Search results for query: *

• Users: Cas
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cas

SP Native Cas' Kingdom Destruction Mod

Cas' Kingdom Destruction Mod https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1809 What this mod does: In simple terms this mod checks each week for any landless kings or queens, if they have no land then their kingdom is destroyed. Why bother? Got sick of landless nobles still...
  2. Cas

SP Native Cas' Monty Python Autonomous Collective Mod

Introduction Welcome to the court of Camelot, it is a silly place. And that is exactly what I aim for this mod to be, this will be a project done for fun adding quests, characters, sounds etc from Monty Python & the Holy Grail purely for fun because who doesn't love a bit of Monty Python...
  3. Cas

Detect/Enable on weapon fired/released?

Hi, I'm relatively new to Bannerlord modding and C#, I've dabbled in modding C++, Java etc over the years in other games but not very used to this system so forgive me if this question comes over as a bit stupid. In basic principle I need to write up a mod that: Detects when: A. The player...
  4. Cas

Changing Default Sound File Directories?

In the Persistant Worlds module it calls forward a bunch of sound files for an animation menu but they originate from within the default game files, is there any possible way I could add files to a Sound folder then redirect where it looks for the files (so that I can change them easily)?
  5. Cas

Certain helmets making character's face invisible

I am currently working on adding some already made models of helmets into a Persistent World texture pack and some of them are working but others for some reason show the helmet model but then make the face invisible of the character wearing it, any ideas?
  6. Cas

Issue Replacing Horses

Hello, I am currently working on a PW pack to replace some models and textures so that they look cooler (for personal use) and when replacing horses such as coursers with basic edits such as a bit of hair around the legs they work fine but the second I try to replace a warhorse or anything...
Back
Top Bottom