Search results for query: *

1. Multicultural armies are boring and make no sense

I agree with OP's original post. This has been one of my biggest criticisms of the game since Warband.
  2. Bannerlord roadmap please

For example to introduce some dialog options which are available only by personal meeting. For example with blacksmith or armourer. Get better prices or custom forge. There are many options which would require only dialog addition.
    Another example could be some benefits to talk with traders directly, better prices, quests which are only available via personal conversation.

I know some of the players would hate it (be forced to take the necesary walk), but if the advantage would be balanced rightly they could just ignore these opportunities and choose other path.

A haggling system similar to KCD would promote players to enter towns more frequently if they had to personally interact with the NPC.
  3. like to use influence to recruit high tier troops

This is actually a good idea
  4. RaW:Previews+News

I've been learning blender the past week in the hopes that someone or myself begin work on a mod set in the Hellenistic period. If anyone wants to see what I've been working on, send me a message. :smile:
  5. SP - General Horse Archer Problem

Playing as the Khuzaits, in many battles I have realised that there are far too many archers in proportion to the rest of the commander groups (infantry, archers, cav, horse cav, cav). They normally outnumber the cav force 4:1 which I have no problem with but, there are simply too many in one...
  6. SP - General Victory music is too triumphant during some circumstances

This is the same for raids. I don’t feel like the music should be so bright and righteous after I slaughter and burn a village.
  7. RaW:Previews+News

Quesiton - many of the models in this mod are very high quality. I haven’t seen 3D renders but presumably they’d be high quality enough to be recylcable for a bannerord mod
  8. SP - General Customisation of Castles

I agree that changing culture would be great. Slowly seeing khuzait settlers colonise empire cities, leading to a realistic diversity in the recruitable troops
  9. Some flaws...

As someone who has played mount & blade for (regrettably) over 3000 hours, I can without question say that for myself Bannerlord's combat is a massive improvement to the old titles. Sure, you may have some dodgy calculated damage numbers that one shot foes, but for me this is all the more realistic as it is hard to imagine being able to carry on fighting after receiving a sabre slashing deep into your skull or a mace turning your face into mincemeat. Not only is damage more realistic, combat animations are much more fluid and chaining attacks is extremely satisfying. Death animations add to the drama of slaying foes which was extremely lacking in other titles.

Edit-
    But this is a different argument from the levelling system which has little tangible impact on combat from my experience.
  10. Patch Notes e1.0.2

Keep these patches cominnnn
  11. Deploying troops on map before battle

I think that this detracts from the hands on approach to leadership that m&b games take as compared to other strategy games such as total war.
    In all their games you are forced to ride in front of your army or use a hill in order to view the battlefield and organise them accordingly. This is even more prevalent in certain mods that provide larger battle maps and therefore more time to organise your army.
    I hope that it stays this way given that they make much larger maps and place the armies as far apart as possible upon spawning.
  12. Forest Cav charge

This is probably the battle test mod, but why don't they draw their lances before charging
  13. RaW:Previews+News

Hi. New beta is really fun and the map is great, apart from the mountainous battles in greece. I have 2 questions.
    1. what are your plans for taking the mod over to bannerlord? or do you even intend to?
    2. have you considered making a discord? why/why not?

Sorry if these questions have already been answered. Thanks for your effort into the mod.
  14. Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

In the new 2.6 beta, there is a skybox issue where it turns black when i look in certain (most) directions. Really off-putting not sure if it's just me with this.
  15. Native LSP 3D Art Fred's bunch 'o armours (now with more stuff)

How do you make itemkinds for these. someone please help.
  16. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Yeah I agree with removing the ravine map. It's annoying as heck.
  17. [research] republican Rome

Would be nice to see more aesthetic and expensive armours for the nobles. Feels quite odd that the Roman nobles all look quite impoverished based on their armour.

qIpbArN.jpg
  18. [research] Greek City Scenes

Unfortunately I can no longer work on this project.
  19. AI

jose1996 said:
    Does anyone know how to "trigger" certain armies to use formations. I know that AI lord's armies use the formations, but bandits, caravans, patrols ect. do not. If there is a way to set bandits to use the formations that would be great

Lol. I wish lords used formations in this mod.
  20. [research] Greek City Scenes

As the name implies we (me and my friend Silen) are planning to create some scenes for the Greek City States and maybe some other factions too if we have the time available. I've decided to do this because the scenes are currently lacking in flavour and there is only one per faction for every...
Back
Top Bottom