Search results for query: *

• Users: Androme1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Give us a new Roadmap, or re-affirm the already existing Roadmap.

Are we going to see missing Warband/Viking Conquest content in Bannerlord, or are we not going to? The current Roadmap suggests we won't. The playerbase wants all these missing features from Warband/Viking Conquest, as has been forwarded to Taleworlds many times now throughout these past few...
  2. SP - World Map [Suggestion] Unique locations with unique encounters/rewards (like in Viking Conquest)

Pretty much thread title (also I'm sure something similar has been suggested at some point, but I thought I'd put my spin on the idea). Honestly, numerous years in the making and this idea wasn't though of to be of interest for Bannerlord? Especially when there's so much interesting background...
  3. SP - General Party templates for AI Lords and Simulated battle Cavalry bonuses: Major factors for Vlandian and Khuzait Snowballing & Sturgian guaranteed defeat.

Edit: Snowballing is absolutely not only caused by this alone, there are many factors that contribute to snowballing, this being one of those factors. So recently a post was made by another user that explained how the party templates look like for AI lords. A party template is the troops that...
  4. New economy changes are very good for the long-term health of the game, disregard the criticism.

I just wanted to express my support for the recent economy changes, specifically the changes regarding the previously overpowered caravans. Many people will complain because they have grown accustomed to easy money through caravans and some specific workshops. What people have to understand is...
  5. SP - Quests Give us a toggle! Main Quest is restrictive and undesirable: Now also revealed to be major contributor to bad performance and long loading screens.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/290 On the Bannerlord Nexus, a mod was recently released where the "Main quests" are skipped and the player starts the game with the "Rebuild your clan" quest, I haven't played through the game with the mod yet but from the description I...
  6. SP - UI 'Locked' Item should persist through equipping and unequipping.

I usually carry around two sets of weapons, one for sieges/close quarters and one for open field battles. It becomes really hard to easily keep track of where is what in my inventory because 'locked' status does not carry over after having been equipped from the inventory, and then put back in...
  7. SP - Battles & Sieges AI logic for where to Siege next needs to be revised.

Currently, it seems (I'm not 100% sure) like the only factor NPC's take into account when deciding where to siege, is which settlement of the enemy is the least defended. This has led to some weird situations in my game where despite having lost Varcheg to the Vlandians and Tyal to the...
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Everyone looks like malnourished peasants. Make use of the (Hidden) Weight & Build sliders for NPC's!

Virtually all NPC's in the game, with exception of a select few, look like malnourished peasants that only eat potatoes and some cabbage. A 20 year old nobleman who joins my party and fights in my army shouldn't be a short unhealthy weakling. Notable individuals, noblemen & ladies, and to a...
  9. SP - General Mounts allowed in Factions Towns if we're a Noble

I think this would be immersive, nobles would likely be allowed to ride around on a mount if they wanted to in towns, I presume? Just posted this as a comment in another thread but thought I'd make a quick suggestion thread out of it. And what I mean is obviously you would only be allowed to...
  10. SP - General "Our plan is to form a defensive circle aroung our ranged units" This clearly is completely broken, just remove it.

The mentioned tactic is completely borked, and does not work, and looks completely untested. All that happens is that the infantry and ranged units gather up in a big mess and start constantly moving around. The infantry does not stand in a circle formation and the ranged units do not stand in...
  11. Why does "1" turn into "Archers", "2" turn into "Everyone" and "3" turn into "Infantry" when assaulting bandit hideout?

So I assault a sea raider hideout with a number of sturgian veteran warriors and two companions. I seem unable to command them efficiently since everything just mixes up in a completely illogical way when we enter the hideout. Pressing 1 selects the "Archers" i.e the sturgian veteran warriors...
  12. SP - General [SUGGESTION] A few cosmetic changes to Sturgian troop tree.

Changes marked in bold. -> Sturgian Recruit -> Sturgian Soldier -> Sturgian Warrior -> Sturgian Spearman -> Sturgian Veteran Spearman -> Sturgian Recruit -> Sturgian Soldier -> Sturgian Warrior -> Sturgian Spearman -> Sturgian Veteran Warrior -> Sturgian Recruit -> Sturgian Soldier -> Sturgian...
  13. SP - General How to potentially fix "King [X] has been taken prisoner by Looters" every five minutes.

From what I understand, the reason why alot of notable rulers and lords are constantly being captured by looters and small parties of other bandits is because when they're released from captivity, they spawn at the party/town/castle where they were being held prisoner, but with no army to...
  14. [Suggestion] Normalize Infantry Movement speed when in Shieldwall Formation

When a group of infantry is ordered into a shield wall formation, it would make sense for all the infantry in this group to alter their movement speed to match that of the slowest one. If there is a couple of shieldless infantry units as part of the group given the shieldwall formation, these...
  15. Sturgia - Make up your mind about this faction.

UPDATE: I didn't notice that this thread I created two years ago became one of the most popular ones on the Bannerlord discussion subforum, so I'll be editing my initial post, cleaning it up a bit to be more constructive. I will also be adding a few suggestions for how I believe Taleworlds can...
  16. Tiny suggestion for Bannerlord regarding kill feed.

Hello, I would like to make a small suggestion regarding the kill feed system that I presume will be in Bannerlord. When I play Warband, I like to have the kill feed active during the early stages of a battle to see whether my archers are getting kills or not from their current position, or how...
  17. Vaegir lords max army size bug.

So apparently there's a bug which makes the max army size for Vaegir lords lower than the lords of other factions. There also seems to be a bug which reduces the players max army size once you become a vasall of the Vaegirs. Mine just shrunk from 86 to 58, very annoying. Does anyone know what...
  18. Troops skills on Reference Material ingame doesn't match skills on Morgh's

Subject pretty much. Why is this? And which one should I trust more, Morgh's I presume?
  19. [Bannerlord] Suggestions to weapon stats, weapon flags and AI behaviour

One thing I've come to find very annoying are how useless most/some polearm/2h troops can be due to certain weapons having both swings and thrust attacks, with the thrust or the swing damage being **** on said weapon. For example, most of the 2h swords in the game have absolutely **** thrust...
  20. Vaegir troop tree rebalance?

I can't be the only one who feels like the Vaegirs need a completely new troop tree, right? They're extremely weak right now and look like they're all over the place instead of being specialized in archery as they should be. I mean the Swadians have better archers than the Vaegirs thanks to Suno...
Back
Top Bottom