up. I even didn't know he set up the rocket behind me until he fire.
    anyway thanks for your help.

If this is the case, then most likely your ban was not permanent. Try to get back onto our server. If you have issues, please let me know.

Now_Serving_Asperagus said:
    2 days is past and I read the rules
    Today you unban?

Behave yourself. Unbanning now.
  12. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Meow said:
    I have asked Bjorn and apparently you have been banned for jumping in front of a rocket when he was telling people to stop. Yeah, try not to do that.

Your name is incorrect. Please post the name you were banned under while you were on the server. Otherwise I cannot unban.
  13. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Now_Serving_Asperagus said:

Just familiarize yourself with our rules. Your ban will be lifted in 2 days since you've been waiting for quite a bit now. Post in 2 days to become unbanned.
  14. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Commissar_Cripple said:
    -Snippety Snip-
    I got you. Your ban should be lifted. Give her a few to register though.
  15. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Sorry for the long wait folks.

At the conclusion of this weekend I will be releasing a few extra maps I have been hardly working on. We will also do another wave of fresh admins, with probably a new head admin taking over temporarily. More details this weekend.
  16. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Twitch said:
    It's been about a week since then, may I be unbanned now? :grin:
    I gotcha. Your ban is lifted. Give the system 30-45 minutes for it to register though.
  17. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Commissar_Cripple said:

One of my admins told me he got you for "About 32 sayings of the N-word"...

:lol:

Yea, try not to do that kind of stuff. Your ban will be lifted the 28th. Post on this thread then to become unbanned.
  18. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Twitch said:
    Twitch, you have been banned for recruiting on our server. Only BBG regiments may recruit on our server. Please familiarize yourself with our rules before you come back. Your ban will be lifted in one week from today. Post on this thread at that point in time to become unbanned.
  19. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

For simplicity's sake I will be updating the FSE forum thread with more recent info and keeping this one with bare bone vital info. For added information please visit our FSE forum thread due to it being more popular.

On a side note: After having encountered multiple trolls/ Betty the Bomber members, the following rule is in effect:  People that look like this or this will be PERMANENTLY BANNED OFF THE SERVER WITHOUT A CHANCE TO APPEAL, NO EXCEPTIONS. Don't do it.
  20. ak3120

Bot Survival NA

Thanks to everyone participating on the server! We had great fun organizing a massive line, ship crew mob, pike wall, and oh so much more! Some screens for the folks who missed it, it was truly awe inspiring ;D :

C557458712F41580F4B713414C7F5184126D96F0

2D5EF3D6549940CA1A473618F58DC8C5E0C2D316

5D98BABC8E74AE50F9071F53FAB11964C05FF860

026922838282973DABD6B247E6E7E9F5DB760FB2

87F603F8005AABC4FF14E2CDA74E6090005BCAE5

2B8DC3F4EADBBAB6B6CCEA50C22C98313F3A380A

BAFC940C69F1C16CE626F5FC295942C4CC900737

5980A121AAA857C12218248924C86BF7028EDF96

B81C1F37B5D96F5394414CF37AD4323C952FEF6B

We did plenty more, but that was only a few of the purely epic moments I could take a picture of. Hope to do more things like this soon!
Back
Top Bottom