Search results for query: *

1. Where's the patch, TW.

And do you guys think that the level of communication you are engaging in is adequate for people who have spent $50 (pretty much full price) on an "early access" game in a worse state than could be expected from the description on Steam which said "a cery stable and playable experience with only obscure bugs"?

Have you taken a look at the reviews? Do people seem to share your view?

No because they enjoy the game. They realize that the game need an early access to iron out the bugs and issues it has. This takes time. Thats just the nature of it.

How you can fail to realize this is beyond me.

Before people start to create scenarios on how Taleworld are out to scam us out of our money. They need to look at how they have acted in the past. They have been very loyal to their games and all of them have become stable as time went on. They have not made unnecessary DLC "to milk the cow". They could have. If money was their only motive.

I just have to say that they would be crazy to "run away" from this game now. Its a gold mine. That will bring in money for quite some time. They have built a brand that is based on quality. This is also of great value in a marketing sense.

They wouldnt just ruin that after so many years of patience working on their projects.

That doesnt make any sense at all. Only frustration and unpatience can make people fall on such a ridiculous conclusion.

Give the game a year. If it is still as bad we can talk. Until then this is just toxic and ridiculous behaviour.
  2. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

Had a 3 run time errors and CTD in the arena in Rane. Is the arena in this city bugged or is it a issue with the mod or my settings?
  3. Troop font size

The one where you can see the lords armies. Maybe other places too, but I havent noticed it so far. I was wondering because I am trying to decide if I am going in to help a lord but it is hardly readable the forces on both sides.
  4. Run time error

Had a 3 run time errors and CTD in the arena in Rane. Is the arena in this city bugged or is it a issue with the mod or my settings?
  5. Troop font size

The font size on the troops are so small is hardly readable when there are many diffrent units in an army. This was not the case on earlier versions. How can I make it more readable?
  6. Can you play this mod?

Is this mod in a stable enough state to play it now? The mention of this "great bug" have put me of playing it.
  7. Strange Fonts

Thanks snouz. I have Windows 8 but I will try your suggestion.
  8. Strange Fonts

Im not sure why the fonts and graphics seem a bit "off" when I play the mod. All other mods seem normal. Also youtube videos of the mod seems fine. Just bought a new computer so its probably a setting i have overlooked or something. Maybe resolution? The text is sometimes hard to read when there...
  9. Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

No was not aware there were a changelog thread. My bad. Thank you.
  10. Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Thank you Subitai, Do you know the changelog for beta 8 aswell?
  11. New Version Released: 0.22 (September 11th 2013)

Thank you NikeBG!
  12. Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

I use Firefox, but have tried both IE and chrome aswell with no luck. The mega link stops at 5% with "temporary download error", and the other links are dead. Maybe someone have a copy they could upload somewhere? A shame if the Beta 9 just "died out".

Btw is there a big diffrence between beta 7 (the one I am playing) and beta 9?
  13. Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

All download links seems to be broken. Mega gets stuck on 5-10% and the other two is just plain dead,  Is there any other way to download Beta 9?

Thanks Bennio
  14. New Version Released: 0.22 (September 11th 2013)

All download links seems to be broken. Mega gets stuck on 5-10% and the other two is just plain dead,  Is there any other way to download Beta 9?

Thanks Bennio
  15. Couple of questions

Thanks Risewild for the information.
  16. Couple of questions

Good! I will start a new campaign. I will continue to use this thread if I come across things I wonder about.

1) Is there a way to get back the black background instead of the grey picture of the knight on a horse in inventory display?

2) seems there are many features in setting up traderoutes enterprises etc: is there somwhere we can get a more in depth explaination to what we could do in this mod? Is there a trade guild if you want to be a trader and build a trading empire?

17. Questions about renting and relics

Quintillius said:
    You can think out the most incredible stories, but it's still a harsh fact that adding new religions involves the following:

1. New names and backstories
    2. New subreligions
    3. New buildings
    4. New interiors
    5. New scenes
    6. New priests
    7. New relics
    8. Removing Agonic Order faction or change everything from armour to titles and names.
    9. Editing Drachenburg to remove crosses.

With other words; it's irreversible.

Thank you. I for one would be put of by only semi occultic "made up" relgions. Relgion is one of this mod strongpoints, and adds realism and character. You might aswell add wizards and witches if taking the alternate route.
  18. Questions about renting and relics

No keep the religions name as they are. Better for immersion and realism. Maybe expand on the importance of it.
  19. Plans for patch v0.7

You could if you started out with kids in mature age for marriage. Then getting them married and produce a heir (survival) would give the game an extra element. Also the kids could be companions you level up for succession. Companien system could change to 5 agents (party skill) + 3 kids at any given time. Main character could start of as a widower.
  20. No messages show up in game

I get the same thing, and use the WSE launcher
Back
Top Bottom