Search results for query: *

1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Are you going to add the option to marry and have a son as some new mods are adding?
  2. L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Docm30 said:
    It's not dead, ya chipwich.
    its resting in a hospital, living like a vegetal.
  3. MP Musket Era North & South: Persistent Warfare

Did anyone make yet the joke about the hype train? Anyway...
    48663315.jpg

CHOOOOO CHOOOO THE HYPE TRAIN COMING!!
  4. [WB][M]Persistent Frontier Update 2.0

dd43d5de3300783b5ee2e205d53abdd9.jpg

Btw why spanish troops are so yellow i ve never seen any spanish uniform so yellow, ( i m not saying you re wrong i just want some information)
  5. Castillo worker's

Hi everyone, im trying to make the castillo workers faction usefull, but i dont know how to make them own different cities, could someone help me.
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

i dont know why but after update to 2.1 some armours and weapons are invisible
  7. Adventures in Editing -- New Troop Units

im very very very very very noob in this kind of things i only know by upgrading, i tried making ligth british infantry upgrade to my troop
  8. Adventures in Editing -- New Troop Units

sorry for my noob question but, i already made the troop but i cant get it.
  9. I replace almost every file in my Napoleonic Wars with files form Laigle

i can move textures and resource the other is too much for me
  10. I replace almost every file in my Napoleonic Wars with files form Laigle

Docm30 said he didnt want it, but **** look so cool, i would love to have that muskets but im too useless modding
  11. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Docm30 said:
    If you were a catholic you wouldn't be able to join the British at all. Soldiers had to swear an oath that they weren't catholic upon recruitment.

I didnt know it, thanks for the info !
  12. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Would be a funny easter egg to add Curro Jimenez( When Spain stay added), its from a tv show of spain about an outlaw during peninsualr war .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curro_Jim%C3%A9nez
  13. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Will be really cool to add a menu in the ceation of chracter like in brytenwalda, and choose for example where are you from( then you start there), which idiom do you speak ( if you speak english you only speak with english speakers) and you could also learn new idioms in academys or somethign like that, if you are a liberal, or absolutist, parlamentarist( i dont know if i wrote it correctly because english is not my mother language) and for example if you are absolutist you couldnt be the rigth hand of Napoleon (for example), or some parties attack you others help you, also your religion, which could work more or less like the ideology, if you are catholic, maybe you couldnt be a High Lord of UK.
  14. Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

www.sbhac.net/Republica/Fuerzas/Armas/Infanteria/Infanteria.htm in this page you can find a lot of info and pics for the new spanish factions, specially about weapons, and another idea for the fascist one add swadian trops(legion condor)  sarranids trops(colonial trops) rhodok(Corpo truppe voluntarie), and for republicans internatoonal voluntaries from balion, vaegirs, french ( probably for most of the factions which arent from axis)
  15. Lore debate thread

a little advice castillo in spansih dont sounds as a country. In spanish most of the countries end in -a(Inglaterra, Argentina,...) or -ia(Francia, India, Bolivia,...) obviously there are exceptions( Japon, Chile, Mejico,...) but is just and advice if you want to change the name :razz:.
  16. Lore debate thread

Im spanish and its one of my favorites mod, im very ilusioned with IA.

And maybe you can add anarchy bands or something like that
Back
Top Bottom