Search results for query: *

1. clock4orange

Console game or Console game end?

Well, I'm PC user, but I try to play on Xbox S in the cloud... it is hard with controler, much easier with keyboard and mouse connected to console
    so, just play in the cloud. not worth to own it, yet?
  2. clock4orange

The only 2 playable factions

I think the constant raids from Kingdoms that lost their fiefs is normal, and should still be there. You took their land, what do you want them to do, disappear? Would you just disappear if another Kingdom took your land? I do like the idea of them "joining" another Kingdom, only to leave later once they regain some power. That's what I would do.
    read a bit of history mate

there are countries disappear from world map for years (100+), but nation survive with language and culture just because, so called 'lords', do not raid places they use to own... if it comes to rebel, how to you think, where those rebels came from? raided villages or those be loyal to kingdom with no land?
  3. clock4orange

Installing mods are pain - To many different files

How sad for you.
    rather sad for players, who after 2+ years of patching need to look for mods to enjoy the game...

I'm watching on yt channel where guy playing a lot of BL and I'm very impressed for his imagination - to make game somehow challenging he try every possible scenario BL offered, but still need some mods to make a game more 'user-friendly' or 'intelligent'

ps. if you know Diplomacy mod or Kaoeses tweaks, you probably want them implemented in the game, don't you?
  4. clock4orange

Not change code? What do you think the patches are for?
    hmm, to add improved sheep ikon?
  5. clock4orange

really???
    I though only 4 compatible with game version (harmony, butter lib, uiextender and MCM) you need to run most of mods...

I prefer, that devs do not change code of game with every little patch, so mods could be played longer than one version - this is a real pain for modding teams
  6. clock4orange

Prisoner Execution Game Logic and a Bug

well, you can execute to make game much easier or less annoying for yourself...
    - easy, because of elimination best and powerful lords, so kingdoms are left with young and useless (even those ''created'' by game) knights, who never make an army or any treat to anyone
    - annoying, because of game mechanics witch create out of nowhere big parties or armies in few moments... if lords stay alive

...so, whatever you do, you doing to enjoy the game

ps. in same stage of game, who cares about relations?
  7. clock4orange

Player's clan parties AI behaviour

This, the entire culmination of the issues with BL.
    I'm pretty sure the 'baked' in system is just the UI interface, there's no actual coding behind it besides just a simple UI pull down between 3 options.
    true, there is a mod called ''improved garrisons'', and it is doing all things we ask - create patrols/guards from garrisons, allow to patrol area, follow clan leader or garrison other fiefs... so, should't be that hard to ''bake'' it to vanilla
  8. clock4orange

Player's clan parties AI behaviour

Yeah they should improve these option, maybe even add more. They might think "well AI parties can't say no, why can your parties say no to join armies?" but I think you need to make the game make sense and be useful to the player.
    what i want to see is similar to Warband's army creation - when you are independent or mercenary you can call them to follow you, otherwise why would you bother to create any party if you do not control then any way?
    That's help a lot in early stage of game, before player will be able to be a king (clan tier 4), and make possible for player to take places without assistance of other clans/lords, so all glory goes to...
  9. clock4orange

Constant bugs 1.1.6.

They don't offer the same function as Steam.
    sure, but we stuck 10 versions behind now, so when do you plan to release full version for GOG and console users?
  10. clock4orange

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Taleworlds is the new Britney Spears! First, she was too fat and then she was too skinny!

Can any mods give us a rough ETA? Or let us know whats going on
    she is/was also mad....
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0829821/ :xf-cool:
    Sadly there is no support for this on other platforms than Steam as of now.
    by

MArdA TaleWorlds

so, don't expect anything before New Year's eve
  11. clock4orange

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

I've found the taleworlds defender. Well first of all every new update they do it seems like they fix 5 bugs and add another 5, and if it's gonna take this ****ing long they could've at least made a small update for console players who have been begging for cheats from launch. They're just slow overall and their game could be so much more popular if they weren't so slow
    in a past people complain about every week hotfix or patch, so TW decided to do this once a year, at least it looks like it, or...
    ...money comes to the hand, as only Steam users can enjoy (?) latest updates, rest are ignored, so question is: are they trying to force players to use and pay to Steam?
  12. clock4orange

Constant bugs 1.1.6.

Sadly there is no support for this on other platforms than Steam as of now.
    well, we pay same price as steam users, any reason to be discriminated?
  13. clock4orange

Constant bugs 1.1.6.

Can you try switching to the 1.2.x - beta version and see if the issue persists, to make sure?
    not possible for GOG and console users...
  14. clock4orange

More than one companion going into settlements

it was in Warband as well, especially in quest called ''find a daughter'' very useful, all you need to do was equip companions with horses in civil gear... to speed up they attendance and do not forget to dismount them before start talk
  15. clock4orange

Cavalry in 1.2.0 Beta

Can you please upload a replay where you show how your cavalry is decimating bigger and stronger armies without getting casualties?
    no need to, as cavalry is usually dominated battlefield, so... you need couple of horse archers to distract enemy, and thanks to the perks, your cavalry do the rest
  16. clock4orange

Getting tired of no-win situations,

There is only my clan in my faction, I captured almost all the cities, I lose very few people in battles, if you understand how to play, the game becomes not difficult. I play on hard difficulty.

At the end of the game, I will have to face a new task, when all the lords on the map are left without possessions, maybe I can solve it, but this is a little later.
    everything has a price.... that how it call's i believe
    it is doable but takes a lot of time, in-real also, so who got to that stage, as Ananda_The_Destroyer said...???
  17. clock4orange

Fugitive status

what I see, fugitive status came when a party leader got bitten or taken prisoner and his clan have more adults than number of parties they allow to create, so game create new party with another member of clan and respawn member can not create his party any more, need to wait till one party of his clan will be eliminated form map... I guess?
  18. clock4orange

Dead factions not dead....Really??

I'm in stage of the game where kingdoms has no land at all:
    - 25+ years in-game,
    - declaring war means 95% of ladies and lords are immediately imprison as they stay in my towns,
    - all clans has 100 relation with me, as I let them go after battles,
    - no one dies, as I tweak max age to 125 years...
    - stupid 'fugitive' mechanics make it even worse - can't talk to clans leaders as they are replace with other clan members to lead parties

just waiting for my character die... in 75 years time [now is in 48], maybe...
  19. clock4orange

Possible Exploit? You can be the judge

it is an old exploit to starve towns... sitting by gates (not too close, but close enough to scare any enemy party) and take all caravans going to this town (buy or take all they food) - most armies just ignore it, because it is not a siege
Back
Top Bottom