Search results for query: *

1. foxyman

Problem in the forum mailing system?

Now it switched to another language, Turkey?
    foxyman,

Aşağıda TaleWorlds Forum de/da bulunan, haberdar olmayı seçtiğiniz tüm bölümler ve konularda bu haftaki değişiklikler bulunmaktadır. Haberdar olmak istemiyorsanız lütfen aşağıdaki bağlantıya tıklayınız.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;area=notification;u=44021

Şu konulara yanıtlar gönderilmiştir:
    -----------------------------------------------
    45 yanıt - "OpenBRF: a brf file editor!  [ver 0.0.48 -- 27 Sett 2010]+[big update 24 Sept]"
    2 yanıt - "Outposts! v0.6 [Kit/Minimod]"

Teşekkürler,
  2. foxyman

Download link and main info! [latest ver 0.0.82e -- 19 Jun 2016]

I tried it, no problem. Must be some problem of your network connection. Download from another source and try again.
  3. foxyman

Jestus said:
    Every time I try installing it I get this:

!  C:\Users\<Me>\Downloads\openBrf(2).zip: CRC failed in openBrf.exe. The file is corrupt
    !  C:\Users\<Me>\Downloads\openBrf(2).zip: CRC failed in QtCore4.dll. The file is corrupt
    !  C:\Users\<Me>\Downloads\openBrf(2).zip: CRC failed in QtGui4.dll. The file is corrupt
    !  C:\Users\<Me>\Downloads\openBrf(2).zip: CRC failed in reference.brf. The file is corrupt
    !  Cannot execute "C:\Users\<Me>\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX00.961\openBrf.exe"

I've been able to open this before...why is it not working now?

Most likely incomplete download. Try re-downloading it.
  4. foxyman

[Outdated] Obj file to strategic map converter

othr said:
    Did anyone consider making a small program that would achieve the opposite?  I know I can get the obj file from Thorgrim's map editor but assigning the materials for a large map is a huge pain :wink:

Second that. I've already got a huge map in Thorgrim's editor.
  5. foxyman

B Tutorial 2D Making armors in banner background color

You've figured out so many things. Don't know why you haven't figured out that you can simply delete the following:
          (init_position, pos1),
          (position_set_x, pos1, 300),
          (position_set_y, pos1, 300),
          (cur_tableau_add_mesh, ":banner_mesh", pos1, 113, 0),

to relieve you of the labour of relocating the banners and relieve computers of the labour of processing them  :grin:

Or I'm wrong, point me out please.
  6. foxyman

File Sharing Method?

Google code/projects is for open source project hosting. You upload your little "closed beta" and risk getting banned. Majority project hosting sites(including google) use SVN as source control/repository, listing them parallel is strange. MBrepo is good enough, and any upload site with password protected files is viable choice.

GetAssista said:
    SVN all the way. Google for specifics
    we are using svn.xp-dev.com hosting. Can't be better
    xp-dev has lowered free user quota long ago. 200MB now for your project. If your project is light, it's good enough from every aspect.
  7. foxyman

Janus said:
    Strange. You've gotten them in the past in English, right? It was just this one time? I'll check into it all the same.
    Only this time, yes. Previous mails/notifications all in English.
  8. foxyman

Hi there.   Today I received another weekly digest mail from TW as I ordered. Yet it came in unrecognized language ( I guess Turkey or French) as follow: I checked my forum setting and my language preference is English. Anything wrong with the system?
  9. foxyman

Suggestion Thread

Hey this is great MOD. I haven't tried but the population explains. Really great inspiration.
    But I'd like to suggest for inter-personal trade(or simply currency transaction ability), without which this little world is really hardly self-established. If you see the perspective you know what I'm saying.
  10. foxyman

Intriguing new header operations in module 1.25 !!!

