Search results for query: *

• Users: DarkLight
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DarkLight

EU Native Duel Completed ESST - 3v3 - Sho cant run a tournament edition.

You know the drill. RULES: Class and Tournament rules: 1. Tournament format is 3v3, Best of 20 rounds. Players are allowed to pick wich faction do they prefer to play as, but will swap sides after the first ten rounds are played, so both factions will be played. Mirrored factions are allowed...
  2. DarkLight

DarkLights Warband Clips

Since everyone nowdays has been uploading their warband stuff at Youtube, I may aswell give it a go myself. MY FIRST VIDEO Donate to my Patreon.
  3. DarkLight

Native Completed ESSC 2x2 - Finalized! Congratulations to One Goal Power.

ESSC 2x2 Rules 1. Tournament format is 2x2, Randomized factions, ft10 for each faction - EDITED 1.1 Only swords, axes and shields are allowed. This means no maces, no two-handed weapons, no polearms (Cleavers are allowed). No ranged weapons. 1.2 You can only play as infantry, playing as...
  4. DarkLight

Interest for a 2v2/3v3 tournament.

I have been thinking about hosting a tournament of this type for a while now so lemme know what you guys think, we havent had one of these in quite some time.
  5. DarkLight

Anyone has that video of Virus clutching 1v7?

I remember watching it ages ago. Kinda impressive, would be cool to see it again but cant find it for the life of me.
  6. DarkLight

ESSC 3x3 - Last tournament before bannerlord XDDD

ESSC - 3x3 Hosted by DarkLight and Arni Rules 1. Tournament format is 3x3, ft10 1.1 Only swords, axes and shields are allowed. This means no maces, no two-handed weapons, no polearms (Cleavers are allowed). No ranged weapons. 1.2 You can only play as infantry, playing as archer or cavalry is...
  7. DarkLight

Native Completed ESSC 2x2 - Mans not hot

ESSC - 2x2 Hosted by DarkLight with the help of Arni Here comes another one, you know the drill. Rules 1. Tournament format is 2x2, ft10 1.1 Only swords, axes and shields are allowed. This means no maces, no two-handed weapons, no polearms (Cleavers are allowed). No ranged weapons. 1.2 You...
  8. DarkLight

Native Completed European Sword and Shield Tournament 2 - ESST 2 - Do Your ****ing Duels Edition

European Sword and Shield Tournament 2 Admins: Main organiser: DarkLight Assistants Arni RULES: Class and Tournament rules: 1. Tournament format is 1v1, ft7 1.1 Only 1h swords and shields are allowed with the exception of cleavers. Axes are allowed too. 1.2 All factions are allowed...
  9. DarkLight

Native Completed [ESSC - 2x2] Started!

ESSC - 2x2 Hosted by DarkLight and Grey Warden Hello community, ill keep it simple. I am hosting a 2x2 sword & shield tournament with the help of Grey Warden. I intend it to last for the rest of the summer, but ill extend it if needed. Its gonna work like the many tournaments we have had...
Back
Top Bottom