Search results for query: *

• Users: BABUT
  • Order by date
  1. where is stored the flag of "incorrect" exit from the game?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but I think you're looking for safely_exited in Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configsengine_config.txt?
    thank you! you are the best! ^.^
  2. where is stored the flag of "incorrect" exit from the game?

I wonder what you're trying to say. It must be important, because you have used a lot of words trying to say it.
    you do not have this information, so do not get distracted from your very important businesses
  3. where is stored the flag of "incorrect" exit from the game?

trying to tell you that Allah cries every time you demand to send you a report on "crash"(i will tell you a secret- alt+f4 works much faster than forced exit to the menu. well, the fact that when you exit the game, it is not always necessary(in 99% it is not needed) to be saved, you basically...
  4. i don't know what to call it

maybe you are waiting for "gifts"? i can tell you how to at least visually remove parents from main_hero(if you want other parents) without using dll. i know that Allah does not approve of this(there is a lot of things that Allah does not approve of lately, but who are we to demand anything for our money?), so we will not tell him.
    since we can abandon our parents, but our parents cannot abandon us(because haram), the obvious solution is to exile the parents to another faction, to some neutral one. and there is the neutral faction exist, but when using it, the game will crash(Allah sees everything!). also nothing will work with bandit factions. would seem it is a dead end, but after 1.7.2 it became obvious to all of us that these dead ends are artificial. the solution is to create a new faction, binding our father and mother to it(it is important that the faction has an owner), and from the bandits we will add the bandit's attributes- so that our garbage faction does not appear in the list of factions.
    of course, you can change existing faction, but in this case, who knows what other torments Allah has prepared for us?

<Hero id="main_hero_father" alive="false" faction="Faction.temp" />
    <Hero id="main_hero_mother" alive="false" faction="Faction.temp" />

<Faction id="temp"
    name="temp"
    banner_key="11.116.116.0.0.764.764.0.0.0.505.116.116.0.0.764.764.0.0.0"
    owner="Hero.main_hero_father"
    label_color="FF000000"
    color="FF000000"
    color2="FF000000"
    alternative_color="FF000000"
    alternative_color2="FF000000"
    culture="Culture.battania"
    settlement_banner_mesh="none"
    is_bandit="true"
    is_outlaw="true"
    tier="0">
    </Faction>

anyone can answer to my question now?
  5. i don't know what to call it

sorry to write here, but i think few people will die because of this. i have a simple question, and like any simple question it has no answer- neither google, nor community man, nor the official man contain an answer. the question is: how to create a unique wanderer? unique- it means existing...
  6. one conspiracy theory

have you ever wondered why the series of games mount & blade have chinese language in originally? even the ugly english name of the game itself hints at an answer. i think the explanation is simple- these games were written by the chinese for hire. this is also indicated by the chinese clone of...
  7. Resolved banners

and i even understand why this ability be like to remove- the inability to paint each element separately negates the point of creating all these monstrous banners with hundreds of items(in fact, when you look at what it's made of some of these banners and see what it collected, the hair stand on end from the stupidity of the author). but these monsters need to be rendered
  8. Resolved banners

and since the game normally perceives the colors of an elements, normally saves them(as can be seen from a banners on a saves), there are two variants: the ability to color each element in its own color was removed, but part of the functionality has not yet been cut; or a bug
  9. Resolved banners

the "complexity " of the design does not matter. as i said, the problem is that all items are coloring in the color of the last item in the list
  10. Resolved banners

i do not understand.. this is another new bug or you just removed the ability to use own color for each element? now(in 1.5.6) all elements are painted with the color of the last element in the list. ps: not immediately when inserting, but after loading a save
  11. Resolved Enable Birth and Death

SwuXeL, as far as i know now(in 1.5.6) nor in Detailed Character Creation, nor in Bannerlord Tweaks the age settings does not work(BugsWorlds changed something or broke something). so there is no other solution but to start new game :\
  12. SP - General one fictional problem

not too many battles, given that we have the computing abilities of not only the cpu, but the gpu as well.
    the question is not just the amount of armor, but how this amount is used. here is a look, if you have 50 hitpoint, armor that reduces damage by 5, and hit you ten times with a force of 10, then (10-5)* 10=50 - i.e. you are always dead. as we can see now the game works like this. and now the same situation, but the armor does not reduce damage, but only in 50% of cases completely blocks the damage(as if the enemy missed). and there are already possible options: if you are lucky, you will not even get scratched in ten strokes, and if your luck is bad, you will die twice. yes, on large numbers, this algorithm will approach the results of the first, but only in total, and for each fighter separately, it will still give random results. we do not just sum up the health, defense and attack of each army, then do something with it, but we will count random pairs of fighters from each army - that is, we will practically simulate a real fight(yes! how many times have you been killed with a pitchfork by a peasant? that is because in the real world people screw up. so there will be nothing wrong if a horse archer is defeated by an infantryman in such a simulation).
    but this approach is suitable not only for simulation, but also for real combat- not every arrow that physically hits the body should cause any damage.
  13. SP - General one fictional problem

in addition, it will allow you to forget about such stupidity as damage to shields with arrows. the shield will sometimes(depending on its size) miss a hit. but not because the shield can actually miss a hit, but only as a simulation of the fact that the hit was not blocked by the shield
  14. SP - General AI

