Search results for query: *

1. Could a dev please interact with us

Right back at yah. :party:
    I'm physically cringing at you. Imagine being so bothered by posts not aimed at you that you feel the need to reply, and then try to play it cool by claiming "you don't care". Yikes.
  2. Could a dev please interact with us

Yeah go argue that to the ones who made Subnautica who did much better then the ones who did Ghost Recon with far less money
    All human beings are not equal. Some are more intelligent than others, such as me; I'm more intelligent than you.
  3. Could a dev please interact with us

Yep fool confirmed xD and most prob a troll wanting to diverse good statements
    8 programmers = Skeleton crew. Anyone who argues otherwise is either an ESL with low IQ (I'm an ESL but I have high IQ), or a shill being paid to deny correct statements of facts.
  4. Modding tools are a month overdue...What happened TW?

They suddenly remembered that they don't have to give a rats ass about the playerbase since they've cashed out already. An overwhelming majority of Bannerlord sales for all time to come, has already been consumated. There's no point in working on the game anymore.

TLDR: Taleworlds doesn't give a ****.
  5. Could a dev please interact with us

Yes, 8 programmers are working on the campaign. Skeleton crew.

Are you being paid by TW to defend them?
  6. Could a dev please interact with us

We have confirmation directly from an employee at Taleworlds that there's only 8 people working on the singleplayer of Bannerlord.
  7. [MP/SP] Dynamic Blocking Debate

I'm sure it's a sensible and good suggestion as always Terco, but there's more important things to focus on right now. Such as the fact that the game is completely barebones with no content in it.
  8. Could a dev please interact with us

JzDdwrB.jpg

I found the post in question btw, here you go.
  9. What is currently the most profitable shop?

What is the most profitable workshop is dictated by in which way the economy is broken as of the current patch due to new bugs unintentionally introduced by Taleworlds

i.e don't worry about it, whenever there's a new patch, there'll be a new one.
  10. Could a dev please interact with us

You got a link or proof that they are down to a skeleton crew?
    Are you aware of the fact that there's literally 8 people working on Bannerlord campaign-mode right now, as confirmed by Mexxico himself?
  11. I think TW is doing good

I think the best way of looking at this is to list every notable change they've made in the last 6 months since release.
    • Improved faction and economic balance. It's still not quite right yet, but it's improved.
    • Fixed 10/18 perk trees.
    • Improved troop balance a bit.
    • Added a handful of new faction armors.
    • Added new noble NPCs.
    • Added some wanderers.
    • Added a handful of new quests.
    • Minor UI improvements.
    • Minor performance improvements.
    • Crash and bugfixes.

- Faction balance is still completely bonkers, the Khuzaits and Vlandians are still dominating everyone and Sturgia is still getting completely curbstomped.
    - The perks trees are all virtually still broken, the only one that seems to be fully working according to bannerlordperks.com is the Athlethics tree, all others are at most ~80% or somewhere around ~20-30% fixed, with 5 perk trees still at 0% completion.
    - Troop balance I don't agree is good, although I haven't played in months so I can't speak for that conclusively.
    - Agree with armor additions being a good thing, although 1) There's so much more important stuff to work with and 2) The new armours released are of much much lower quality than some things already in-game.
    - Adding new noble NPC's is literally modder-tier work that takes 3 minutes.
    - New wanderers, same as above, and quite a worthless addition in my opinion. The companion/wanderer system is un-fun, uninteresting, and quite worthless frankly.
    - Most quests are broken and not worth wasting your time doing
    - UI improvements, I agree here.
    - Performance improvements have also been good
    - Crash and bugfixes have also been good.

TLDR: I agree with the technical updates being good, i.e performance/crash fixes etc. . But I don't think they've worked on/added anything meaningful in terms of content. And that's a big, big issue.
  12. I think TW is doing good

How is TW doing good?
    The only thing they've done "good" is make the game more playable with performance fixes/crash fixes, but not a single piece of new content has been added to the game (except "Cheer" feature, what an insult to the playerbase..), and there's no indication that they're interested in working on the crucial core features a M&B game needs in order to be enjoyable, in fact we've been told we're not going to see most of the core features from Warband straight up.
  13. Khuzait are op

Yes, they're OP. I've been saying as much since launch. They're OP because: 1) Cavalry gets 1.2x multiplier for their power during autocalculation. 2) Their geography makes their economy safer compared to most other factions. 3) Their culture bonus gives them increased movement speed, on top of the on average higher movement speed due to higher % of cavalry in their armies.

I've been repeating the above ever since EA launch, and as far as I know, it was only up until a few days or perhaps a week ago that some dev recognized that "they're looking into", the above mentioned points?

The level of incompetence at display here is embarrasing. If I was an employer I would fire these people in a heartbeat and replace them with any code monkey from 4chan.
  14. it just keeps getting worse - part 2

Looks like TW is picking up the pace too with these updates.
    Too bad they still haven't implemented a single piece of new content with any of their updates since EA launch.

Yes, the game has become "more playable" due to performance/crash fixes etc, but since there's no content in the game, this only made it easier for us to reach the conclusion that there's nothing engaging or fun to play with in the game to begin with :smile:
  15. Could a dev please interact with us

We're not getting anything, the game is virtually abandoned and maintained only by a "skeleton crew" (google it) by this point. They already sold 99% of all copies they're ever going to sell, there's literally no reason for TW to care about this game anymore.

Bannerlord VS Star Citizen. Both are scams, but one succeeded and cashed out already, remains to be seen if the scam known as Star Citizen manages to be as successful a scam as Bannerlord turned out to be.
  16. Bannerlord Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.4 main branch and 1.5.5 beta) -UPDATE IN PROGRESS

The level of incompetence of the people working on Bannerlord perks is staggering, this is actually shameful, I feel ashamed on their behalf. Mods that were made without modding tools (made first few weeks post-EA launch) fixed more Perks than TW has implemented/fixed since EA so far.

It's embarrasing frankly.
  17. Bannerlord Roadmap

At this point in the early access with the release only a few months away there should have been a roadmap released already telling us what is coming in this early access and what will be in the complete game. We are missing so many key features and mostly only been giving bug fixes. We need some kind of answers at this point
    We're not getting a new roadmap, for reasons others have pointed out already.

1) They have no economic incentive to actually work on the game, because the game has sold extremely well for two reasons: A) We're living in the Era of Reddit-tier Consumers (they'll buy anything) and B) Because everyone had massive expectations and were hyped for Bannerlord more than most other games.
    2) They have absolutely no clue what they would've wanted to do with the game, even if they did have incentive
    3) Considering 10 years of development, and the completely horrible results we've seen after all that time, a few months is not enough time to actually implement the things the game needs in order to become enjoyable to a consumer with triple digit IQ.

EDIT:
    I actually created a thread asking TW to give us a new roadmap a month or two ago, and I got some bull**** reply about 'maybe maybe not we'll see lol'.
  18. What are the best and worst aspects of BL right now? Share your thoughts on the current state of game.

Or mabye people can have other opinions then yours
    You do know that the Dynasty system literally isn't even implemented yet, right?
  19. Taleworlds: Is this all we can expect?...

Yes; evidently, it is indeed all we can expect.
  20. Features you'd like to see added to the game

Let's start with all the core Warband features that for some inexplicable reason is missing from Bannerlord, despite 10 years of development. After that, we can begin talking about what additional features should be in the game.

Then again, it has been 10 years after all, and seeing as the game is a downgrade from Warband/VC, feature-wise, I don't think we can reasonably expect Bannerlord to ever have a satisfying amount of content/features.
Back
Top Bottom