Search results for query: *

• Users: Cas
  • Order by date
  1. Cas

making armors/weapons size bigger & meshing stuffs

Maybe, I’m still making 3D assets for Warband as well as Bannerlord. However, I always assume questions asked with a Warband tag are about Warband. It’s still being modded.
    Ah, I looked at the title tag with BL, didn't see the sub tags with Warband :smile:
  2. Cas

making armors/weapons size bigger & meshing stuffs

Armour in Warband is low-poly, so it relies on normals for smoothness. Try recalculating normals in OpenBRF (experiment with the smoothness slider). If that doesn’t work, you’ll need to export the armour to a 3D program such as Blender where you can smooth it in object mode, add a smoothing modifier or add a sub-surf modifier to increase underlying geometry.

Are you stuck in a time field over there or did you not notice which category this is in?

Either he's posted in the wrong section or he is asking in relation to Bannerlord. :smile:
  3. Cas

SP Native Cas' Kingdom Destruction Mod

Thank you. Very nice
    No problem, enjoy :smile:
  4. Cas

Hello, awesome idea.
    Have one question though, does it apply to player as well, or just NPC kingdoms?

Just to NPC kingdoms, it ignores the player kingdom.
  5. Cas

Cas' Kingdom Destruction Mod https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1809 What this mod does: In simple terms this mod checks each week for any landless kings or queens, if they have no land then their kingdom is destroyed. Why bother? Got sick of landless nobles still...
  6. Cas

SP Native Cas' Monty Python Autonomous Collective Mod

For anyone that needs to brush up on their Holy Grail references, here is the source of the mod name:
  7. Cas

SP Native Cas' Monty Python Autonomous Collective Mod

Introduction Welcome to the court of Camelot, it is a silly place. And that is exactly what I aim for this mod to be, this will be a project done for fun adding quests, characters, sounds etc from Monty Python & the Holy Grail purely for fun because who doesn't love a bit of Monty Python...
  8. Cas

Detect/Enable on weapon fired/released?

Hi, I'm relatively new to Bannerlord modding and C#, I've dabbled in modding C++, Java etc over the years in other games but not very used to this system so forgive me if this question comes over as a bit stupid. In basic principle I need to write up a mod that: Detects when: A. The player...
  9. Cas

Changing Default Sound File Directories?

mr.master said:
    Basic modding stuff. If you want a mod to you custom sounds, you must edit the module.ini and sounds.txt/module_sounds.py.

Find this line in module.ini

Code:
    scan_module_sounds = 0

and change it to 1, like so:

Code:
    scan_module_sounds = 1

Now, the game will use your mods sound folder to scan for sounds. If you have sound files there that are named exactly same as native ones, game will use your ones instead. So basically, that's the easiest way to add your own sounds. Alternatively, you can edit the sounds.txt/module_sounds.py if possible.

Thanks for a nice clear and useful response man.
  10. Cas

kalarhan said:
    add a link to that folder on your desktop or similar  :mrgreen:

What?
  11. Cas

In the Persistant Worlds module it calls forward a bunch of sound files for an animation menu but they originate from within the default game files, is there any possible way I could add files to a Sound folder then redirect where it looks for the files (so that I can change them easily)?
  12. Cas

Certain helmets making character's face invisible

The Mighty McLovin said:
    There is a thing called Morgh's Editor. If you click on an item there is a "flags" tab where you an enable/disable flags.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/?topic=105928.0 - Very handy tool.

Even once I disable the flag I still cant see the face?

M1enDsr.jpg
  13. Cas

Lumos said:
    Items flagged with
    Code:
    itp_covers_head
    will remove the head of the wearer. The flag's got its uses in some cases, but for helmets where your character's happy mug should be out for the whole world to see, it tends to be better off removed.

How do I see or change this?
  14. Cas

I am currently working on adding some already made models of helmets into a Persistent World texture pack and some of them are working but others for some reason show the helmet model but then make the face invisible of the character wearing it, any ideas?
  15. Cas

Issue Replacing Horses

Also I am trying to replace heraldic armour (ones with banners) but when I try to do so the textures become completely unmapped and messed up, any ideas how to fix it?
  16. Cas

Issue Replacing Horses

Thanks, I feel like an idiot now for forgetting that :smile:
  17. Cas

Issue Replacing Horses

Hello, I am currently working on a PW pack to replace some models and textures so that they look cooler (for personal use) and when replacing horses such as coursers with basic edits such as a bit of hair around the legs they work fine but the second I try to replace a warhorse or anything...
Back
Top Bottom