And what is the format to use this send_message_to_url? Where to put the url. Just "GET http://****.***whatsoever" in string?
  11. foxyman

OSP Kit Combat Form Ranks! - A formation kit[Version1.32][Minor update: multi bug fixes]

link is now fixed. previously an issue with google code that they locked my project.
  12. foxyman

Module System Requests

Could anyone of the dev mark in the first post which of these are implemented?
  13. foxyman

OSP Kit Combat Form Ranks! - A formation kit[Version1.32][Minor update: multi bug fixes]

Lumos said:
    Foxyman, another problem. One fo the formations did not appear in battle and after the battle all the "sub-parties" were detached from me and could not be joined. Help?

How about telling the NPC to dismiss the battle? Your version seems to be completely out of order.

@Neo Assault:
      Check your tactic skill. You need 2 points for your first battle.Please read the first thread about the formulas of skill requirement.
  14. foxyman

@Lumos,

The problem looks like from interference with other modifications. For the key config thing, do you mean the key display is wrong or the actual function binding is wrong? Both might be caused by a flaw in module_constants all_keys_list.
  15. foxyman

GetAssista said:
    (init_position,pos1),
    (agent_set_position,<agent_id>,pos1),
    can do the trick? seems like 00 position is outside battlefield borders

(0, 0) is where player inventory is placed. But obviously you can set pos1 elsewhere outside the map
  16. foxyman

Lumos said:
    Hey, Foxyman...

Lumos said:
    I planned to make it so you use only several keys, let's say:
    • Two keys for "Select Next/Previous Formation"
    • One key to switch formation types (Line, Phalanx, Wedge, Square)
    • (Possibly) One key for "(De)Select All Formations"

Can this be doable? And all the other keys are disabled? (Of course, the normal M&B butons work for the formations, I mean "Charge", "Follow", "Hold", etc.)
    And one button for the UI.
    So, can it be done?

Errr.. I don't get it. Don't I already have that "select next/previous formation" key? And what does "select all formations" mean?
    And 1.32 already have this "slim default" where most over-specific function buttons are disabled, left only some commonly used ones.
  17. foxyman

ChrisserTheGreat said:
    I don't understand that either... I need 68 renown? That doesn't really work because the ai has a huge advantage because it can use formations and i cant.

You need tactic level 2 for your first new battle. This refers to the "max no. of arrays" in the formula.
  18. foxyman

Hey Marco. I was looking into your code (primarily for localization purpose) but unable to build your source code. Did you upload the latest source? Or which version of Qt are you using? There may be a compatibility issue.

EDIT: The first time I was getting trouble for not having vcg library. Now I've fixed that, but there's still quite a bunch minor errors like illegal function header, missing includes, etc.
  19. foxyman

[Observation]Balance between troop types is very medieval

How about spear bracing? From engine side I don't see quite a trouble implementing it. And that will be historically realistic. But on the other hand, spear bracing should not stand to the other pole that completely overwhelms cavalry. Maybe vulnerability should be posed to bracing spear troops. (no shield for example).
    Well, in fact AI troops are quite good at thrusting spears accurately. Even without bracing spears they can be effective. But only when polarms has really become a threat to cavs wrt stats.
    Also knights are too easily raised, I think they should be at least at equal tier with Huscarls, and at much higher cost.
  20. foxyman

Module System Requests

cdvader said:
    Aren't they already implemented or something? The break; and continue; features I mean.

Code:
    (assign, ":end", 10),
    (try_for_range, ":i", 0, ":end"),
        <do random stuff here>
        (assign, ":break", 0),

(try_begin),
            (eq, ":i", 5),
            (assign, ":break", 1),
        (else_try),
            (assign, ":break", 0), #continue;
        (try_end),

<do more random stuff here>

(try_begin),
            (eq, ":break", 1),
            (assign, ":end", 0), #break;
        (try_end),

That's what I'm using in 1011. The problem is this trick won't work for try_for_agents or try_for_parties.
Back
Top Bottom