i do not have any software to record a game video, so i will just describe it in words. when your cavalry attacks infantry in Bannerlord it passes through them, because the enemy infantry runs(!) on the cavalry(and in general on anyone) in a line max two people deep. so also distance between these two is huge. yes, when the enemy cavalry attacks your infantry, then you can echelon the troops, but AI does not do anything like that. i.e. all that AI does now is: select everyone, f1, f3 and come what may. i do not expect BugsWorlds to make it so that the AI infantry will occupy hills or go into a forest(because the computer-controlled cavalry is not able to go around a tree and bumps into it), but putting a infantry in a pile is something even BugsWorlds can do. this worked perfectly in Warband
  15. Resolved Enable Birth and Death

i have started checking integrity of local files(for 1.5.6-beta) right now. no changes to the std_module_strings_xml.xml. i repeat, the wrong option name will be taken from the file std_module_strings_xml.xml in the case when any language(for example this is polish) other than english is selected
    be3344dd19c5a99fa73.jpg
  16. SP - General one fictional problem

pps:
    the sheer volume of which the forum has never seen before
    as i said elsewhere- "i can not take it anymore"
  17. SP - General one fictional problem

there are an infinite number of possible options for simulating combat. i think we should go from simple to complex. the easiest option is a fight between two warriors.
    each warrior has pieces of armor. for example, on the hands of plate armlets which passes only 5% of the incoming hits, but the hands are only a small part of the total area of the warrior's body, so their contribution to the overall protection(if we simulate the overall protection) is small. the body is wearing leather armor which passes 20% of incoming hits, it occupies a large area(which specifically it should be looked up in a guide of human anatomy) of the warrior's body. etc. that is, for each part of the body, we have a chance to pass damage and a percentage of the total body area- i.e. we can calculate the relative contribution of each element of defense to the overall defense, more precisely in the total percentage of how many hits will be completely blocked. you can also take into account that passed damage to the head is more important than in the hand. but regardless of how many criteria we will take into account, in the end we must come to the total percentage of completely blocked strikes for the warrior as a whole- this is our defense. of course, the developers will make a bug here and with 100% protection the simulation will never end, so you need to enter the maximum protection cap, for example only 99% of incoming hits wil be blocked regardless of anything.
    for the simulation we can not take into account the type of damage, only its value. what is a battle of two fighters? this is an exchange of strikes until the amount of damage for one of them exceeds the value of its hitpoints. we "roll the dice" for each hit, and if it is below the overall protection defense threshold then the damage is not taken into account. yes, the simulation may be somewhat longer relative to the previous one, but we all have multiprocessor systems just created for this type of parallel calculations. that sometimes in the end we will get a result when the weak overcomes the strong(this happens in real life, called luck). according to the results of this combat we have one fighter with some remaining number of hitpoints- remember this is his current state, since the battle of two armies is a series of single combats. we also have a losing fighter whose hitpoints have gone into the negative- we will remember this value(it will be useful to us later).
    how do introduce a horse into this equation? in two ways. if a warrior on a horse and with a bow(as long as there are arrows for the bow), then this increases the percentage of misses on it(does not exclude hits at all(remember the maximum protection cap), since in real life a horse can be killed or a warrior himself can make a mistake. in addition, the enemy can also have a bow. but we agreed not to consider the damage type, but if we can take into account, then we need to consider not only bows, but all other combinations of type of protection and type of damage that will complicate the task). if a warrior is on a horse but with a melee weapon, then this increases his damage by a certain percentage over that given by his weapon. initially, we consider a horseman as an archer(if he has a bow), and after he uses up arrows in a series of strikes(and if he is still alive by that time), we will consider him as a horseman with a melee weapon(if he has a melee weapon in his inventory). what to do if he has no weapons in his inventory(it should be borne in mind that developers will create such bugs) at all? then it is immediately a corpse with some random negative hitpoints value.
    how to choose an opponent for each fighter? you can just "roll the dice". and we can calculate several pairs of fighters at once. the simulation ends when there is no one left alive on one side or for some other reason(for example, a timeout is a good solution to get around bugs).
    but in real battles a large percentage of warriors survive. here we will need the previously stored negative values of hitpoints. we will restore a random number of hitpoints to everyone(the hero's medicine skill will be added to this case) and those who have above zero will return to the world of the living.

i did not think about a specific algorithm, it is something i came up with in a hurry. i was just talking about a system based on blocked damage(for combats) or on misses(for simulation), but in practice it is the same thing.

ps: what i am saying is that your pathos demonstration does not matter for me, because you are nothing(just like me, by the way). so you might as well just keep quiet in the future
  18. SP - General one fictional problem

you absolutely deserved that mute
    i am not talking to you, but to the developers. i do not care what you or any other non-developer thinks about it, because nothing depends on you
  19. SP - General one fictional problem

yes, there is no full plate armor in the game, but there are details of plate armor. against full plate armor, you can not even do anything with a sword, let alone an arrow. do you think leather armor or chain mail, which in the real world are stretched over a thick padded jacket, is much inferior in this respect to plate armor? i am talking about a system where depending on the armor level no damage is dealt.
    once again: the problem of automatic calculation of a battle is the problem that the calculation algorithm does not take into account the characteristics of the parties. the easiest way to take them into account is to build a graph(like a ****ing multiplication table, which you do not calc every time, but remember) based on real game battles
  20. SP - General one fictional problem

it is not even necessary to simulate all these characteristics, it is enough to conduct several real fights and build a graph based on their results. the values from this graph will be the "magic". but this is already easier than everything, when you are too lazy to do anything
Back
Top Bottom